Forums > Social Chat > Game ........ movie quotes

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
"Step away from the car, you wanna be a rib eye...."

What film, who said it, and why....

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Do I have to be able to answer your's to play this game. Even the internet doesn't seem to know the answer which is pretty shocking. I thought google was supposed to learn stuff as it got older.

[ 30. September 2003, 02:50: Message edited by: Baa Baa ]

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

TheSilverShadowBRONZE Member
Uncle Chop Chop
213 posts

Posted:
a nice easy one "dog poo dog poo lovely lovely dog poo, dog poo on the chair"

"Do you know what the Phantom is??"
--------------

DsAdsPoi? Never!
316 posts

Posted:
Lol

Drop Dead Fred, that one i believe, the first one i have no idea!

"Yo The Guy, did you kill my dog? *silent response*... I belive him yo, i don't know why but i do!?"

Ads

Is that magnets!?

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
Half-Baked

"We've got to keep our heads till this peace craze blows over"

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

funkymonkymember
192 posts

Posted:
*policeman*
"GET IN THE BACK OF THE VAN!"

...i cant beleive i just put something so obvious....

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
erm lock stock?

this is like either/or with films!!!

"We need to turn those frowns upside down! we call them...

doobie snacks!"

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

the_sealmember
51 posts

Posted:
*Jay* from Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back

quote:
"I am Jack's complete lack of surprise"

By embodying a nolstalgia for the past in new materials we retard an acceptance of the present and by extension, the future, because the future is in the present
-Guerilla Television, 1971

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
fight club.

'Always mess with their minds.'

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
I can't answer any lines, but I would love to know which character said, as their tag line: "And lovin' it"

any ideas?

the_sealmember
51 posts

Posted:
Empire Records!

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."

By embodying a nolstalgia for the past in new materials we retard an acceptance of the present and by extension, the future, because the future is in the present

funkymonkymember
192 posts

Posted:
[QB] erm lock stock?

....lock stock...? you don't know Withnell and I? For shame upon your head....

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
War room quote is from: "Dr Strangelove, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Bomb"

And this is mine:
"We've got to keep our heads till this peace craze blows over"

Hmm, seems familiar somehow

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
erm, sorry, i have seen whitnail & I, but only once, and every time they had a drink, we had a dtrink, so...

and Lock stock is valid, i was thinking (dreaming) of the van full of copious ammounts of ganja.

Mr Simian sire, i do believe that your quote is taken from the classic "Full Metal Jacket"

as a side note, Stanley Kubrick's grandson has just joined my house in my school, his name is Jack Hobbs. He has Tom cruises Jacket from "Eyes Wide Shut" that he keeps with him, though he rarely wears it. It fits him quite well tho...

right, bk on trak, my quote....

erm...

AH!
"Bazooko Circus is what the whole hep world would be doing Saturday night if the Nazis had won the war. This was the Sixth Reich."

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

FlamingMonkeymember
50 posts

Posted:
the fantastically amazing Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, directed of course by Terry Gilliam, who apparently was at the showing of one of my short films, i didn't see him myself but others have told me he was, and if that is true then thats ****ING cool.

"Do they look like psychoes? is that what they look like?? they were vampires. Psychoes do not EXPLODE when SUNLIGHT hits them, i don't give a **** how CRAZY they are."

Monkey see, Monkey do...

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
dusk till dawn?

um... 'See this? This, is my BOOMSTICK!'

edited 'cos of stupid typo.

[ 01. October 2003, 06:57: Message edited by: polythene ]

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Army o darkness,

class film,

"...I'm mister rabbit, bloody fangs, madness going on i dont know, I'm mister rabbit, I'm eatin every other animal in the forest."

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

shadow steppinofficial hop irken
401 posts

Posted:
natural born killas
i ll be back wiff my quote in a moment
im eatin

In my hands I hold your smile and in my heart it runs so wild You are the one you are unique I'm so in love you make me weak And the reason that I feel is like a shadow from a light so if you have the chance to be with me be my shadow in the night

401 posts

Posted:
mmmm stuffed crust pizza ok
this one might be kinda tuff:

"if your frightened of dying, and your holdin on, you'll see devils tearin your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels freeing you from the earth."

In my hands I hold your smile and in my heart it runs so wild You are the one you are unique I'm so in love you make me weak And the reason that I feel is like a shadow from a light so if you have the chance to be with me be my shadow in the night

siliconslavemember
36 posts

Posted:
garrr - tis sampled in that UNKLE song, "rabit in your headlights" - do i get half a go for that

the_sealmember
51 posts

Posted:
Jacob's Ladder - excellent movie!

"Sometime's nothin's a real cool hand"

401 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by siliconslave:
garrr - tis sampled in that UNKLE song, "rabit in your headlights" - do i get half a go for that
indeed
its also in an industrial song by oneroid phsychosis (sp) nice job burnt one but i dont know yours so i will slip away now.......
unless its cool hand luke? is it?

dR pSYcHoSILVER Member
88 posts

Posted:
Cool Hand Luke with good old Mr Newman...

Didn't Jack Ass do egg eating bet from that movie?

Lets see... Sooo many good movies. Withnail & i is an entire film of classic quotes, you could pick just about any moment and it'll contain some priceless gem, same goes for Armies of Darkness- didn't Duke Nukem 3D (Class Game )steal some of them:

quote:
"Hail to the King baby"
quote:
"Groovy..."

... I could go on, so lets think.. How about:

"Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer."

taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco Damn those MexICan BANdits taco taco taco taco TACOFICATION taco taco taco taco taco taco

401 posts

Posted:
damnit! now im tortured i know that one.....

401 posts

Posted:
is it dogma?

401 posts

Posted:
"momma says that aligators are onery cause they got all them teeth and no toothbrush"

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
alright, I've got non of the answers, but maybe a good tip (taken from my intro thread): https://www.imdb.com/Sections/Quotes/

have fun!

eric pOpsteric.

PS. my signature is a quote from...

meditate eRic.

I'm not normally a religious man, but if you're up there, save me, Superman!

401 posts

Posted:
hey! that website is cheating
and im damn tempted to use it on your sig i know i have seen it. its a funny quote

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
Shadow, thats Adam Sandler in the Waterboy.
Aww crap now i gotta think of one...

'We have a Swiss bank account! There's nothing in it but we do have one!'

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
Saving Grace!!

" you break her heart i'll break your neck"

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Tarriemember
17 posts

Posted:
not sure if its the same quote, but there's one almost word perfect to that in shanghai nights... even if I'm wrong, I wanna get in on this game...

Movie quote 1:
"Talk hard"

Movie quote 2:
"Take me to a world where the drugs are free, the clubs have no gravity, and every shag guarentees an orgasm!"

Tarrie. Lonely but never alone. Alive but dead inside. Violently happy.

Page: