KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
I know if you have nothing nice you are better to say nothing at all but I just have to say:

"I HATE THOSE HOME OFFICE B@S@RDS> WHAT THE FU@K IS UP WITH THE BUREACRACY IN THIS D@MN COUNTRY AND HOW ON EARTH DOES DEALING WITH IT NOT TURN YOU ALL TO DRINK AND DRUGS???"

Phew, just needed to get that off my chest. Thank you for listening!

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Don't forget to breath honey

Pm pm pm pm pm pm

Bammy

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Thanks Bam Bam. Its been a day!

I guess I should be positive, pretty nasty to think that in a months time, I might have to send Kota home on a plane though

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Do you reckon its a sign from the gods James, or just the usual bureaucratic silliness?

Like the user name btw - 3 bags full sir!

- W B Yeats

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
erm i have only a vague idea wot a home office XP is, but let my crappy animated attempt to send yoo happy vibes nevertheless go forth...

erm.. never mind that last one... (he missed the meetings! uh oh!)

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always