Forums > Social Chat > The Worst Way to be dumped or to dump

Login/Join to Participate

The Downunder Wondermember
7 posts

Posted:
Well i'm very upset today because my girlfriend dumped me on the weekend in what i think is the worst way possible. I told her that it was over and then she pulled me and bit my tongue, which bleed and then the evil girl, slaped me and walked off leaving me standing in the middle of the station. I believe that this was the harshest way possible.

Anyone care to beat that???

Bonza Mates

Magnusmember
279 posts

Posted:
The girl is a psycho.

Immerse yourself in all the other women you know and forget her.

Is it time for a new board solely about relationships?

Magnus... pay it forward

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Was living at my gf's house with her mum, while she went traveling for a little bit (I was working so couldn't go) I paid for her to visit my best friend in Kenya. She came back and said we needed some space. I moved out that night.

We were still going out and things got back on track, she came to live with me, and then we all moved in to a place together with my Best friend.

I thought I had the best of both worlds My gf and my best m8, and they get on well with each other.

I then found out they were having an affair, my ex and I had been together for 3 years at that point! My now ex-friend moved out that night. my gf stayed for a few more weeks then moved out herself.

I'd never been so destroyed in all my life, the two closest people in the whole world had colluded and conspired against me, to basically use me to put a roof over their heads. on top of that I was going through some serious personal issues at the same time (I was seeing a councilor at my gf's insistence). It's the closest to suicide I've ever been.

My friends helped me through as best they could, and they did a good job, but they were trapped in the middle of this as well, they were friends with the gf and my best friend too, and couldn't just drop them. Although it was made clear that they had done something so hideously wrong.

Then I found Spitalfields, and all the lovely and wonderful people there who made me feel worth something again (yeah I may be sad, but it helped me! ). I certainy owe these people my sanity!

PsyB.

P.S. So much for staying away from depressing threads!
But Downunder m8, from your post it sounds like you did the dumping?? And what was done to you by her was probably her way of expressing how much she was hurting. It sux but it doesn't sound like you were ment for each other...

[Edited - stoopid boy... read the posts first!]

[ 21. October 2003, 07:07: Message edited by: Psylent_BoB ]

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
oh, I can beat that, but I'm not even going to air my baggage just now. Let me just put it this way - I'll take that breakup over several I've had without even thinking about it. You got off cheap compared to how vindictive some people can be.

Count yourself lucky!

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Some break up stories are harsh! Like Vanize I'm not going into my own here.

Downunder Wonder - your's doesn't sound bad at all. You weren't dumped - you dumped her. And at a train station?! Then you failed to heed the wise words: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." So in all seems you got outof it lightly.

Wizz-er-pops
206 posts

Posted:
Yes I can I can!

My ex asked me to go to NZ to live with him. I payed for the ticket, flew over to see him. He dumped me after 5 days telling me he had only wanted me to come out so that he could decide between me and another girl. Obviously he chose the other girl... He then left me in Auckland on Valentines day, knowing no-one and having no where to go.

See I win.

This is the abridged version, the whole story is even more diabolical.

Cheer up mate...see it could be worse.

Poi... it's an obsession.

Flipmodiusmember
103 posts

Posted:
right at the start of a gut wrenching ride at the fair then after the awkard pause, the ride would be too nausiating to say any thing.

some will understand. -buddah

Fitriamember
97 posts

Posted:
I have a horror dumping...probably not that bad though...

The guy I was dating was a nasty SOB to start off with but being young and stupid at the time I thought he was everything.

Anyways he took me out one night and then in front of all these strangers he started kalling me fat (I weight only 50 f*****n kilos I am a freaking light weight, if anything I need to put on weight!!!). Then he told me I needed to fix my body. He slapped me and told me to grow up and that something as hideous as me could never date something as gorgeous as him.

Then he walked away. With me having no way of getting home.

This other guy who had watched the whole thing came over and took me home thankfully. I was in tears by this time. He was a real sweety...

As for the guy who dumped me...the last I heard his next girlfriend after me ended up being treated for anorexia...I am glad he dumped me, he did me a favour.

