Forums > Social Chat > HoP Tshirts gone "Astray"! ENGLAND PPL PLEASE READ!

Login/Join to Participate

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Hello Londoniums and ye English types!

I'm writing this post to inform you to keep your eyes out for the Home of Poi relay shirts, which have gone Missing.

UCOF tells me they have just been temporarily misplaced, but thats bollocks, they've been lost. Last known location was at Spitz where I hear a number of you signed them. They have then been misplaced in the transfer betwixt Jon and Simian.

So, if any of you lovelies have seen the shirts, they are White, with Home of Poi painted on the front in black and flame colours. They should be covered in lovely HoPpers signatures, and hopefully hanging around somewhere...

Please please please keep an eye out for them, a LOT of effort went into getting them circulated by the Australian crew, and I'd hate to think that it was in vain....

Should anyone have any information on their whereabouts, please contact UCOF or Simian asap.

Cheers! xoxox
Flynty

[ 29. September 2003, 12:10: Message edited by: Flynt ]

Currently on the right side up of the world.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
You gave something of value to UCOF?

Heh...

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
At least it wasnt the "International Home Of Poi Faberge Egg"

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
f*ck a faberge egg - those t-shirts were far better.

so can we have some clues then please?
even sherlock holmes usually needed a couple of clues to start off with - like where were they last seen, who was the last person to have them in their possession and who was that tall man in the top hat hiding in the shadows...?

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
right...about a month ago..at spitz (suprsingly on a tuesday night)...

um..on the table..

Cole..could you possibly go and check with the main office...its higly unlikely that a cleaner would have thrown them away...

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Ewan and I spoke to the security type person at Spitz last week who said that he'd seen them on the tables where we'd been signing them, but he left them there for the cleaners because he thought it was rubbish (he couldn't be bothered to do anything about it more likely).

I think Ewan was going to call and see if anything had been handed in by the cleaners, but I'm not sure - I'll speak to him tomorrow.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
UCOF U TERWWAATTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my life is in total dis-array, i will not be able to sleep for weeks now. and i blame the artichokes.

last i saw of them was when they were on the table at spitz. soz i cant help.

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
so..... so far, we've established that they were on the table at Spitz to be signed, and the security guard left them for the cleaners, who may or may not have handed them into lost property???

Well could someone bloody well ring the office and ask if they've been handed in? Good grief!

meanwhiles, i think it was Professor Plum, in the Kitchen, with the Candlestick....

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Jeez Flynt, relax.. it's not their fault that they left them on the table and the cleaners threw them away... after all, if you hadn't put all the time and effort into making them and sending them around the world, none of this would have happened.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
oops

silly me

1,079 posts

Posted:
yes exactly, thank you NYC. Flynt i blame you, the artichokes, and Miss Scarlet in the library with the crowbar.

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Bad news - Ewan has found out that they've not been handed in as lost property.

Does anyone happen to have any photos of the t-shirts? If I can get hold of a picture, I'll make some notices and put them up around the market - hopefully someone will have seen them, either cleaning up or just walking past.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
oh man that sucks...

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
*bangs head on table repeatedly*

SORRY!

What about the cleaners?

[ 01. October 2003, 22:29: Message edited by: United Caravan Owner's Federation ]

Matthew B-MLemon-Aware Devilstick-wielding Operative
605 posts

Posted:
I think that entrusting them to the Uniform Code for Operating on Friends was probably a bad idea. He probably poked them in the ribs or something!

Luv 'n' Lemons
purity :: clarity :: balance

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
I entrusted them to UCOF because he ASKED me to. If any of you lot had stuck up your hands and offered to be in charge of them, I would have done the same for you.

Its unfortunate that they've gone missing, but I'm not giving up hope yet. People, wrack your brains, ask the cleaners, and ask around! SOMEONE must know what happened to them!

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Im actually disappointed in UCOF . He should of showed more reponseibilty . Yep doubt we'll find them again (in this time ) . Knowing luck and such the cleaners proberally got them as rags.

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Hey wait wait wait... there is one thing everybody is missing...

quote:
Originally posted by UCOF
SORRY!
Sure he made a mistake... now we could continue to make him feel bad for a mistake... or we could forgive him, move on, and continue to find out where this shirts are... I promise you, these shirts will show up. just have a little bit of faith...

Bye.

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
thanks arsn, i really really needed to read that xoxoxoxxo

and he's right y'know. I wouldnt have sent them to Jon in the first place if i hadnt had trusted him. and I havent decided to hate him or not trust him, because y'know, accidents happen!

hopefully they'll be found! meanwhiles, i still love ya Jon xoxoxoxxo

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
yeah jon we love you

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

1,079 posts

Posted:
we love you jon-san, we do
we love you jon-san, we do
we love you jo0n-san we do
oh jon-san we love you

but neva trusting you with tshirts agen!!!

D.B.
X x X x X

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
i to have heard of the loss of valuble items of HoP memorabilia growing legs in the UK (that type of thing happens here...), 'tis indeed a shame that this has happened and some kind of action should be taken to ensure this doesnt happen again

Flynt =

whats up with all the limitations?