Forums > Social Chat > Hello, Sault, G'day, Namaste, Hola!

Login/Join to Participate

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
Hello Peeps,Just a shout to introduce myself. Beginner on the path of the Poi and Devil Sticks, based in the Uk (North-West). I'm absolutely buzzin off poi-ing at the mo, and practise, practise, learn, learn, and occasionally sit and wait for the bruises to chill.Big up to you all.L8ersM--Reality used to be a friend of mine, but Dr Hoffman soon changed that.

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Hey Marlboro...they are my fav cigs to blow through (I don't smoke though) grinWelcome to this interesting community we have growing here, hope that it helps you along your path as it has so many others. I recently just started Devil Stix as well, maybe we can compare bruises on those healing down times sometime! smileBTW...love the quote....there is a great song by PM DAWN..."Reality used to be a friend of mine, maybe why is the question that is on your mind but reality used to be a friend of mine"....Bright Blessings and Burnings....------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
hey !!! ive been seeing you in magazine ads and billboards for years.. Nice to finally meet you.Did you check the surgeons general's warning on the side of your poi? it says, WARNING: these WILL become easily addictive, and may possibly consume you and your lifestyle.Welcome...Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
hey i live in st anns in nottingham... hehehedivil stix n poi in a combo i like so... yeah... cool and welcome

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Welcome !! grinCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"