• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Recent Posts

Posted: by flashinglites
Last Reply: by ahotparty.com
Replies: 15
"Want to mix up the entertainment at your event? I can help you book a Stilt Walker in Florida."
View last post
Posted: by Gordon301 (MrGordon301)
Replies: 0
"Okay, So. In a few weeks time I am running a fire show (something I've been doing for little over a year). This time however, they want a flaming version of their logo.Their logo is fai..."
Posted: by sidechainer
"Hello, this is Croaker; I lost my password. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-diNuv664vk Poi Wu Poi was conceptually crafted in 2010 while having a conversation about one of my older vid..."
Posted: by kneebrace
Last Reply: by talynnmichellebottoms
Replies: 3
"I've learnt that I'd you keep practicing you will learn new moves and variations on your own and start to figure out how certain things connect. Especially with different flowers. I lik..."
View last post
Posted: by Malcolm
Last Reply: by Flow DNA
Replies: 10506
"Not on my watch.Boom.Also "Hello" :)"
View last post
Posted: by bluecat
Last Reply: by PK_
Replies: 13
"old threads are cool when they've been lurking for 14 years on this very forum,"
View last post
"Boom!Checking in..."
View last post
Posted: by Regine Ko
"To anyone on The Big Island, on my world trip I'd like to stay two month in Hawaii. Beneath exploring the islands i'd love to get together with some people to practice poi!Are there any..."
Last Reply: by Regine Ko
"Hi kraftdr, Sounds interessting. I'm bit confussed about your your telephone nr. This is a pre dial for Rumänia. Are you still there? Or is it just the number which comes from Rumänia..."
View last post
Posted: by EddieGoJam
Last Reply: by L_Denise_Ha
Replies: 26
"I live in the Vineland area, & am mostly self-taught, at an "Intermediate" level, I would say. Would love to meet fellow spinners, maybe pay you to help me master a few tricks I'm havin..."
View last post
Posted: by Jennifer_Campos
"Hello!I've been trying to find manufacturers of sway poles for years.Any one know of a company that manufactures them?"
Posted: by Glåss
Last Reply: by H4ck3d
Replies: 1575
"Ladies of Tech Poi 2017thanks Liz Knights,:R"
View last post
"or not, i guess you cant' do that. my number is +40 176 65291463. only been spinning for 2 months, but would love to have someone to hang with so i'm not the random weirdo in the gart..."
View last post
"sent you a PM"
View last post
"Yeh man. When you want it done right, you gotta do it yourself :)I may or may not email you about that. My signature isn't all that high a priority"
View last post
"I have not written that part yet, sorry. I had to rewrite the forums because the purchased forum code was not very good anymore (had some vulnerabilities).Email me and I can edit manual..."
View last post
"Hmmm... Also, in case someone looks here, I can't seem to find the place to change my signature. I can find account details, but not forum user details... It's not that important real..."
View last post
"lol. Déjà vu"
View last post
"Ah. And it gives me a button to delete a reply, but then it tells me I don't have permissions.. Those links give me the heeby-jeebies... Malcolm?"
View last post
"No no. Not like that. That's not winning... How do I get the emoticons again?"
View last post