Forums > Other Toys

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 6,731    Replies: 3
"(Forgive me, but I reckon some ppl are not in the discussion-forum - hence I believe this to be important for the community)Who doesn't know: A "soft" Nunchaku is made from plastik and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,575    Replies: 33
"I don't know if anyone has had an idea of it before but it just came to my head then to try and make a Glowing Sword somehow. If anybody has had this idea and actually tried it please t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,619    Replies: 8
"now call me game,for that i am,ive got the most crazy plan,it involves two critters and then add me,yes your right that does make three!now to that we will need two long lengths of rope..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,150    Replies: 5
"there is a girl at my college and she showed me these items i cant rember what they were called they had a ball on each end and a small bit of cord betweenif anybody knows the name coul..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,783    Replies: 31
"I've just taken up flagging and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of any good websites."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,579    Replies: 1
"Hello there ppl. my lady louwoo ( not signed up on here, tut tut) has just got some PoweriZers and well they creak like hell when she walks but it is slowly getting quieter. before we g..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,723    Replies: 11
" coin manipulation does any one do this? "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,677    Replies: 37
"Tazers, now I'm not 100% sure how strictly legal they are but has anyone ever had much of a fiddle with them?Without sounding like a completely sick nutter, (I'm really not ya know!) I ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,256    Replies: 29
"Why is there so little information on meteors? I have spent a long time browsing through pages of search results and found perhaps just one or two threads that listed various moves or d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,239    Replies: 14
"So I am looking to make a set of fire snakes for a friends birthday. The design will be a little diffrent than the ones HOP has to offer, but I can't seem to find the metal bit used to..."
Views: 2,293    Replies: 0
"Does anyone know where i can find a UK supplier, preferably the Europeans in holographic red with black tips.Or if anyone has some they no longer want. Im looking for 5, even though i ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,556    Replies: 11
"This is very frustrating. Learning to juggle, and while I understand the pattern I need to juggle a 3-ball cascade, I can't throw the balls up straight and they keep running off in fron..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,638    Replies: 5
"I'm having a bit of a question/problem that I am hoping you guys can help me with. I've tried running searches, but haven't come up with the information that I'm looking for.Basically,..."
Views: 1,938    Replies: 0
"hi there just wondering if theres any devilstickers in gloucestershire area. Also has anyone got any tips for juggling devilsticks in a devilstick routine."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,133    Replies: 14
"Okay, after doing martial arts for 8-9 years, I've learned how to use 6 different weapons. What if you sanded down the end of a tonfa and wrapped some kevlar around it?? That would lo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,149    Replies: 6
"....abit off topic though.But here's two of my toys from my collection... My bus:And my bug:"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,436    Replies: 8
"Check out my gallery for pictures of my newest invention. I call it the Fire Catcher. It is a metal square wrapped in kevlar with a kevlar net stretched in the middle. You grab the n..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,837    Replies: 3
"HMmmm n e one know eather it would be pos to replace dustcaps on bike wheels with wicks on a rod would it work or jus melt the tyres???"
Last Reply by
Views: 8,491    Replies: 32
"Guess that ToyToday i finished makeing a new fire toy but can you guess what the toy pictured below actualy is??(picture to small click here for the hi res version)click here to see wha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,220    Replies: 10
"I'm looking for a good site to teach me how to spin nunchaku. Basically, all I can do now is poi moves on the nunchaku. (The salesman was really impressed when I told him I had never ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,855    Replies: 19
"With the prospects of moving up north where it accually snows I've decided to make a fire snowboard. I figure I can take a snowboard and drill holes in each end then attach kevlar to i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,155    Replies: 3
"I'm spending my summer in a house by the forest, so I thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to try out some slack rope... I have a bit of money, but I am lacking in knowled..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,719    Replies: 31
"I want to know... what weird things do you set on fire? do you make different kinds of things out of kevlar and light them? pics rock. "
Last Reply by
Views: 5,707    Replies: 21
"hi everyonei recently saw some pics of staff but the person wasnt using firehe had some lights or something glowing in it.i thought this really kewl and found out you can use EL wire ru..."
