nightsdarkchildmember
84 posts

Posted:
i have made about 50 post. my last one was my intro. that was a fortnight. in my intro i made a feeble attemp at an appology for the mistakes i have made in my life. i dont think it was understood. tonight my appoligy goes to malcom. i have learned that i never can be forgiven, and believing that the olny hier power is what i can be ( not in this life but the next), puts me in a place a place to no longer ask of men. but i need i my fello man, though i donot want. the olny thing i fell i have left are my tears. now i appoligize to the rest of you for making you look upon my pathitic exsistance.(my god i can not spell). so bare with me for i feel something will bring a good turn.

we could live beside the ocean leave the fire behind
swim out past the breakers watch the world die

Angel_Xpressmember
55 posts

Posted:
Why are you so down,

i think you need some hugs and smiles cause there's to many in this thread.

Angel

I am an Angel

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
your post makes me sad, but I think I sort of understand where you are coming from....

as cliche as it sounds, you can only ask forgiveness of yourself. Until you are able to love yourself, accept your humanity and forgive your past transgressions, it can be difficult to maintain forward momentum.

I hope you can rise up out of this stronger and with a growing sense of self.

Feel free to PM me if you want to have a chat.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Necrusmember
113 posts

Posted:
Phew Man,cheer up!!!

Don't let situation bring you down....there's always enough time forgive your self and then ask for forgiveness....

Making mistakes prove that your are a human being,trying to make it even with/for yourself proves that you are a human being standing on his feet and striding against life's difficulties...

A very closed person to me a couple of years ago had a terrible accident . . .
The doctors said that if,if,if,if,if,if,she would open her eyes,she wouldn't even be able to raise her hand....
You wanna know something?She now is more alive than a little kid!She face death and survived...

I'm sure you can do something like that!!!!!!!

Arise and look up,say to the people you that you them,start doing new things & the most important thing.........

H O P E
It's hope that can save anyone. . . and it doesn't cost a penny !

If you feel like talking,anytime,PM no doubt...Hope you cheer up!!!

Metal Rulezzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

Necrusmember
113 posts

Posted:
Phew Man,cheer up!!!

Don't let situation bring you down....there's always enough time forgive your self and then ask for forgiveness....

Making mistakes prove that your are a human being,trying to make it even with/for yourself proves that you are a human being standing on his feet and striding against life's difficulties...

A very closed person to me a couple of years ago had a terrible accident . . .
The doctors said that if,if,if,if,if,if,she would open her eyes,she wouldn't even be able to raise her hand....
You wanna know something?She now is more alive than a little kid!She face death and survived...

I'm sure you can do something like that!!!!!!!

Arise and look up,say to the people you that you them,start doing new things & the most important thing.........

H O P E
It's hope that can save anyone. . . and it doesn't cost a penny !

If you feel like talking,anytime,PM no doubt...Hope you cheer up!!!

Metal Rulezzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

Kittytheravequeenmember
285 posts

Posted:

ahhhh you dont sound like a very happy bunni rabbit, i hope things pick up for you soon

i'll draw you a picture ill draw it with a twist ill draw it with a razorblade ill draw it on my wrist and if i do it right a red fountain will appear washing away my sorrow washing away my fear

nightsdarkchildmember
84 posts

Posted:
why am i so down? well, i dont know all reasons why. i know i thaught things would be differnt by now. but i am still here doing the same d*mn things that ihave done for countless years. i have had so few changes. so i have come to a point where the only thing that can change is everything and that being to much for me i change nothing. so i remain.

though i forgive myself daily i have learned that man can never forgive. forgive me of my transgresions, no tresspass of mine has crossed you and you judge me. you were told what was to be and that which was spoken transpired. and i am blamed. knowing where my joy is found i search the avanue for my tourcher and humilation. and then i have my fantacies..................

and still i hold my tears

nightsdarkchildmember
84 posts

Posted:
and the i saw a child
why