Forums > Other Toys

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 3,306    Replies: 4
"Could somebody please consider posting new videos in the library? I've just started with meteors, and having more videos would really help me out alot..."
Views: 1,281    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,164    Replies: 14
"I'm interested in purchasing a meteor hammer so I can diversify my performance options. I know that this site sells them, but I can't afford a $41 meteor. Especially after shipping ha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,211    Replies: 11
"with the recent thread on levisticks i thought it would be interesting to try and build one. has anyone done this or does anyone have any plans.would like to make a non-fire one first t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,807    Replies: 3
"hey there everyone!! i hope its alright if i go ahead and post my astrojax video on here. i think you will enjoy it!! lemme know what you think of it, and thanx in advance!!! bloody blu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,816    Replies: 3
"has anyone had a play around with fire jump ropes?any troubles or things to look for when purchasing them?can they be skipped with like usual skipping ropes?i just wanted to get a singl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 19,334    Replies: 43
"I've never used stilts, partly because of the safety issues (falling from great heights=potential broken wrists etc) and because of the risk of idiots knocking you over and leaving you ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,767    Replies: 1
"Does anyone know of anywhere in New Zealand that I can get a traditional rope dart. There's a shop in Auckland city but I need a martial arts licence to purchase anything from them so t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,997    Replies: 13
"So, after goin to the Sunday Twirling in Melbourne and seein all the cool stuff. I figure Flaming Swordchucks would be the way to go. If U don't know what they are well, let me enlighte..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,487    Replies: 2
"i was wondering if firebreathing with a safer fuel, ie. vegetable oils, could still cause ARDS?"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,142    Replies: 9
"Umm, it might seem like a stupid question, but would it be possible for me to fire eat or breathe, both of which i may want to do in the future, if i had my tongue pierced?"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,394    Replies: 11
"I've heard rumours of people doing double meteors and was wondering if anyone fancied sharing their experiences?It's not something I've tried much in the past, apart from a brief stint ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,240    Replies: 3
"Hia all i've been playing around with doing contact staff moves with nunchucks for a while now. Anyways i've made a little video compilation of some of the better ones i've been able to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,798    Replies: 10
" "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,977    Replies: 4
"Get a Grip! A staffer's approach to BuugengHello. Top of the day to you and your captains of industry. There's a lot of excitement in my pants about this wonderful new toy, however ther..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,925    Replies: 13
"Im not sure if anyone can help but i want to buy a metal ring that has 5 or so small rings on it... i think the idea is you try to get all the little rings spinning in it... someone had..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,960    Replies: 34
"Well somebody hard to start it This just a list/classification of fan moves and families. Not a comprehensive list, as I've had more martial arts and eastern performance exposure than ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,320    Replies: 18
"Got a small one to use in our new retro-circus.Now we have to figure out how to use it.Suggestions?Thoughts?Ideas?Thanks!"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,623    Replies: 28
"Yeah, well I don't quite know what to write but thought I'd start a plate spinning thread since I recently spun my own home made fire plates.Weee...It's really hard to describe plate sp..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,679    Replies: 1
"Works better for a rope dart than a poi. LEgs right togehter, spin the dart behind your back anticlockwise when the dart is pointing downward push your posterior out and let the rope wr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,828    Replies: 12
"Hello, my name is Elizabeth and I have been spinning fire poi for about 4 years and recently I have been completely obsessed with fire fans. Ive viewed many videos and I definitely know..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,462    Replies: 28
"Hi I was playing a 'Devil May Cry 3' and I got myself a new weapon called cerberus. Following this however is a very cool FMV demonstration of ways in wich this weapon can be maipulated..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,767    Replies: 16
"There is probably a topic for this already that i cant find, but doesnt anyone have any information for where i can buy fire swords? Also fire sword videos or pics? im intrigued to what..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,433    Replies: 10
"I recently purchased the monkeyfist chinese meteor hammer (http://www.homeofpoi.com/shop/productDetails/Monkeyfist-Chinese-Meteor-Hammer) and I'm beginning to think it might be a little..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,063    Replies: 23
"Hi. I live in Japan. I made video "How to make Gun-Savon and "Gun-Savon(Bubble Poi)" . Please enjoy it! How to make Gun-Savon.Gun-Savon(Bubble Poi)"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,753    Replies: 4
"Alrighty, whilst watching Cirque du Soleil last night, there were these two women performing with boleadoras, what looked like really long poi. They were long strings with small wooden ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,882    Replies: 4
"http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_txjzpvryOAIt's somehow not embedding, you got to click on the link to see the cube spinning... "
Views: 4,564    Replies: 4
"Hello,I'm looking for some pointers on how to re-wick my Nesbitt fire diabolo properly. I've bought this a while ago, when I first started diabolo-ing and recently decided to change the..."