Last Reply by
Views: 57,836    Replies: 249
"answer to me personally I think people confuse the two and think everyone who juggles is either training to be in the circus looking for a job in the circus or is in the circus someone ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,811    Replies: 5
"Does anybody have some videos with three sectional staff? I badly need some, because the only tricks I know are from the staves, so it looks completely pointless."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,052    Replies: 13
"anybody fancy a game?http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIRE-FOOTBAG-staff...1QQcmdZViewItem"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,051    Replies: 33
"I know some of you have issues with the spastic juggler. Well, here's your chance to outdo him! Here's the info:======================================= About fatboyslimBe Fatboy Slims ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,592    Replies: 3
"I've decided to possibly start bulding djembes, and was just hoping for tips, techniques and/or pointers on how do to it, if anyone has before. I quite liked the sound of mine before i ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,044    Replies: 28
"I've been reading the threads lately on fire kamas, sai, hookswords, and all manner of fun bladed things, and it's given me some things to think about.The issue of using weapons as perf..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,859    Replies: 18
"Has anyone ever looked into speedstacking? I've a job promoting them this weekend in Hull and also Cleethorpes.Basically its stacking "cups" up and down in different combinations of pyr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,547    Replies: 4
" I want one. Check the videos. Especially Clip 3."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,956    Replies: 2
"can any one give some vids of walking globe stuff?or page that lists differnt types of tricks and such. it would be greatly apperaited by me. richard "
Views: 1,688    Replies: 0
"I just found this ebook from project gutenberg and thought that someone here might take interest in it.enjoy.http://www.gutenberg.org/files/12962/12962-h/12962-h.htm"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,061    Replies: 4
"I did it... I learned how to catch the devil stick and balance it on end on one of the hand sticks. it's crazy, you should try it. I'm right handed, so I do it with the right stick. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,945    Replies: 4
"hi allrecently ive been looking for a mouthstick for oldschool type juggling. i havent been able to find any for sale and was wondering if anyone would know where i can buy or how i can..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,548    Replies: 11
"Do you fire-eat or fire-breathe and live in the UK?I've been a fire-eater/breather for 11 years and am looking for other dragon-like spinners in the UK to meet up with, and share inform..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,218    Replies: 7
"I'm making a simple set of fire fingers, with leather straps, (fitted with a clip so they don't slip off) But the leather is still really stretchy. Is there something I can do to it t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,355    Replies: 9
"well i was having a look round HoP and it turns out there is no thread for aeriel work! a place to discuss pretty much anything to do with aeriel (as in moves for trapeze(whether swingi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 58,168    Replies: 238
"I was doing some contact the other day when this old lady asked me how the ball sticks to my hand.I love it when that happens "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,171    Replies: 6
"I dont know if anyone does this, I am not a juggler, but i thought of this while flipping a hammer around at work the other day, I have dubbed it "Anti-spin Juggling"The natural motion ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,156    Replies: 1
"hey, this is just an introduction to see what do you use to spin your poi with. I use chains, shoe laces, and ribbon. i actually enjoy the ribbon... its soft on your skin when you do wr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 16,408    Replies: 31
"GruntLaFreak and I have recently started experimenting with "fire wire"... or sparky-poi, using a chicken-wire cage with wire wool bundles stuffed inside. Obviously, too much wire wool,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,317    Replies: 12
"ArgggggHHHHHHhhhhh!!!!!!eleventyone!!!The thread title says it all. I've just managed to chip my brand new acrylic cj ball. I just want to cry right now. I've only had the ball two week..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,567    Replies: 21
"Howdy all,i'm thinking of making my own staff with two wicks on each end (like the poi). i started thinking about this, and i know it would look cool but i don't know how i would get th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,798    Replies: 52
"okay many of you were confused by my previous thread so here a new one that should clear this all up.As was read in the title this is for only toss jugglingPlease no discussion of the f..."
Views: 1,687    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,593    Replies: 9
"ok, so basically a finger flasher is the wheel and flint from a lighter on a ring. you load a bit of flash cotton into it and can then produce a small ball of fire from your hand.just c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,043    Replies: 4
"exactly as it says, is anyone into rope dart? "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,119    Replies: 6
"Hi Guys,My new babache glitterstick has the edges of the glitterwrap lifting.Any suggestions on how to stik it back down?"
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter