Page:
CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Ok so in a little under 24 hours (little under = 2 minutes) I jet off for warmer climes and the arms of my fluffy love :love:

This means I'm going to be on HoP a great deal less.

In my absence, please, please, please look after Home of Poi - in the name of the high-most and utterly Holy Christchurchian uber-deity (and recovering electrician) known simply to his followers as Malcolm - and try not to break it.If you need to look for something click on the search button - it lurks between the directory and faq buttons near the top of your screen.If you want to look for other people in your area then do search in the Meet Otters section (now resplendant with it's new otter logo )Try not to let MikeLightning get more posts than me (although i think he's been sleeping lately cos he doesn't seem to be posting as much)Be patient with newbies - til they get up to 16 posts then they're fair game

Ok i think that's all for now.

I'm going. See you in 10 months.

Bye bye

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You know I never read this thread after i posted it?

Meh

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
Did you have fun? Did you have plaster?

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
[Old link]

Meh

Page: