mrFlibbleSILVER Member
Ghostbuster
455 posts

Posted:
ok i've done a search for old threads first before posting this but couldn't find anything even close to recent, although the topic has been discussed in the (distant) past.

T-Shirts - are no general poi related t-shirts available?? (im not talking about ones that basically advertise this lovely website)

I have admittedly only looked on this site, but i think its a shame that there are no poi t-shirts and hoodies available.

Anyone know of a source for the items mentioned above? I'd really like to buy one coz you never see people wearing anything like that, and not wanting to look like everyone else, that appeals to me.

So if the answer to that question is in an old thread, sorry but i couldn't find it in about 5 minutes of searching - which is reason enough for a new thread i reckon

woodnymphmember
313 posts

Posted:
it's a good idea cos i think artwork or pics of people spinning is always a joy to behold...failing that you could always try and diy..?

mrFlibbleSILVER Member
Ghostbuster
455 posts

Posted:
DIY might well be the only option. anything i came up with would look inevitably lame though.