Views: 2,973    Replies: 5
"This boy is quite amazing with his 2 Yoyo's... lot's of Poi moves."
Last Reply by
Views: 17,296    Replies: 48
"I've found a cool website that shows me how to make a set of Fire Nunchucks. However, I don't know where I can get the swivel kits from (the ball bearing chain caps). Does anyone know w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,630    Replies: 8
"HeyIm looking to buy a contact juggling ball for my boyfriend for christmas.does anyone one know if there is an average size for a ball because you can get them in different sizes and i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,567    Replies: 6
"Anyone ever seen one? I would like to make one and have ideas but wouldn't mind getting tips if anyone has some."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,978    Replies: 3
"Just out of interest does anyone here play the Musical Saw?I have wanted to learn to play for a very long time but i never found the right kind of saw, Untill today when my cousin found..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,710    Replies: 11
"Hey all, I'm looking to purchase some decent glow balls at some point in the near future.Important areas are:weightgripdurabilitybattery lifebrightnessfeatures (programable sequences, w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,190    Replies: 7
"There is a fair bit of information out there on fire vreathing and eating, but can anyone tell me where I can get details on body burning or fire tracing (running a burning wick across ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,008    Replies: 1
"Hi!I have uploaded strange fire prop video. Please enjoy. http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=EMiaiuiSaUU"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,704    Replies: 9
"can anyone give me any double sword/fire sword moves without refering me to any form or martial arts? anything from very basic to slightly complicated would be coolso pretty much anythi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,599    Replies: 9
"Just wondering if anyone knew at all where I can get some of the following fire equipment within Perth, Australia (or at least somewhere in Australia that can be sent over to WA!):Fire ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,701    Replies: 2
"Check out some of my fire images. If enough are interested, ill make a quick tut.Hit meh with some feedback!! And be sure to check out the large versions on Flickr.Image 1Image 2Image..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,823    Replies: 7
"Okay, two things to get out of the way first of all:1. I did a search and read every single post regarding flags, and it didnt satisfy my thirst. 2. I posted this in Social because it g..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,447    Replies: 9
"Hello all. I just submitted the following to HOP's suggest a product link and thought I'd post here so see your thoughts on these ideas.1) Kevlar Sleeves! So many places sell these but ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,288    Replies: 10
"I've gotten into this, not heavily but a bit.I bought a marionette in Prague that I simply love.I also have been watching my Muppet Show dvd's and am inspired.I want to make a 3 person ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,490    Replies: 9
"I'm sure others of you have heard of this group before, I in fact seem to recall seeing a vid of them before. But I happened across their site and thought I'd share.http://www.feedingt..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,228    Replies: 11
"Right, on a sheer impulse buy i got myself a set of poweriser stilts (see http://www.poweriser.com/) and i'm going to be having a great laugh seeing what i can and cant do on them.Does ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,055    Replies: 12
"Can anyone give me a heads up on some suppliers of fire fingers / fire gauntlets, I feel the call of new toys Found the following site with instructions on how to make your own http://..."
Views: 1,880    Replies: 4
"Okay, I was checking out the shop (even though I'm broke hehe) and I was checking out the lovely "Death Star" poi... and I was thinking... They should make flails. Like get two or thre..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,150    Replies: 12
"Anyone else do fire hoops? I've more or less invented a set, seen it done at Circus Oz and so on, looks insane, like the fire is on you (but of course its not) Anyone want to trade idea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,531    Replies: 9
"I've been getting into flags, and starting to get some juggling/skill toys club members into it, but there's always the question of, where do you get those. They aren't real keen when I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,961    Replies: 3
"Hi all,I'm a newcomer to the fire twirling scene and have my heart set on learning the fire fan. I'm having a lot of trouble deciding between two different styles though - help?! (I'm s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,425    Replies: 13
"hey. i have just recently started to learn contact juggling...and started learning regular juggling today:&rbr; i have two rubber balls which are really heavy,like maybe 200 grams each...."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter