Forums > Social Chat > twin flames and companion soul mates

Login/Join to Participate

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
check out https://www.telusplanet.net/public/lindalu/shiana_main.htm
and look at the definition of Twin Flames and Companion Soul Mates

my best friend found this site and thought of me and my other best friend/soul mate/love of my life. and after reading it, it completely rang true for me. and after reading the whole topic of favorite places to be, and the numerous answers of being with our soul mates, i thought i'd bring this all to you and see what you think. have you met your twin flame yet? i most definately have. it all makes so much more sense now

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

DarkDevilmember
233 posts

Posted:
I have met my twim flame. She lives in another province, where i used to live, and i moved away from there almost 8 years ago, and the whole time we've "liked" eachother... but we've come to admit to eachother that infact we love eachother, unconditionally. Its been put to many a test, but i want to marry this girl (oh come on say it.. "oooh Dark has a crush"). Who woulda thunk it, we are only 16 and 17, i haven't seen this girl in 4 years, haven't lived down there since i was 9, and yet i want to spend the rest of my life with her. Not satisfied, just try me... i'll explain.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a trick, this is a stunt. The difference between a stunt and a trick is that a trick is something that tricks or fools the audience, a stunt is something that only an idiot would do -Ivan, Ash Circle, 10/04/03

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
twin flame... I have one perhaps. At least the way I feel about her fits it. Not sure her love is unconditional though. Perhaps we are in the middle of that test period they mentioned. Actually, I suppose we have been since we met 5 years ago. I think I have passed my end of the test, but it seems to me she is still battling with her side of it...

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

firedancingfairyenthusiast
201 posts

Posted:
Wow!

This topic is so beautiful...

Deep infatuations and loves... I have had a plenty! I have a habit for falling for men quite easily! But my twin flame... hmmm. I did have a brief encounter and I beleive that we will return to one another one day. It was an instant love at first sight connection, in the perfect atmosphere and it was electricity between us.

But I do believe that it is much more rare to find a soul mate than the modern social conception. I'm not saying that the people that have said that they have a 'soul mate' are in an illusionary self convinced perception of their emotions... but I do think that such a sacred, special term is being nievely overused.

Don't get me wrong... I believe in the magical power of love, but listening to other peoples views in my life have forced me to re address my perceptions. I also think that so often we are believing that our 'other half' will fill the gap and emptiness inside us to make us happy... but I beleive that that is just opening ourselves up to get hurt, and relying on external things to make us happy. If we could be complete in ourselves, and then share that with an other without losing our own identity in the mass of emotion we have for this other person, we would benefit so much more .You need not fill every else's cup first- you will only be feeding then with your own thirstiness. And vise verser- a thirsty heart cannot replenish you when you forget your source- this is the hidden trap that accompanies attachment.

If you ever feel your heart is not quenched in liquid love, it is only an indication that it is time for another pure, refreshing, enlivening drink . So fill your cup to the brim from the one abundant overflowing soure of ultimate satisfaction. These thoughts only came as an indication that you may be looking in the wrong places for your pure bliss.

It is so interesting to hear words put to such an infinate subject of LOVE . I think I'm still not old enough, or wise enough to have the whole love/ soul mate/ twin flame thing sussed out... but it's interesting to try!I look forward to hearing everyones views on this topic!

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
actually, I don't beleive in soul mates per se, at least not in application to my life. this "twin flame" thing seems a little more applicable to me though.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
Don't know about my twin flame but I've had plenty of buckets of water.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
this whole idea has been plagueing my thoughts since i found it. i hate and love it when something hits home so hard that you can't stop obsessing about it.

you know, the whole piece on teaching karma left between the couple is an important piece. i've had very near twin flames in my life, which at the time i might have thought them to be twin flames. but i now realize that there most definately was things left to be learned between us and from each other. my first love is still a very close friend, and i've often said i could be happy if i was with him for the rest of my life, but i know there was never the completeness i feel when i'm with my twin flame. and seeing that piece of it makes the whole concept solidify even more in my mind.

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

shadow steppinofficial hop irken
401 posts

Posted:
this is an interesting post so i decided to bump it. this bump was not in anyway ms pounce's idea who might i say is very hawt

thank you,
drive through

In my hands I hold your smile and in my heart it runs so wild You are the one you are unique I'm so in love you make me weak And the reason that I feel is like a shadow from a light so if you have the chance to be with me be my shadow in the night

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
you're such a crackhead sometimes shadow...LOL j/p

but i'll take the compliment

**giggles**

shadow steppinofficial hop irken
401 posts

Posted:
oh thank you.
i will take your compliment as well....

**walks into wall**

**drools on self**

In my hands I hold your smile and in my heart it runs so wild You are the one you are unique I'm so in love you make me weak And the reason that I feel is like a shadow from a light so if you have the chance to be with me be my shadow in the night

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
LMAO

switch to crack-lite!!!!!

love ya! **muah**

**giggles**