• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Recent Posts

Posted: by OhPoiMe
Last Reply: by oldschool.funky.diva
Replies: 3
"I'm an old lady but I love to spin.If you're up for that send me an email.oldschool.funky.diva@gmail.com"
View last post
Posted: by WyattDavisSpins
Last Reply: by oldschool.funky.diva
Replies: 9
"I checked out the spincentral.org link and it didn't work. the reply was 6 years ago now, so I guess no big surprise.Are there still people who spin at liberty park on Sundays? What tim..."
View last post
Posted: by Cgoll
Last Reply: by RichJessen
Replies: 1
"I am not sure but Bushwick, Brooklyn can be the place in NY city."
View last post
Posted: by Doc Lightning
Replies: 13
"There is a belief in our society that you have to pick one thing and then stick with it for the rest of your life. Well, if you want to have change in your career then we all know that ..."
View last post
Posted: by JesssicaP
Last Reply: by Adam Hendricks
Replies: 3
"Dowels can sometimes have a bow in them or can be uneven. They also tent to be on the lighter side. Hit up any Lowe's or home improvement store and grab a broom/mop handle. They are hea..."
View last post
Posted: by EddieGoJam
Last Reply: by Kat Williams
Replies: 23
"Looking for fire poi performers for a wedding at my home on 6/17/17 South Jersey. An hour from New Brunswick. 25 mins from PA. Ten Minutes from Delaware. Gloucester Co! Hit me up if yo..."
View last post
Posted: by Nicholas Hill
Last Reply: by Sakura Flame-boyant Dahmer
"Hi Nick, Where are you based? I'm based in the U.K. If this is any good to you feel free to contact me at flameboyantentertainment@gmail.com to discuss what I have to offer and booking ..."
View last post
Posted: by Nicholas Hill
Last Reply: by Sakura Flame-boyant Dahmer
"Hi,I was hoping some of your members might be able to suggest suitable fire performers in the UK for a photoshoot I am putting together. Any thoughts or input would be welcome.Kind Rega..."
View last post
Posted: by Ryan_Fletcher1
"I have seen poi dance as a free style performance performed with vocal interaction with the audience. "
View last post
Posted: by MoyMoy
Replies: 2
"Well, paraffin is commonly used for fire breathing. But some people also use white gas or ultra pure lamp oil for this."
View last post
Posted: by borelais
Replies: 0
"Hey, guys my dog just peed all over the carpet and now though the stain is gone, the carpet smells really bad. I am not a big fan of chemicals and I would like to get rid of the smell ..."
Posted: by Timmy
Last Reply: by borelais
Replies: 375
"My favorites are Titanium and Cheap Thrills."
View last post
Posted: by Ariana Lynn Flatt
"Anyone have an idea on how to make a Levi wand out of an umbrella? Toying with this idea for a show"
Posted: by Timo Tuuling
"Hey guys, so here is my story. I am touring around with an ice skating show as a technician and at the end of the tour we are going to have an inshow where all the cast and crew can do ..."
Posted: by Ryan_Fletcher1
"Hey everyone, so I've been spinning poi for about 4 years and am looking to get into performing. I want something other than just spinning going for me, and want to combine it with nor..."
View last post
Posted: by pontii
"Hi!I want to start making my own contact poi's, but im having some problems that i'd like to get ure help with.I got lots of material, probably not the best but I can always buy more if..."
Posted: by Antoine
"Hi !I would like to know if there is a shop in Auckland where it is possible to fix PodPoïsThanks."
Posted: by Cgoll
"So I'm wanting to tour the US hitting up as many cities that are big on fire spinning as I have time for, where should I go? What are the best places for it? What do and don't you like ..."
View last post
"do you use something (wristband/damp cloth/etc) to wipe after firebreathing? anywhere oil sits too long will clog pores which will lead to spots and/or irritation, also it could be the ..."
View last post
"So we've been using lamp as fuel put have noticed we're having bodily allergic reactions to it. It's nothing serious but my chin starts to break out in zits after about 15mins and my hu..."
View last post