• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 12
pounce
SILVER Member since Jan 2003

pounce

All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart

Total posts: 9831
Posted:anyone here a good artist? i have an idea for a fire tattoo but i'm not extremely good in my artistic skills. send me an email if you are interested in drawing me up a tattoo

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Delete Topic

Tabt

Tabt

I Doubt, Therefore I Might Be

Total posts: 1007
Posted:id say it would be about 40-50. but thats just a guess. take more just in case.

Owner of Dragosani's right side.

Delete

_Aime_
SILVER Member since Jan 2004

_Aime_

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 4172
Posted: Written by: roarfire

Oh how adorable! I would guess about AUD $90-100. Maybe go around to different tattoo places with the deisgn and get a rough price?

Just a note - never pick the cheapest tatto palour!

some places have a minimum ink charge. for example if you had a tatto done the sixe of a 1p, they will still charge you 20pounds for it.

The one of my back, cost 30, at a discounted price (cos I have connections baby wink)

Something like that panda should cost no more than 20/25 quid, and take around 20/30 mins to do smile

I'm guessing it's going to clip your shoulder balde too...have fun feeling all the bones down your arm vibrate!

EDITED_BY: Aime (1147798549)

Delete

Medusa
BRONZE Member since Nov 2003

Medusa

veteran

Total posts: 1433
Posted:ewww...vibrating bones....not good....

Oh well I am in for a penny in for a pound....

I don't mind so much how much it costs as long as we are not talking really expensive then I think I will have to save a hell of a lot more before I go to get it done.

I am going to drag one of my friends round on the weekend to see how much it will cost and see what artists I like too....

Delete

Medusa
BRONZE Member since Nov 2003

Medusa

veteran

Total posts: 1433
Posted:I got it done on Sunday after doing a bit of running round over the weekend finding a good place to get it done....have a look in my gallery to find a picture of it.

Delete

Moohaahaa
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

Moohaahaa

enthusiast

Total posts: 382
Posted:That is great smile

Some things you have to see to believe, but
Some things you have to believe in to see.

Delete

pounce
SILVER Member since Jan 2003

pounce

All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart

Total posts: 9831
Posted:i have a new tattoo idea in mind, but i'm bugging lurch to draw it for me tongue i know he'll get it purrrrfect biggrin

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Delete

PK_
BRONZE Member since Dec 2001

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4991
Posted:nice choice! will make a nice tat.

PK.

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

Page: 12