• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Posted:today was the 26th of June. Post prod doesnt normally take more than a day (bloody expensive hire on the non-linear editing suites is prohibitive
Non-Https Image Link
)so Malcolm. tell us what the deal is...or are you typing up a page as we speak to link from the homepage and shop?or...post-prod has been pushed back...Curious Josh

Delete Topic

Shibaki
enthusiast
Total posts: 309
Posted:can you say antici-pation!
Non-Https Image Link
nope, were not eager at all (as he prods Malcom awake to reply to us pushy buggers)
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
------------------We are not physical beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a physical experience.~Edgar Cayce

Wow

Delete

Malcolm
Malcolm

HOP admin
Total posts: 992
Posted:OK,Yes the editing is bloody expensive $200/hour but it has to be done. On the 26th we worked nearly a full day and produced/completed 75% of the video. Spent a lot of time editing out mistakes that some people had done whilst spinning and twirling
Non-Https Image Link
. Heading back to the editors in 30 minutes to continue the final 25% hopefully will be finished at 2pm (HOP time).Looks damn good so far
Non-Https Image Link
I will then be completing the video cover and sending out copies of the participants contact details to be checked. Once I get the OK. In the shop it goes.RegardsMalcolm

"May your balls always burn"

Delete

Posted:sooo..the question on everyones fingertips...how long??
Non-Https Image Link
)bloody nosey buggar I is.shower time!Josh

Delete

Malcolm
Malcolm

HOP admin
Total posts: 992
Posted:Just waiting for a few people to confirm their contact details. As soon as that is done I just got to complete the cover and they are finished.Estimating finish by next Monday/Tuesday.Malcolm

"May your balls always burn"

Delete