Forums > Other Toys

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 3,764    Replies: 19
"Does anyone here do any sort of fire-sword? I'm just about to try and make a couple out of bokken, and myself and a friend are thinking of trying to choreograph some fights, either swor..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,231    Replies: 28
"Can anyone help me find out where I can learn to swallow swords?"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,121    Replies: 18
"Hello all. I bartend at a Moroccan restaurant and we have live performers come in and we had a Russian girl perform one night with fire and i found it very captivating and wanted to fi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,409    Replies: 2
"Salut !On www.devilsticklinks.tk you may find a vid of my first performances on stage ! (click on Olivier )Could you tell me where i should put this post to make it more visible ?Salut..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,683    Replies: 6
"OK, so I've got my stilts now, and actually have had them for a while.Walking etc... is perfectly fine and easy to do for me now, even up to a brisk walk almost at a jog.My problem is t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,210    Replies: 20
"Has anyone ever tried this? Or does anyone do Kamas? I'm thinking of getting a pair plus a book or video. I looks interesting, and it's nothing you see on a regular basis. I'm just wond..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,394    Replies: 15
"Ok, so im thinking about learning fire breathing. Im still looking into it reading up and things. Anyway, i just had a horrible thought. Can you fire breath with a tongue bar?? Also, fi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,559    Replies: 26
"Howdy Ya'll!Cool ideas you folks have on the variations of equipment being developed. My equipment is not being developed for sparing or choreographed contact (maybe later); but simply ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,102    Replies: 5
"So as i began to learn fire play with some mini fire sticks i have i was using lighter fluid on the wick just for promotional photo purposes (not for eating, fire painting, etc....) Bu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,408    Replies: 23
"Heres how it goes people:After seeing Bender on COL4 (and lifting my jaw off the floor ) I pledged to make a three section fire staff and train insanely with it until I could perfor..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,719    Replies: 6
"Does anyone do two Devil Sticks? I've been learning two in the X-pattern and my friend can do two propellors but i was wondering if anyone has any tips for learning either way. I'm rea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,307    Replies: 5
"I mean those gloves where is somekind of fire eating stick on the top of every finger (just like Lucifire has) .. Does anybody knows how you can put that stick to the top of the finger?..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,483    Replies: 2
"Okay something really strange is happening to me. I just got my whip on Saturday. I am so excited, I can actually make it crack. This is the third whip that I have tried. The first was ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,388    Replies: 23
"I have decided that I want to get some glow poi and not just glowsticks because i can't be bothered to have to replace them all the time, so i have decided that I'm going to invest in s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,374    Replies: 8
"I’ve noticed quiet a few CJer’s here. Has anyone heard of or seen a cj ball meant to be lit on fire? I’ve seen juggling balls like this. But they either aren’t round or ha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,504    Replies: 37
"I just took delivery of my first Meteors, I've done a search on the Tech section but not come up with anything, has anyone got any moves for me to try that aren't already standard Poi/S..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,705    Replies: 6
"I recently purchased some SAI for my sister, cause she saw the movie Elektra.And she wants to know some cool things to do with them.I taught her the basic junk, like the different ways ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,266    Replies: 2
"so, i thought i'd try my hand at making a fire devil stick on my lathe. i intend it to be tapered, that being where the lathe enters into things. i was wondering if i could get some a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,992    Replies: 5
"Hi all,im in year 12 and for my DT major work im making 3 sectional fire staffs, but with a variety of ends to attach. they will be;-standard 4" wicks-double 2" wicks-Foot long wicks-Mo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,231    Replies: 57
"i know this has come up before, but they look to be old posts...do we have any devilstickers here? "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,220    Replies: 4
"Hi there, just found sth very interesting...tigerhook swords!! (bender, where are you??)Where can I get those?? AND, is there a video somewhere on the www with s.o. spinning them?? Any..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,331    Replies: 15
"The distance on one wheel in an hour record has fallen.Here's a thread with details and a great picture of the 36" wheeled uni that it was done on:-http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/show..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,866    Replies: 15
"And by this i dont mean one that just folds down for ease of tansport, I mean staffs that have a centre piece and two outer pieces attatched by chain, I'm probably way behind everyone e..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,630    Replies: 5
"Anybody else out there tried these things? or am i the only one who got sucked in by the commercial-consumer whore relationship?-TT"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,664    Replies: 17
"hi i was just wonderin wat tricks r there 4 unicyes other that hops spins and wheel walkin also i was curious of any one has fired breathed on a unicyclethanks "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,949    Replies: 8
"well i did a quick search for this and found nothing so i guess ill make one.devilstick passing. after playing around with staff and contact staff for a month or so i pick up devilstick..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,156    Replies: 10
"kinda streaches the limits of what qualifies to be on this forum, but anybody out there use stunt kites? i've got a couple, and i love 'em. the one that actually belongs to me as oppo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,835    Replies: 1
"Alright, I'm not a great juggler, but what I do know I train at constantly.I was hoping to get some insight from other, better jugglers on some of their drills, and hopefully we'll be a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,050    Replies: 23
"i really want to know how to use them. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,982    Replies: 13
"i was wanderng in terms of hand protection, what would be the best form, especially since i focus on wraps but my hand always seems to creep up the staff and it gets a bit to warm... i ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,974    Replies: 9
"No, I'm not suggesting that I'm even close to a gymnast. My doctor once called me the 'least flexible person ever.'But there are some elements that can be used with poi/staff/hoop or w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,951    Replies: 9
"The whips that Sage uses in her video ... anyone know anything about them? I'd like to get a couple, to use like she does, but all the whips I'm finding seem to be real whips, like for ..."