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
There are some real dirtbags in this world

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

firedancingfairyenthusiast
201 posts

Posted:
Oh my gosh... I feel aweful that you guys have had to go through such pain! Maybe the people in your life were just a mirror of the dark sides inside of you, and being dumped or dumping them is just a signal that over time you have grown so much beyond this person, and now you are way to beautiful and you deserve much more respect. Forgive them and surrender all the pain in your heart, and you'll make room for someone wonderful (a mirror of your positivity) into your life.

I had a man that made me feel like I was the best thing that ever happened to him... meanwhile, he was sleeping with 2 OTHER WOMEN! I guess crazy moments like that are what make up this funny drama called life!

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
Not particularly nasty, just weird. The only ex of mine who I would dearly like to see strung up by the testicles with 15 amp fuse wire dumped me post coitally on the grounds I was boring. This from a man whose hobbies ended at watching TV and reading Max Power.

BTW Andrew, if you've managed to get an interest in anything like this and happen to be reading, the distance from the top of my index finger to my thumb sure aint 6 inches. I don't know what ruler you were using.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
see what we mean down-under-wonder? Just read Eera's post and you'll see how easily you got off. No one's going around posting about your unit's size, now are they?

-v-

TheSilverShadowBRONZE Member
Uncle Chop Chop
213 posts

Posted:
My girlfriend dumped me after i found out she was seeing my best mate behind my back.
Then told everyone i know tha i broke in to her car and stole her hoover.
Can u believe it a hoover. but she is a bit ****in

"Do you know what the Phantom is??"
--------------

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
guys, give DUW a break, he is young, only sweet 17, and compared to you old farts hes had relativly little exp with ladies. So let him be. I think you all must admit that its still nasty getting your tongue bitten ANYWAY. He just wanted a bit o sympathy, and if youve all been through worse, u shud be supportive, not bitter! u silly peeps.

anyway. im still young but ive got a preety nasty one. This one is not so much as hurtful (that one was because i was to good a bf and she thought something was wrong [women can never complain to me again]) its just dumb.

OHH UCOF KNOWS THIS GURL TOO!!!

anyway, she (suprisingly) was a dyke, and everyone was shoked that we had pulled in the club-that-shall-not-be-named, and even more so when we started going steady. The first time i brought her back to mine in Hackney she was horrified by the "mess of it all" (shes from suburbia, why does Hackney always do something nasty when a bring a girl home for the first time???) Anyway, she got to mine and when we hit the sack, she realised that she didnt know how to handle my equipment, nad kinda freaked a bit. She left in the morning, and we didnt chat for a few days.
Next thing i know, ive been dumped for a girl that lived IN F*CKING BRIXTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

1,079 posts

Posted:
guys, give DUW a break, he is young, only sweet 17, and compared to you old farts hes had relativly little exp with ladies. So let him be. I think you all must admit that its still nasty getting your tongue bitten ANYWAY. He just wanted a bit o sympathy, and if youve all been through worse, u shud be supportive, not bitter! u silly peeps.

anyway. im still young but ive got a preety nasty one. This one is not so much as hurtful (that one was because i was to good a bf and she thought something was wrong [women can never complain to me again]) its just dumb.

anyway, she (suprisingly) was a dyke, and everyone was shoked that we had pulled in the club-that-shall-not-be-named, and even more so when we started going steady. The first time i brought her back to mine in Hackney she was horrified by the "mess of it all" (shes from suburbia, why does Hackney always do something nasty when a bring a girl home for the first time???) Anyway, she got to mine and when we hit the sack, she realised that she didnt know how to handle my equipment, nad kinda freaked a bit. She left in the morning, and we didnt chat for a few days.
Next thing i know, ive been dumped for a girl that lived IN F*CKING BRIXTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

1,079 posts

Posted:

Ah the irony of it all

D.B.
X x X x X

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
*gives DUW a break*

matey, that ain't nice. Ok, the dumping her in the middle of a train station probably wasn't your smartest or most sensitive moment, but no one gets the right to hit or assault another person. ( Although I am kinda wondering how the hell you bite someone on the tongue unless you are kissi.... ahem.)

