Forums > Social Chat > Haha...I had a topic a second ago...there it is!

Login/Join to Participate

Sic Kittymember
167 posts

Posted:
Caught ya u pesky topic!!! bwahahaha lol umm
Seriously, so the other day, as I was spinning, I noticed that the tail on one poi would roll up. Thinking it had something to do with the way I was twirling, I unrolled it and tried again. But to no avail. Many experiments showed that...there was just something wrong and I couldn't for the life of me figure it out!!
Later, I ask my father...Mr. Fix-it himself. Turns out...I just needed to oil the swivel. Duh....

Don't you hate it when that happens?

Just venting

You've just been attacked by:
SIC KITTY!
*cackles maniacally*
I suffer...*sob*...because I am better.

I don't really believe that.... *coughs*

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
you, like everyone else has, are going to get sick of me saying this, but:

ballchain, ballchain, ballchain!

It is magically delicious for spinning. Use it for all your poi and meteors. Is is so smooth and pretty and kind and anti-frustrating.

But no one ever listens to me. I have to stick the stuff in people face and force them to try it (especially south africans) before they convert (and they always do in the end - once you go ballchain, you'll never go back).

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
oh yeah - the reaon I mention it is because each link is a swivel - and it never needs messy oil!

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
As long as you've learned from your experience then your life will be richer and more rewarding.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.