UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
encouraging me to part with £307 of my student loan on a red/blue proball and a 1m red/blue shiny staff.

oh well..

should be able to get employed in the club to make up for it now..

there arriving in two days!

taps foot..

weeeeee!

oh...and Hi and hugs to everyone from Eva (Sunbeam)

funkymonkymember
192 posts

Posted:
what the proball? contact?

Matthew B-MLemon-Aware Devilstick-wielding Operative
605 posts

Posted:
You're supposed to be a student and you have that kind of money to throw around?

Luv 'n' Lemons
purity :: clarity :: balance

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Gehh, I'm saving up for two meteors from Aerotech. They're so damn expensive!! But when I goto dances at my local youth center... damn, will all the people be lookin now Of course! They're prettttti....

Grats on buying them UCoF, I'm jealous. Send them to me so I can try them out
Kinudin

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:

I remember that student loan feeling: "Wow! Look at my bank balance! I'm off to buy that stereo and playstation."
3 months later: "Can you extend my overdraft please? I can't afford to eat any more."
3 months and one hour later: "Yeah, they extended my overdraft. Who wants a pint?"
6 years later: "I still have HOW MUCH to repay!!!"

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
john u crazy lama lover, u will starve!!! remember reading, how else did i lose so much weight!!! and its not even like u hav any too lose!

i will rite to u and the sunbeam once the postal strikes are all cool and sorted.

miss u loads.

L.L.

is the club at kent big enuf for poi???

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
LL.. the best thing about "The Venue" on campus is that there are 2 podiums thata overlook the main dancefloor and theres more than enough room to spin in (well its a tiny bit cramped but theres still loads of room to spin).

Postal strikes???

Dom- trust me..i have quite a bit of money...thankfully my parents are paying for my tuition fees and accomodation costs.

)Spanner(- i have done that once...practiciing BAM BAM'S (hee hee bluecat) move with the big sexy twisty corkscrewy thingy..it went wrong and i twatted myslef with my aerotech right int he nose...that was my only nosebleed in about 10 years!

Kinudin-...i think i shall keep hold of them if its all the same..

MBM- YUP!

Funky- yes....the proball.....now i have a set of 3. and im getting ok-ish at jugglerising things.

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
I'll just have to go back to England and use them then...

*mischivous planning*

Kinudin

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
*still tapping foot*

does anyone know what pending means? thats the status of the parcel on the aerotech website..

does that mean it hasnt even left the depot yet? or that it just hasnt been delivered yet?

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
ARSE!!

i just received this reply via email from aerotech..

"Hi Jonathan

Unfortunately, we only offer next day delivery for items we have in stock.
I'm afraid that a new batch of 1m red/blue staffs won't be ready for another
week to 10 days. We have been extremely busy and as all our items are hand
made, we are finding it difficult to keep up with demand.

Please bear with us and if we can get your staff to you any sooner we will
of course let you know.

Kind regards."

ARGH!

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Døm:

6 years later: "I still have HOW MUCH to repay!!!"

hmmm...had one of 'those' moments last week. Got my statement from the student loan company....how can I be paying all this money back but the balance doesn't seem to go down year on year...grumble...grumble

ah well - I had fun with the money, and aerotech's ARE worth it!

May your balls always strobe

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
i'm on a bit of an aerotech rant at the moment... but will hold it in.... bored Ads and tom with it too much

for you mr Untested Condoms Of France

get your own move

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
My new one hasn't turned up today either

POOOOOOoooooo

bammy

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Ohh Jon well done with the move......but it's been decided you need err err assets to make the move sexy and SASSY... I can lend you mine if you want

Bammy

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
yup. its been conclusively proved that i am not able to do that move properly due to underdeveloped sexypoi glands.

hmmm.

going a little mad methinks..

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
nah its true!

bam is much sexier than you...

and i did have my own move...my own move that i have NEVER seen ANYONE do... the one that everyone went "ooooh thats cool" at...then i saw one of Te Pooka doing it on the video last night..

GGRRRRR!

caniffisSILVER Member
60 posts

Posted:
Apart from old Aero always taking ages to get there stuff to use hard paying customers they are good pieces of kit, and now i see lots of people hve them i was wondering now the weather is starting to get wet are there plans for a meet in london in an indoor area to have fun now that the fire is starting to be a bit hit or miss to be able to do?

What you don't know won't hurt you? well i intend to get to know as much as possible so that i can make sure no one else has to so they carn't get hurt.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
good idea...i suggest somewhere with a high ceiling, lighting, somewhere to get an hugely overpriced alcoholic beverages, lots of space and a power point for music...

hang on...

where can i think of like that...

hhhmmmmm...

Hows about starting a meeting, say on a tuesday night, in spittalfields market near liverpool street station?..

oh hang on...

thats already been done..

hows about a juggling workshop somewhere in brixton?

whoops...

erm..Shepards bush? maybe in a shop whihc people are squatting in?

There are lots of indoor spinning/throwing/drinking/smoking events that happen in london...and a good 66.666% (maybe even 100%) of them are in the events and gathering section.

DsAdsPoi? Never!
316 posts

Posted:
Just thought I'd rant about how after having my aerotec for 1 month it's already had to be sent back to them, coz it wont charge or turn on!!!

AAAARRRRGGG!!!!!!

Is that magnets!?

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
aaaaaw