Flipmodiusmember
103 posts

Posted:
today is canadas turkey day or for you vegetarians tofurkey day, so to every one happy thanksgiving day. just wondering what every one did/is/will do for this filling day?

some will understand. -buddah

funkymonkymember
192 posts

Posted:
well.. upon this fine day... i lost a little bit of respect for canadians for having a holiday called "turkey day"......

naughty canadians,

bad canadians

go to your rooms

Flipmodiusmember
103 posts

Posted:
dude chill it is thanksgiving. I called it turkey day because we traditionaly eat turkey on this day.

funkymonkymember
192 posts

Posted:
arh.. well.. all faith and love is restored then

Flipmodiusmember
103 posts

Posted:
yay, okay my parents forgot about me and had it yesterday so i am celebrating wi th my girlfriends family.

Alumitymember
30 posts

Posted:
Yaaaaaa! Happy Turkey Day!

We say it because we're still kids...

almost.

there'll be no angels

...phobos...member
56 posts

Posted:
hahaa....i didnt even have turkey for turkey day..I had pizza...an I side order of coca cola!

man, it makes you wanna shoot them in the face and beat them with baseball bats, doesnt it?

NoveSILVER Member
Unremarkable
277 posts

Posted:
Whee! Yay turkey day!

I worked today, celebrated Thanksgiving day yesterday with friends and family...

*waves around bits of leftover food*

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Cagemember
174 posts

Posted:
I normally get to eat 2 turkeys, ours and your Canadian Turkey day. My dad's side is from London, Ont. Sadly I missed it though, my family went to London without me. Anybody wanna share some leftovers, I'm starving!

Without further guilding the lily and with no more ado, I bid you farewell and sweet dreams...

Bobo DCLmember
141 posts

Posted:
My tofurkey day was great.. kinda... Well, my family likes to rock the boat, and we had a meal yesterday ^__^ WE're the oddballs! So today, THEY had leftovers. I made myself a lovely italian dish ^^

Actually, the weather was rather odd... Strange coulds... *looks at black sky* Nopes, can't see them anymore!

I like orange.And don't take my cookies.

Flipmodiusmember
103 posts

Posted:
just finished supper with my girlfriend and her family. I am full i am going home tommrow to have the left overs from my familys celebration.

DarkDevilmember
233 posts

Posted:
We celebrate on the sunday before thanksgiving, unfortunately i had to work both nights. I sat at my computer with a plate of turkey after getting home from work on sunday.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a trick, this is a stunt. The difference between a stunt and a trick is that a trick is something that tricks or fools the audience, a stunt is something that only an idiot would do -Ivan, Ash Circle, 10/04/03

elise_bmember
104 posts

Posted:
i hope you all enjoyed your holiday & the leftovers...those are the best!mmmmm pumpkin pie

Catch a Fire-Bob Marley

Alumitymember
30 posts

Posted:
mmmmmmmm. pie. pie. pie. pie. pie.

there'll be no angels

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by funkymonky:
well.. upon this fine day... i lost a little bit of respect for canadians for having a holiday called "turkey day"......

naughty canadians,

bad canadians

go to your rooms

Guess we better not tell him about Beaver Day?

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
Not Canadian and have no connections with Canada whatsoever, but I had some broccoli and bacon quiche and thought of you all.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

StebbinsBRONZE Member
10th degree spoon weilder
171 posts

Posted:
Man I wish I could have some turkey right now. I'm so friggin sick of rice..... boo ho ho

-Beeaaatch please, I'm the macaroni with the cheese.
-This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.

Flipmodiusmember
103 posts

Posted:
thanks for the thought eria(i think short memory) i hope you enjoyed your quishe

DeimosBRONZE Member
Cinnamon Girl
191 posts

Posted:
Aw man, pumpkin pie, stuffing, mash potatos with gravy.....*slurp* get me a towel. Thing is, I've never really been fond of turkey so I had a teensy helping of that and absolutely murdered the stuffing. Not only was the meal super great, but the day off school was much appreciated.

P*L*U*R

BlazeBRONZE Member
55 posts

Posted:
I had Turkey at Cerberus' house! Yummy!! and then apple pie! WoOt! Then we did poi for her mom's guest's it was fun, YEY!

You laugh at me because I am different, I laugh at you because you are all the same.

Me Like fire... hehe... he he... -, Me at the annual Busker Festival Downtown

Flipmodiusmember
103 posts

Posted:
well it is great to see that every one enjoyed thanksgiving