Forums > Social Chat > sum 1 tell me why life is so crap

Login/Join to Participate

MEERCATBRONZE Member
A Meerkat that eats chicken
194 posts

Posted:
hello
please sum1 tell me why is life so crap i split with my bofriend today what i hate the most is how i cant eat and i want to be sick all the time .............i could understand if i was pregnant but i am not and it is shit ............i cant even sleep i hope its not like this longer than 2 months .........sorry for such a deppressing post i thought writing it would keep my mind occupied for a while ?????5 mins mabey

Seven - The CatDIAMOND Member
Pooh-Bah
2,055 posts

Posted:
Sorry to hear about your breakup with your boyfriend. I know how you feel. How about a girls night out? We could really enjoy ourselves.

Resistance is futile
I have retractable claws

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Life aint crap, it just sounds like your looking at it all wrong today.
the world is a wonderful place and most people are pretty bloomin' fantastic too.
you've gone and forgotten whats important in life, like kiteflying and stuff..
supercaulifragilisticexpialidocius

now lets see.... what have I got here that might help in this predicament.
Metaphorical tissues you might say:
What might help,
well you could always start yourself a pillow book.
a list of all the things in the world that make you smile. to keep next to your pillow.
ummm one thing..... ex boyfriends that have just dumped you, and you're still in love with are not allowed in

ah hear it is, took some finding for you this one, gotta blow the dust off an old thread here.....
I really like the symmetry of this staff saved my life was posted on HOP exactly 1 year ago today

I think it will help to read this.
back in the good old days we used to have a lot of real nice philosophical discussions here on HOP and it makes me smile to remember me of the core of the community as it used to be .

And finally, you could change your settings to allow other users to send you PM's. getting them always makes me smile.

oh and you want to be sick and can't eat
this is because your ill,
and that'll get you all feeling low too.
take 2 big smiles before and after meals while symptoms persist.

Don't forget friends and hugs, they're what its all about.
and good luck on the journey.
and dont forget to enjoy it.

Drew

ZejBRONZE Member
34 posts

Posted:
Sowwy.

~Zej

squarefishSILVER Member
(...trusty steed of the rodeo midget...)
403 posts

Posted:
Meercat,
my grand father long since past, told to me a story,let me tell it to you....

A king once went to his artisans and asked them for something which when looked upon would make a happy man sad, and a sad man happy.

His artisans conferred for a long time but could not decide on any one thing which would fit the kings needs.

It was only when the youngest and least experienced of the jewelers, with the sharpest eyes, went to the oldest most experienced of the scholars, heavy in wisdom and sight clouded by years, that the puzzle was resolved....

the very next day they presented the king with a simple gold ring, upon which these words were writen,

- ...this also shall pass... -

martin

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
{I love Drew when he's being cute and hippy}

I echo the sentiments of the previous posts.

I do think that when things are truely darkest it's usually because they are out of balance. There are many other aspects of life that are great. I find it's far easier to try and remind yourself of good things, than to forget about the bad. There is good in the universe. Sometime's you have to go look for it though.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Cagemember
174 posts

Posted:
Meercat, I know the pain that you feel. I know that what you are reading is just mere text on a screen but we are sending you good vibes. Please know that all things happen for a reason, even the hurtful moments in life. You'll come out of this stronger and things will get better for you. I believe that you aren't put through these trials without a positive eventually. And the best part is, it will be when you least expect it.

mucho

.:~* cage *~:.

Without further guilding the lily and with no more ado, I bid you farewell and sweet dreams...

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

ZejBRONZE Member
34 posts

Posted:
I am SOOOO using that story on all the depressed friends I have here at school.

~Zej

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
if you want someone to talk to feel free to talk to me. im still in love with my ex so i can sympathise.

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
With each passing day the pain will fade to an ache, then to a dull niggle, and eventually you won't feel it at all. Some time soon you'll be laughing again.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Big pink

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

psIREmember
3 posts

Posted:
It's like they were a part of you and, now, that parts gone. Boo hoo, salvage, recreate, begin again. It's only gonna happen one way, the hard way.

Here's a cold hard fact that you must now chew and swallow: if you are reading this, you are not macho. Period. Case closed. Real men do not read anything other than GUNS AND AMMO, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, or SHAVED BEAVER.

woodnymphmember
313 posts

Posted:
i knowexactly where you are, when i'm emotionally ****ed it goes straight to my stomach...what i do is make fruit smoothies and eat porridge cos believe it or not it has stuff in it that helps with depression...small,tiny steps....and all the great vibes being sent to you by this lot....

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
Everything will work out ok in the end, it always does, and i speak from personal experience.
The world is a beautiful place full of beautiful people, get out there and meet them, they can change your life for the better, trust me!

Keep on smiling.

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

MEERCATBRONZE Member
A Meerkat that eats chicken
194 posts

Posted:
Reading everones post brought a tear to my eye i didnt think anyone would answer my post ..
I only just managed to haul my lazy ass out of my bed to eat before i waist away.
Thankyou for all your replays i will try to remember what you have said but its like easier said thatn done.

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
Maybe this can give you a different perspective on happiness and suffering: -

https://www.aish.com/spirituality/foundations/The_Secret_of_Happiness.asp

"You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it."

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Flipmodiusmember
103 posts

Posted:
i write poetry for a lot of things but for you MEERCAT i will do you one better. i wish you the best of luck in all lifes journeys. i hope you find your silver lineing on even the darkest paths. and rember don't forget your towel.

some will understand. -buddah