Posted: by Glåss
Last Reply: by H4ck3d
Replies: 1571
"Thailand FlowNick WoolseyR"
View last post
Posted: by Anselm
Last Reply: by Andyeverhart
Replies: 23
"I am in the same boat as you tho I use a dry fuel. I use Lycopodium powder it's hydrophobic thus it won't stick to the inside of your mouth and and what I do is I don try to blow it out..."
View last post
Posted: by almundis
Last Reply: by Ian
Replies: 3
"Hey, I hope you all still spin. I spin for several years and live in Utrecht. Would like to meet some people to learn/teach/spin with in Utrecht"
View last post
Posted: by Voodoo_Tuesday
Last Reply: by STP111
Replies: 1
"I'm extremely happy with the Stealth Ninja... Patterns, price, and versatility can't be beat. I ordered mine with ball ends. Good way to combine contact moves in your spin."
View last post
Posted: by EricScirE
Last Reply: by EricScirE
"btw.. the most famous in our crew is Anatolia Fire Goddess.. check her on FB.. I'm just Eric Stout, I never post stuff... We may be available for paying gigs as well.. I'm rolli..."
View last post
Posted: by EricScirE
Last Reply: by EricScirE
"There's 4 of us flying out.. We land in Dehli and then headed to Goa.. depending on how it goes, I'm likely break off for a Bollywood visit in the rough 3 month trip this'll turn into...."
View last post
Posted: by poinoob
Replies: 0
".. i just busted out the poi again after a hiatus. I can feel the muscle memory. Its almost organic. But my planes are sloppy. Any body got a good plane practice thats not boring.."
Posted: by glisglis
"Hi there! I am very into Poi for a while and keep practicing it for 2 years now. I moved over to the States (Richmond, VA) for one year since November 2016 and am looking for some group..."
Posted: by Voodoo_Tuesday
Last Reply: by STP111
"Hi, I'm considering a new set of LED poi. Which are the boldest and brightest on homeof poi? Thanks 😊"
View last post
"Top 10 Favorite Poi Spinners of 2016thx Ben Drexler,:R"
View last post
"CrossesJosé González - Crosses (lounge music)life is strange,:R"
View last post
Posted: by pegisusskis
"Does anyone know of any poi classes in Christchurch, or give lessons themselves? I'm quite keen to advance my skills but video tutorials aren't my cup of tea, especially seeing as I lik..."
Posted: by KingBranno
"What's up guys, just moved to Amsterdam and I'm looking for people to spin and learn with so hit me up and we'll get spinning, peace."
Posted: by Daniel Efford
Last Reply: by Cythian Nelater
Replies: 2
"The thread is always possible for the readers to collect the possible information"
View last post
Posted: by jake_schultz
"Hit me up"
Posted: by FireAngelArt
"Fire Artist's World Cup 2017Event held in Estonia on 25th of February 2017. Registration is still open, come and represent your country!More info:www.fawcup.com and www.fb.com/ETALiit"
"Japanese Poi Spinners 2016KiM:R"
View last post
"Instagram compilation double meteor | poi | Nagachevskie 2016Alexander Nagachevskiy:R"
View last post
"&lbr;url=Chriss Kelly #100days100tricks&rbr;The First 50 Days&lbr;/url&rbr;by Chriss Kelly:R"
View last post