CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Hi everyone,Yesterday, midsumer day , was probably a very nice evening for all of you; wherever you guys come from. Just thought I'd let you know in France we also call it Music Day (fete de la musique) , it was created 20 years ago and I beleive it spread throughout europe.The basic Idea is that everyone is allowed to play ANY music ANYWHERE for the whole night. SO you walk around the city and you hear some african drums , A few meters away, you find some classical music playing amazing Bach concerto and if you cross the bridge it will be a cooooool techno ... how should I put it : IT IS MAGIC.I sincerely advise you all to be in paris at that time of the year!!!So I walked around the city from one place to the other spinning here and there and I have to say i had a wicked time which i'll remember for long. Taught a few moves of Poi to some nice young girls along the way and talked to all sorts of people.My heart is full of happiness: good music, spinning, great weather, summer ... smileShine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

touchBRONZE Member
61 posts

Posted:
Hey Cassandra.Midsummers day in London was great too, but it seems nothing compared to what you explained in France. What a lovely idea, music for all, nice people, and poi to top it off, wow! I think you should give us a little notice next year and maybe we`ll all be there, well I will at least.------------------peace, love and light*TOUCH*

"Music is my mother...and my father...it is my work and my rest...my blood...my compass...my love" Jeff Buckley.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
No problem, touch, I'll let u all know in advance cause it really is worth it !!!Shine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"