• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Recent Posts

Posted: by Malcolm
Last Reply: by Flow DNA
Replies: 10511
"Grrrrrr!"
View last post
Posted: by kendramchatfield
Last Reply: by Malcolm
Replies: 2
"So you would need to protect the magnets from any heat or flame. Like heat shielding or placing under the kevlar wicking. Some experimentation required."
View last post
"Sound like a cool idea.But heat can demagnetise the magnet.From the site https://www.apexmagnets.com/news-how-tos/magnet-experiments-what-happens-when-a-magnet-is-heated/br>"The heated ..."
View last post
"And now I am :)I love this game :)"
View last post
"Hi there. Someone just told me about using magnets to make a regular belly dancing sword into a temporary fire sword. You use strong magnets to hold the wick to the sword then go about ..."
View last post
"you were ;)"
View last post
Posted: by Cgoll
Last Reply: by KindaichiShota
"Brooklyn for sure. Good City"
View last post
"Am i the last one yet?"
View last post
Posted: by Alli Saunders
Last Reply: by lightitupperformer
Replies: 1
"They clump up a lot when they get dirty. If possible try and avoid letting them touch the ground. And if they do get dirty we've found that baby wipes work really well to clean them."
View last post
Posted: by landonavalon
Replies: 0
"Might as well BURNThis is my first time attempting to produce a fire video. I’d love your feedback if you could, either in the comments or on this forum. Cheers, Tribe!"
Posted: by howelljosephw
Replies: 0
"So I'm looking at a new contact staff and am curious about the Monkey Fist wicks. What is the advantage of these? I currently have just the wrapped kevlar wick. Is the Monkey first supp..."
"Not on my watch.Boom.Also "Hello" :)"
View last post
"Boom!Checking in..."
View last post
"Yeh man. When you want it done right, you gotta do it yourself :)I may or may not email you about that. My signature isn't all that high a priority"
View last post
"I have not written that part yet, sorry. I had to rewrite the forums because the purchased forum code was not very good anymore (had some vulnerabilities).Email me and I can edit manual..."
View last post
"Hmmm... Also, in case someone looks here, I can't seem to find the place to change my signature. I can find account details, but not forum user details... It's not that important real..."
View last post
"lol. Déjà vu"
View last post
"Ah. And it gives me a button to delete a reply, but then it tells me I don't have permissions.. Those links give me the heeby-jeebies... Malcolm?"
View last post
"No no. Not like that. That's not winning... How do I get the emoticons again?"
View last post