...phobos...member
56 posts

Posted:
oi!
ok, the only word to decribe my feeling is ...EXCITED. I went to art class this morning and I was offered this booklet by my art teacher...and guess what it is?
A MARCH BREAK TRIP TO LONDON, PARIS AND MADRID!! eeeeeeeeeep! Its been so long since Ive been to my home town....Id love to go back toLondon and see all those things again!! XD
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! >.< !!

*ahem*
I plan to do a little bit of performing there on my free time. Should be fun. I hope I can go!! *crosses fingers*
Wish me luck! I want to come home again for a bit!

[ 08. October 2003, 15:42: Message edited by: Phobos(liz) ]

man, it makes you wanna shoot them in the face and beat them with baseball bats, doesnt it?

...phobos...member
56 posts

Posted:
Its been so long since Ive been to my home town....Id love to go back toLondon and see all those things again!! XD

I used to live in Croydon, South Norwood...any body know where that is?
peace!

man, it makes you wanna shoot them in the face and beat them with baseball bats, doesnt it?

...phobos...member
56 posts

Posted:
just out of curiosity..(I now look stupid for being the only post-er on my own thread..teehee)
Anybody there in London know of Kevin Macmichael? Cutting Crew? Just curios as to whether or not you still here from them....(my dad was in it).
toodles!

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
I live near Croydon...

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

...phobos...member
56 posts

Posted:
finally! everyone i talk to has noooo idea of where (or what, as the case may be) croydon is! yay, i love you, pink poi! lol

...phobos...member
56 posts

Posted:
I just love replying to my own posts! lol!

Mr Handsmember
64 posts

Posted:
I know where Croyden is...ish...

butout of curiousity, why did you leave London, I wouldn't ask but I'm researching answers to this question so I can properly mutilate, sorry, formulate my own.

Mr Handsmember
64 posts

Posted:
I know where Croyden is...ish...

But out of curiousity, why did you leave London, I wouldn't ask but I'm researching answers to this question so I can properly mutilate, sorry, formulate my own.

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
I've never really seen anybody excited about going to Croydon before, you obvioudly have been away for a while

See you next March perhaps

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Are you gonna pay us a visit at spitz?

we'll think you don't like us if you don't...

PsyB.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Yeah Croydon is a bit..ok a lot of a dump.

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

...phobos...member
56 posts

Posted:
hehe...from what I rmeember, croydon was smelly. That, and it rained alot....but that happens every where in england. When i come (if i do) Ill be goin' to London..not croydon. I left Croydon for canada when I was 5 because my grandmother died and she lived here so we had to go to the funeral...

its ok, I dont remember too much of croydon, just the school, my house and that cool milkshake place..insult away!