So I have sympathy with you. Although I will say this, do think about how you handled the situation. Did you handle it with full respect for her as a human being, no matter what her actions were?

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
i agree, its probably not the most suitable place to break up with someone.... perhaps outside her best friends house would have been better so she could run in and bitch about you to a sympathetic ear....

the tongue thing is wierd ... but how? did you french kiss after you told her? when ive broken up in the past a tongue wrestle isnt the normal thing to happen....

maybe im just wierd though....

have a hug!

[ 22. October 2003, 00:08: Message edited by: Dentrassi ]

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
im not getting into how to dump someone.....still nursing a broken heart ......however DO give the poor guy a break. he wouldnt have posted if he wasnt hurting!

buddy!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Don't matter when or when or how it happened guys - it just did - we've all done things wrong and learnt from it..

oh young love.. I remember it well.. FULL of sympathy for you sweets, but the cold reality of it all is that this will not be the first or the last.. you just gotta deal with it and not let it wreak your future.. I got dumped pretty harshly by a 32 year old guy who I feel head over heals in love with last year- I thought rite - this is it.. you can take him home to meet mum and dad, they will be proud of you for such a good choice in partner.. when he gonna get me a ring and all that.. post coital as with Eara.. I was told that after 4 months of bliss - he did not find me sexually attractive from the start!!

Long story short - I was very messed up for a while and spiraled into drugs and alcohol as I do.. If I had let him continue to crush my self opinion of myself - I would never have been able to open up to Mr5.. who is everything that this guy wasn't..

I am also pleased to announce that I found out that my ex feels desperatly sorry and wants me back. Tough SH*T boy. You messed it up and I've got someone who cherishes me for ME.

everything happens for a reason..

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Point in fact, I will give the guy some sympathy now.

But it is more for the hell that he will endure in the future than for what he just went through.

I am wondering about the tounge though...? We should give him the benifit of the doubt and say she asked for a goodbye kiss - how could a gentleman refuse that - only to find she's a vampire!

but anyway DUW, breakups do get much much nastier than that. The last girl I lived with romantically (as opposed to just roommates - many years ago now, I lived with her for about a year) spent at least two years after I kicked her out (for "anti-social behavior") doing things like paying street bums to break into my house, filing false paternity suits, giving my car flat tires, telling everyone I know that I am abusive, trying to seduce like everyone I knew, breaking into my computer accounts, stealing my cat (permanently), getting the power company to turn off my electricity on a friday evening during a heat wave knowing I was having my birthday party the next day, poisoning my tropical fish, ... shall I continue? The list keeps going, I assure you.

And that was just one woman. It took more than two years to get that thorn out of my side for good. Frankly, I'm amazed that Spritie (who I was dating during much of those two years) put up with it. Props to her for that.

-v-

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
wow! thats an impressive list! you should write a book!

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
surely the worst way to dump someone is..

when you are having amazing sex...ring them up and tell them...

[ 22. October 2003, 04:35: Message edited by: United Caravan Owner's Federation ]

KristieEBmember
108 posts

Posted:
UCOF ... *BWAHAHAHAHAHA*

my boss knows i'm not working now that i laughed out loud!

PrometheusDiamond In The Rough
459 posts

Posted:
An acquaintance of mine was cheating on his girlfriend of 2 years with her sister, and when she founf out, she dumped him in the meanest fashion I could think of. He had to leave town on business, which meant he was flying to see his mistress. She did not let on when she discovered his infidelity. She offered to pack his bags. And into his carry on she tucked away a 10oz. bag of pot, and a pistol! Needless to say, he did not make his plane.

Dance like it hurts; Love like you need money; Work like someone is watching.

Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you DO criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have their shoes.

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
We have a winner!!!!!! (Prometheus)

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 1. Throw your self at the ground.
step 2. Miss.

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
omg that one with the pot & pistol is fukn brilliant!! (allmightly cruel, but fukn brilliant!!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Rouge Dragon:
that one with the pot & pistol is fukn brilliant!!
agreed

as far as i see it that bastard deserved it!

do you know what she did to her 'sister' prom?

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood