Forums > HoP Competitions & Announcements - COL videos etc

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,615    Replies: 1
"Can anyone recommend to me, which is the best video on poi that i can buy, i can do intermediate moves but need some help with the advanced ones!! cheers!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,151    Replies: 14
"malcolm... can't remember if this topic has already been covered in the full thread but i have not time to read 82 posts to find out... sorry if already done..i would like to enter all ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,686    Replies: 8
"is there any chance of a circles of light dvd?or maybe there already is one and i dont know where to look?ive gotta have the slow motion feature for figuring out the best stuff!!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,893    Replies: 3
"So lately I've been playing with some techno music generators and have found a few that say they contain all noncopyrighted beats... so you can sell your own mixes on there and such. T..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,566    Replies: 2
"Ok i wanna try to be in that one... a friend of mine said he got a camara... now ummm what the judge look at the stringers???to qualify?And also.. ummm does the ppl that does poi with f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,796    Replies: 28
"having seen none of the videos wich one should i buy first? "
Views: 2,793    Replies: 3
"Well, the newsletter pointed here but there wasn't a thread so.....A few questions:1) Does it have to be a video tape? Would digital video be accepted? 2) Is the "Other" category limite..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,796    Replies: 5
"Hey gang,Shubby here. I've been watching over and over again the "Circles of light" video and I can more or less understand all the moves within except one. For those who have the video..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,556    Replies: 5
"Malcolm, you know I love you a whole lot and so in the spirit of that (and the fact that I've never started one of these threads)When's the next video competition?When can I send my vid..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,480    Replies: 3
"Just saw the COL3 video and wanted to say good work to all who entered and showed their stuff. I enjoyed it completely. Also good work to those who edited and put together the final pr..."
Views: 17,342    Replies: 89
"i couldn't help notice there's another vid comp. comming up. I'll be entering the staff section... and the "other" section (iknowthere isn't one.)just wondered who will be joining me o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,990    Replies: 8
"okay guyz wuzup... question... i got 5 beat 360s and the quad. corkscrews and the 360 btb weaves and 3 point split time ttn and this and that and that and this lol... anywayz the onli t..."
Views: 4,260    Replies: 11
"Malcolm--Many of us, myself included, have commented that it is unfortunate that the twirler's original music choice needs to be overdubbed by something else in order to avoid rights pr..."
Views: 2,601    Replies: 3
"Its look a bit of a mistake has crept into the Circles of Light 2 Video, and Im not talking about the name sounding like a key part of the Lion King.Mid-way through the tape a sequence ..."
Views: 2,870    Replies: 2
"ok it seems i read a message earlier today posted by Malcolm asking for music for the new vid. but i cant find that same message anymore (and im not sure if it was outdated).. so im won..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,743    Replies: 11
"***"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,333    Replies: 4
"WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND AS THE BEST HOP VIDEO FOR A BEGINNER?ITS ONLY MY THIRD WEEK AND IT'S LOTS OF FUN"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,051    Replies: 16
"Hi Malcolm,Just a few questions I have about the video competition that I thought a few others might benifit from knowing answers to also:1. Can anyone enter: registered member, non-me..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,098    Replies: 4
"I just ordered the new video and some orange and yellow zuni poi today. I can't wait till they get here, I'm so excited. I get to play with something other than glowstix, a new challe..."
Views: 2,852    Replies: 1
"so whats the deal with the video competition?is there a current one?me and my friend want to submit one very soon!!!but....=((((is there one?we do staffi want to win some POI!!!!!anyone..."
Views: 3,520    Replies: 8
"Last night, i made my first video. Its on vhs, and i'd like to get it on the site...what do i gotta do?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,992    Replies: 3
"when will the new videos be on show?"
Page:

HOP Newsletter