Forums > Social Chat > "...and I've only been spinning for..."

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Next person who says that gets slapped.

And not the next person who says that just to get slapped, but the next knucklehead that brags about how quickly they learned whatever it is that they learned in however few months that they've been spinning deserves the same slap that any pathetic bragger would get.

I'm finding it funny that poi people don't brag about how good they are... they brag about how good they are per time. As if dividing by time somehow makes the brag acceptable.

I'm a mid-level spinner who spins if and when he feels like it. I'm tired of people coming up to me and telling me how much better than me that they are "..and I've only been spinning for.."

You win.

You're special.

You get the "I've spun poi for 24 hours a day for the past 6 months just so I could have something in my life that I was better than someone" award.

Please stop telling me about it. Please stop desperately seeking my approval, admiration, and respect because you're not gettin any of em.

Does this go on elsewhere as well? (Sorry for the rant.)

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
no i want to be nyc girl friend
he's mine mine i say
*throughs self at nyc feet and grabs on to his leg*

hang on

*stands up and looks doen pants*

oops sorry keep forgetting that gangly thing makes me a guy

*wonders off to cause trouble some other place*

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
But what about your Palace girfriends NYC

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

Page: