Forums > Social Chat > you play too much magic cards when...

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Flipmodiusmember
103 posts

Posted:
you know you play too much magic cards when....
your boss comes up to you at work and says"your fired"
you say"in reply to that I quit, ha things resolve backwards I win"

some will understand. -buddah

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Nettle plays it...but she only lurks. And even then only when i've told her something's worth checking out! tongue

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Nettlenewbie
2 posts

Posted:
Only because I have a pain-in-the-butt connection! Also because I play too much magic and other assorted geek activities. There just isn’t enough time in the day to fit it all in... But you know you still love me Rougie!

MojojoGOLD Member
wandering dingo
167 posts

Posted:
God I can't believe I bumped into this thread. I have thousands, literally, of those damn cards from 1994/95, that I , er... found in my little brother's room... or something. Not mine, definitely not mine. redface

Anyone want them?

Only three things are certain: Death, Taxes, and that England will not win back the Ashes in this lifetime.

jeff(fake)Scientist of Fortune
1,189 posts

Posted:
Me! mE!!!! Swtteeet Jebus Lord in HEAVEN me!!!!!

According to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle of Quantum Dynamics, we may already be making love right now...

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
hmmm that sounded enthusiastic, if i didn't love mine sooo much i'd sell them all, luckily i have some friends who play at proffesional level and i managed to get rather allot of thier cards biggrin

*awaits to become hated...more*

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

Supergroovalsticprosifunkstication
In other words, it's the thumps bump

1,189 posts

Posted:
Written by: yoni

*awaits to become hated...more*

Well...I've never encountered you before, but you like the Watchmen so I can't hate you. hug

According to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle of Quantum Dynamics, we may already be making love right now...

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I guess that puts me on your good list as well. wink

Non-Https Image Link

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
Spare Cards? I bet I can bid higher than Jeff (plus I'm a nicer guy tongue hug) so you want to give the cards to meeee!!!

*plays Otherworldly Journey on jeff, removing him from the game until end of turn*

(Seriously though, if anyone wants to trade/sell cards, then PM me, I have an audience who might be interested, as well as myself) smile

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Nettle got me playing Magic the other month.

I so just didn't get it.

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

1,189 posts

Posted:
*returns to play at end of turn with a +1/+1 counter*

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
yay for people who love waatchmen, i have a movin rorschach avatar but it wont fit on here.

i'm guessing likeing alan moore you too are expecting v for vendetta to suck compared to the comic yet everyone who hasn't read it will love it.

/offtopic

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

Supergroovalsticprosifunkstication
In other words, it's the thumps bump

1,189 posts

Posted:
*equips Sword of Fire and Ice and attacks Sethis*

Sporkyaddict
663 posts

Posted:
Arkbound decks are the most fun to play biggrin Loads of constantly expanding critters wink

I also have a 113 card green mana gain deck somewhere. 10 to 15 lands per turn after turn 3. All for the sake of two flip cards.

Unhinged and Unglued are really fun to play too biggrin

Have faith in what you can do and respect for what you can't

1,189 posts

Posted:
Black Green spirits/arcane is the best. biggrin

Ravager affinity really did just suck the fun out of a game. And the jitte...

*deals 5 damage to Sethis, draws a card and deal 2 damage to Sethis's Llanawar elf*

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
Llanowar elf? ubblol

If I had an elf in play then I would have chump blocked... fool biggrin. Besides, Birds o' Paradise is so far superior.

*chump blocks with Sakura Tribe elder, sacs it to gain a forest*

*puts out a Myojin of Life's Web on turn 5, plays concordant crossroads, removes the divinity counter, places 4 Force of Natures into play which then hit Jeff*

I love being a Timmy rolleyes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

drewjitsuBRONZE Member
19 posts

Posted:
hey i have some cards that i dont want anymore! but i cant find all my good ones that i kept separate frown

i love games. especially poker. mmmm poker...

but yeah anyways i gotta get rid of these things, they are mostly like 4th edition, chronicles, 94-95 etc.

i remember some cards from early editons (black lotus, mox jewels) being sold for a outrageousprices...i hada couple mox cards and made a few bucks myself smile is the market still like that now?

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
Depends on the cards... just look on ebay if you want to see reasonable prices for what you have. Better yet, go to a site like mtgfanatic.com or cardsuneed.com to find more or less the going rates.

Shame you're in America frown

1,189 posts

Posted:
Written by: Sethis

*puts out a Myojin of Life's Web on turn 5...*

*Counter Spell!!!!!!!!!*

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
*stares quizically*

Of course I started with a Leyline of Lifeforce in play... c'mon! Green vs Blue = 4 leylines in deck rolleyes

I came second in a 9th Edition draft tournament today. 'Twas fun. Played U/B with Necrotaal, Hell's caretaker, Mortivore and blue bounce/counterspells. Funny as hell. Kept getting mana-screwed though, otherwise it would have been an easy win.

Won a Coat of Arms! biggrin

1,189 posts

Posted:
Perfect Timmy card. hug

MojojoGOLD Member
wandering dingo
167 posts

Posted:
Cover the postage to wherever you are and they are yours, they were going in the bin otherwise!! I went right throught them once, found some site, and made a catalogue with the going prices, but it was all just too much work.
PM me details and an address. First in gets em.

Only three things are certain: Death, Taxes, and that England will not win back the Ashes in this lifetime.

Page: