StebbinsBRONZE Member
10th degree spoon weilder
171 posts

Posted:
Hey have any of you been following the news on that poor Cubs fan who tried to catch the foul ball and prevented a possible out. Man I feel sorry for this poor sucker. I mean the poor guy is just trying to enjoy the game and tries to do what everybody there with a glove tries to do, catch a foul ball. He didn't mean to interfer with the game and all of a sudden he has psycho fans trying to kill him. Do any of you feel that this guy is getting a bum rap. Maybe it's because I'm not a sports fan but I think people take this sh*t way to seriously.. Isn't it all just supposed to be entertainment.

-Beeaaatch please, I'm the macaroni with the cheese.
-This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
Aren't the Cubs a bit crap in the first place? I may be getting them mixed up with another team but I recall they rarely if ever manage to get into the play off of anything.

At least they'll get to make an appearence in the "what happens next?" bit of A Question of Sport.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
for those of you not sure heres
THE STORY!

part of me finds this quite amusing..not that the guy fears his life but that people take it so seriously!!ITS A GAME!!!! the other part obviously feels sorry 4 the guy, he was only doing what a bunch of other people were doing, but on the positive side theres

THIS

so hopefully he'll make some cash - or at least have a place in history

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Poor guy

Some people take sport far to seriously!

Alice

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...