Forums > Social Chat > Is there a meeting place in melbourne?

Login/Join to Participate

chestamember
6 posts

Posted:
hi there all old and new.,.

Im going down to melbourne on saturday and will be there for a week or so before i fly home to uk... booo,., was wondering if there is a place spinners meet up for a play around and a chat down there??? any ideas, please help, i havent spun with others for what feels like forever..
i would love to meet up, have a beer and really enjoy my last week in oz
leg over and out
chesta x x x

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Think Flynt missed this one, but the 2 main nights are:

Wednesdays at Edinborough Gardens, St Georges Rd, Nth Fitzroy, 8pm. C Workshops in Melbourne, Australia thread

Sunday nights at St Kilda, right next to Luna Park, 6ish? C St Kilda, Melbourne Sunday Nights thread

Suggest sending Flynt a PM for current times and all the local goss.

Cheers

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
so much country, so little sheep.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
hey! sorry, yes i did miss this one, my apologies! Chesta, will pm you my mobile number, and uber thanks to stone and bender for following up on this while i was away from the computler...

we have two spinning nights, so you should be able to catch both while you are here chesta, and if you want to give me a call, i can give you details on how to get there or meet up with you before hand...

The details are : St Kilda, Sunday nights next to luna park, starting at 5pm,
and
Weds night at Edinburgh gardens, Fitzroy, on Brunswick St, at 8:30 -9pm start, til late-ish! Huzzah!

anyways, like i said, feel free to ring me for more info (tram details and such) and we're looking forward to meeting you soon! xoxoxox

Currently on the right side up of the world.

chestamember
6 posts

Posted:
thanks alot u lovley people u!

im flying in tomoz, but will prob be out on the piss for the weekend , but i will def be gettin myself down to fitzroy on wed night.,

i love melbourne, cant wait to get back,. for 6 months i spent every sunday gettin slowly drunk in the 'Quiteman' on racecourse road, so i cant break a good habbit now can i,. looking forward to spinning with ya
lol chesta x x x