shadow steppinofficial hop irken
401 posts

Posted:
anyone go to earthdance over the weekend?

ours was great

lots of great poi there prolly the best display i have seen thus far.

In my hands I hold your smile and in my heart it runs so wild You are the one you are unique I'm so in love you make me weak And the reason that I feel is like a shadow from a light so if you have the chance to be with me be my shadow in the night

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
yeah 'twas a decent sunny day in melb to have a good ol twirlage. It was good to connect faces to internet people! We used the day as a chance for nice peeps from several forums to say hi and rant about gir...

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

401 posts

Posted:
i wore my RIDE THE PIG! shirt with lil gir flying his pig which got much praise

In my hands I hold your smile and in my heart it runs so wild You are the one you are unique I'm so in love you make me weak And the reason that I feel is like a shadow from a light so if you have the chance to be with me be my shadow in the night

tiamat_22580I will kill all mods
210 posts

Posted:
whats earth dance?

¿

401 posts

Posted:
its a rave that goes on all over the world the same weekend as close of a time frame as possible with the different time zones so we all party at the same time

Ali-birdmember
102 posts

Posted:
I didn't manage to make it to the London Rave but apparently it was awesomley good and the friends of mine who went were still going for it at 7am

Why is it that everthing which is fun is illegal, immoral, or fattening?

401 posts

Posted:
thats good to hear! its good to know other people were havin fun with us. it was a long night for us as well. there were still people dancing while we were cleaning up it was kinda funny we had to roll up the carpet we laid for the party at like 730 and people were still tryin to dance on it. we pulled the rug right out from under them. didnt get out of there till bout 830. it was quite fun.

queen of wandsmember
127 posts

Posted:
i had an awesome time, some very earthly psychedelic beats and smiling faces everywhere!

Bender it was lovely to see you again.

(walking back 100m to flinders street station was a bit trippy though...)

I'm not vegetarian, but currently I'm off my chops!

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
DAMNiT!! I sooo wanted to goto Earthdance, I just didn't know when it was.

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

6,978 posts

Posted:
aw man i csored a huge staph foot infection from stomping my bare feet into the ground @ that party! ima not having much luiuck with barefoto twirling this year...

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

6,978 posts

Posted:
photos frmo Earthdance Day party 2005 at Melbourne

Non-Https Image Link

dancing...

Non-Https Image Link

atlas-like strength!

Non-Https Image Link

4 graceful, beautiful dancers wink