Views: 2,311    Replies: 0
"I'm in my school's bagpipe band as a tenor drummer. for those of you without experience in such matters, tenor drumming is more about show than rythm, the drumsticks are on strings and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,867    Replies: 18
"Hi all,A quick newbie question regarding the art of club juggling.I was given some 'proper' juggling clubs for xmas and I've been doing a fair bit of practice with them and I don't thin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,255    Replies: 9
"another great juggler decides this world is not for the likes of him.R"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,856    Replies: 6
"guns are bad.unless u spins them.ENFreaks.com have a swishy rifle spinning video at:http://www.enfreaks.com/index.php?subact...amp;ucat=1&performance credited to "H.M. Kongens Garde..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,125    Replies: 11
"I have mentioned on a couple of other threads that when I was a kid I could hula hoop, but now I couldn't, and I didn't know why.Well it was cos my hoop was wrong. Too small, too light...."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,996    Replies: 27
"does anyone know what's happened to the girl selling her flags at spitz? i haven't seen her for ages and i really want some. oddballs doesn't carry the ones i want. i think her compa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,847    Replies: 30
"I'm looking for anybody who use a fire diabolo or has seen a fire diabolo performace. I just got a fire diabolo a few days ago & i am in love with my new toy! I recently have come t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,653    Replies: 2
"does anyone know where i can find (preferably online) lessons on 3 or 9 sectioned staff? im trying to improve on my performing arts. im a bit of a newbie, but i have come a long way in ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,968    Replies: 29
"Hello!Is there anybody who can tell me, where I can find some fire devilstick video's?peace!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,719    Replies: 6
"Somepeople, namely anybody who has ever heard of capoeira will know off maculele a brazilian/portuguese knife dance/fight relating to the history of a man from a brazilian village who s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,160    Replies: 5
" friend of mine has started juggling and it seams he's really got the knack and is very natural at it, so I wanted him to learn juggle-ease to make it a bit simpler and maybe open some ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,415    Replies: 4
"hi i am new here and have recently started fire beathing and fire eating i have the basic fire breathing techniqes but it needs work but i have no idear on how to fire eat pleas help "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,426    Replies: 7
"hi allcan anybody tell me what kind of poi is this?http://domorepoi.com/lessons/wraps/spiral%20wrap.htmi was looking for this for a long time but with no results. do u know any website..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,226    Replies: 2
"I came across photos of fire wings the other day and they look so beautiful, I was thinking of making some. Anyone have any suggestions? I think the wing is made out of some form of alu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,130    Replies: 12
"I've seen Sparky Poi, and most impressive they are too.My question is, can you use wire wool on other toys, or does it only give the right effect with something that moves fast, like Po..."
Last Reply by
Views: 20,043    Replies: 70
"I was thinking about various fire arts and how cool the flames look. Then I started to think about the glowing jewelery and stuff you can buy.THEN i thoguht, well why not try combine th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,723    Replies: 19
"Rite well was watchin telly,an saw this geeza playing with like 8 balls.He wasent jugeling them tho he was like bouncing them off of the floor. so jugeling but like upside dopwn if that..."
Last Reply by
Views: 16,697    Replies: 29
"Has anyone here tried these things?Normally, wings of Isis, as they are sometimes called, are the domain of belly dancers. But they look so amazing that they would make great performanc..."
Page: ...

HOP Newsletter