Forums > Recent Posts

Posted: by tprinehart275
Replies: 0
"Looking for someone who shares the fun of poi/fire spinning in or around the Charlotte area."
Posted: by landonavalon
"Fire and Inspiration in the Mojave Desert"
Posted: by telic
Last Reply: by Sir_Muppet
Replies: 16
"Anyone still alive in this thread?I am starting fireplay.I have made my own floggers Ordered 8 inch nunchcuks and cut out the chain minus 1 link either sideWith a splitring connected an..."
View last post
Posted: by JuggleSean
Last Reply: by mjgamez
Replies: 10
"We are trying to spread Kendama love in Spain. Not many people know kendama here. Step by step! https://www.kendama-spain.com/"
View last post
Posted: by heather.l.d-julian
"Hi! I'm not a new fire spinner, but I just received my first Tribal Neon green flame additive, and am wondering if it is possible/safe to use 99% isopropyl alcohol as fuel? I live in a ..."
"I used to play it every day when i was in highschool. cool toy"
View last post
"I bought one from an Asian Literary event in our school. I haven't got the gist of playing it until now."
View last post
"Kendama is a really special game that need time in order to achieve new trick possibilities. But after this learning curve it becomes a part of a regular routine of learning and develop..."
View last post
"Yeah, i know how you feel. I was all up in the kendama scene for a good year or so. I've got all of the basics and most of the advanced moves. my favorite move is to spike the ball when..."
View last post
"Hello lordofconvix,I only have one right now, a TK-16 Master, but I am really wanting to get a Oozora hardwood model sometime. I am currently working on trying to land any tricks using..."
View last post
"OMG A KENDAMA PLAYER!gkuyhhgol9uidfhfgusghsNow I'm totally in LOVE w/ these forums. Well, I play(ed)I havent picked one up in at least a month or two. I have imported at least 2 dozen f..."
View last post
"I cannot put this toy down. I am now able to land on the spike from any cup and drop ball the majority of the time. It greatly helps to be able to slightly manipulate the spin of the b..."
View last post
"very cool vid!"
View last post
"you could probably even spin those like poi and people wouldnt know whats going on"
View last post
"Does anyone else here play? I just recently got started/hooked and am having a lot of fun thus far. I am having problems with most spike moves, but I assume that is normal for beginne..."
View last post
"well the steamloader is no longer free, i have emailed you fredrick to see about info."
View last post
"Fire flogging much like any other fire art is all about personal style. I make my own floggers, so I use them either one at a time or in pairs. It all depends on what kind of performanc..."
View last post
"try denatured alcohol in addition to isopropyl...or even ethyl alcohol-the kind in liqours....it generally has a low burning temp..but also has a small flame...so yeas...tinker with you..."
View last post
"if you get a streamloader account, i can send you the link for the videos os our first fire flogger rehearsal... no way will i even TRY to post them here, as they are not g-rated in the..."
View last post
"the amount of impact is usually best determined by calibrating blows with a regular flogger. my ex-fiance and i have worked out a fetish act that involves her topless, getting fleshed (..."
View last post