woodnymphmember
313 posts

Posted:
i was just wondering if anyone else out there has found this year to be slightly more challenging,intense and crazy than previous years??even the trees and plannts were greener and more lush than i remember,just brighter,and no, i hadn't stumbled upon some mushrooms when i made this observation...

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
This has been the best year of my life.

Really creative, productive and any hassles have been handled ok.

Summer was beautiful.

"You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it."

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

funkymonkymember
192 posts

Posted:
i've given up weed after 3 years non stop, got rid of my crazy ex girlfriend... got with my current, goddess like girlfriend, been to a foriegn country on my own, got into poi and staff a lot more seriously, seen some of my faverate bands in the world play.... been a pretty god year up till now.... (waits for big thunder storm to come and kill him to mess up the year)

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
the last two years of my life have been the best and the worse years of my life.

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

JinXmushroom collector
208 posts

Posted:
doing exchange this year has really changed me, but for the better i found poi and and am with a really great girl, all is great and for the first time in my life i am truely happy.

i will never forget this year.

not yet gone but thanx 2003

JinX : If it doesnt kill you it makes you stronger

The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earth worms dizzy.
It will however make cats dizzy and cats throw up twice their bodyweight when dizzy.

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
Had nothing special happen at all this year. Feel slightly left out.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

FabergGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
I made a concious decision at the beginning of this year that this would be the best year of my life, and it has been ! And it's not even over yet, so lots more good stuff to come !

Have had some fantastic experiences this year, been to some wonderful places, met some amazing people, made some beautiful new friends, had an incredibly good summer - the Summer of Joy !

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

LuxBRONZE Member
71 posts

Posted:
Y'know... your right... this has been the best year of my life! University has done wonders for the relationship with my family (its true you really do get on a lot better if you only see them once every so often ) ive somehow ended up in the most amazing relationship , discovered poi and therefor been heavily entertained by this site and a lot of personal goodness has gone down.

thanks for making me realise that

Matthew B-MLemon-Aware Devilstick-wielding Operative
605 posts

Posted:
This year started off as badly as any other, but has got better in many ways in the last few months (poi, HoP, coincidence?). I do seem to be more relaxed and much happier for having met a whole new and welcoming set of people. Work has been a bit of a rollercoaster with an MD from hell (no, really!), but he got told to go.

I'm just a cynic though, especially when it comes to life. These things are sent to try us.

Luv 'n' Lemons
purity :: clarity :: balance

overdosemember
13 posts

Posted:
yea, this last year has been both good and bad, but to the extreme in both cases. very very weird....