Page:
pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
anyone here a good artist? i have an idea for a fire tattoo but i'm not extremely good in my artistic skills. send me an email if you are interested in drawing me up a tattoo

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

TabtI Doubt, Therefore I Might Be
1,007 posts

Posted:
id say it would be about £40-£50. but thats just a guess. take more just in case.

Owner of Dragosani's right side.

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
 Written by: roarfire

Oh how adorable! I would guess about AUD $90-100. Maybe go around to different tattoo places with the deisgn and get a rough price?

Just a note - never pick the cheapest tatto palour!

some places have a minimum ink charge. for example if you had a tatto done the sixe of a 1p, they will still charge you 20pounds for it.

The one of my back, cost 30, at a discounted price (cos I have connections baby wink)

Something like that panda should cost no more than 20/25 quid, and take around 20/30 mins to do smile

I'm guessing it's going to clip your shoulder balde too...have fun feeling all the bones down your arm vibrate!
EDITED_BY: Aimée (1147798549)

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
ewww...vibrating bones....not good....

Oh well I am in for a penny in for a pound....

I don't mind so much how much it costs as long as we are not talking really expensive then I think I will have to save a hell of a lot more before I go to get it done.

I am going to drag one of my friends round on the weekend to see how much it will cost and see what artists I like too....

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
I got it done on Sunday after doing a bit of running round over the weekend finding a good place to get it done....have a look in my gallery to find a picture of it.

MoohaahaaBRONZE Member
enthusiast
382 posts

Posted:
That is great smile

Some things you have to see to believe, but
Some things you have to believe in to see.

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
i have a new tattoo idea in mind, but i'm bugging lurch to draw it for me tongue i know he'll get it purrrrfect biggrin

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
nice choice! will make a nice tat.

Page: