Forums > Social Chat > Who do you surf HoP with?

Login/Join to Participate

Spanner
BRONZE Member since Feb 2003

Spanner

remembers when it was all fields round here

Total posts: 2790
Posted:My boyfriend reads it over my shoulder when I'm browsing the forums. And now I have my own PC, I surf with my son sitting on my lap. He asks to see the dragon on the home page

So if you surf HoP with someone, whether it is in person or online using a browser in a chat program, who is that person? I would be interested to hear whether more than two people surf HoP together regularly

"I thought you are man, but
you are nice woman.

yay,

:R"

Delete Topic

woodnymph

woodnymph

Total posts: 313
Posted:sometimes my cat joins me.....he particularly enjoys walking all over the keyboard and sticking razor sharp claws into my lap as he purrs blissfully unaware of the pain he's causing me...or is he?

Delete

PK_
BRONZE Member since Dec 2001

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4993
Posted:i generally surf hop in what ever spare time i can get, i never used to be off it when i had my accident last year.
some times when nancy is loged in i ask whats going on on the board.
blue cat used to anoy me he was allways over my shoulder every morning and he had access to HoP at the office!

I probably have enough spares to knock nancy up her own PC but that means the flat would be more cluttered for the sake of just borrowing mine now and again.

PK.

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

Dentrassi
GOLD Member since Apr 2003

Dentrassi

ZORT!

Total posts: 3044
Posted:i only surf with myself and the other voices in my head. we always argue over who gets to type, but we usually sort it out.

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

Delete

Valura
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

Valura

Mumma Hen

Total posts: 6391
Posted:arsn and I and burnt_one surf together at our house and at work together as well, which is fun....

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Delete

Eera
BRONZE Member since May 2003

old hand

Total posts: 1107
Posted:Don't deliberately surf with anyone but occasionally my boss catches me at it. And I make a point of playing the videos when my lab's full of students as they're a bit more interesting than watching rocks break.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

Delete

Kaji

Kaji

Quantum Theorist

Total posts: 564
Posted:some times my beloved Kazeko stands behind me or sits beside me. Or I stand/sit with her while she surfs.

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

Delete

Fitria

Total posts: 97
Posted:I used to surf at work by myself...now I have all my work mates surfing HoP with me...

Thay are not firies...but they don't seem to mind having a quick look...

They really like the photos.

Delete

mech
BRONZE Member since Jun 2003

mech

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 6207
Posted:i surf Hop at work, and try to make sure that the boss never sees me doing it, my co-worker seems to think all i do is sit on here and in teh chat room talking to ppl, but hey he was posting too last night! not my fault if its adictive,

He always say
"whats so funny?"
when i am reading posts and giggling, i dont think he gets it!

oh well...later days guys

Step (el-nombrie)

Delete

Pink...?
BRONZE Member since Apr 2002

Pink...?

Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured

Total posts: 6140
Posted:I tend to surf with my cat Sooty who seems to like HoP very much. He just sits next to my key board and head butts the screen a lot.

Also my little teddybear sits next to me when i surf. He doesn't say much though.

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Delete