Forums > Other Toys

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,063    Replies: 1
"Hi everyone,I've done a search, but can find little on this. I do Fire breathing but not Fire Eating. This is because the impression I get is that you hurt yourself a lot more often doi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,017    Replies: 4
"does anyone know where i can find out more i recently bought myself a steel fan and the only place i have seen any is a brief clip on the new diabology video, which is actually the per..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,661    Replies: 2
"Hey dudes, and dudessesess.'how does the juggling notaion work? (you know the one...with all the numbers?) I've been looking it up, and the best i have come to understanding it is somet..."
Views: 2,052    Replies: 0
"I could really do with some photo's of people doing stuff on powerisers. If the photos are any good I'll put them on my site and give you credit as the person in the pic.If you have any..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,208    Replies: 1
"does anybody knnow of any sites with rope dart lessons?? "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,864    Replies: 17
"I've been thinking a bit... And later on today, (it's 2am) I'm going to get the stuff I need to make some bi-sectional swinging clubs. They'll be similiar to nunchucks, but they'll only..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,207    Replies: 10
"Yeah, just fininshed making a new set of fire fingers, took longer to adjust them to my finger sizes than to make the thingsmark"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,222    Replies: 4
"mais où sont donc les francais??? "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,637    Replies: 10
"I've had some of these for a while now. I could'nt find a thread about this type of prop so I made one. I'm new here so excuse me if I being a 'tard.Spinning with juggling rings, hmmm w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,751    Replies: 27
"Does anybody know any good sites for learning to contact juggle.... pref with video clips and pics and stuff......???!!!?? Please!!! xxx"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,309    Replies: 12
"ok i know there are threds about poi and staf fire breathing but i have been trying to do it with devil sticks!the way i am trying to do it is to ro it over faweds buzzsaw but the fine ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,447    Replies: 8
"I finished making a tri-sectional staff today... I'm getting a little worried about my addiction to making toys. Does anyone have any tips/tricks/things to recommend for using it?It a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 18,530    Replies: 61
"I have been learning the art of hula hoops for the past 18 months and have found it to be a great new toy to play with. I never thought there was so many things you could do with a hula..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,824    Replies: 3
"Is there anyplace online I might be able to go to purchase fire fingers, or does one have to make them?"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,729    Replies: 10
"Heya heya HeyaSo does anyone have any hints on making steel wool burn longer? how densely can it be packed? I spun it for the first time last night and it was tres beau, but it would ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,186    Replies: 4
"I must be mad: fire surf board chin balance on fire....wait untill act 25 ballsAct 3 PoiAct 4 Double staffAct 5sword and staffAct 6Handcuffed singgle staff.and for the finally surf bua..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,956    Replies: 4
"i'm not sure if this is the right place to post it but i was going to make a new staff the other day then started thinking a bout different ways to wick it. i recon making a tassle type..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,676    Replies: 3
"anyone got anything really mad? i got a single-hand heli to under the leg roll over ankle and catch on the same stick! anyone tried that?(i'm working on a site... so ya'll can see that ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,168    Replies: 11
"Hello, Im in need of desperate help. are there any people into hoops in the uk? where are u? all the hooping websites are based in the usa. if there is anyone (anyone!) particularly..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,757    Replies: 3
"Hey all,I've been playing around with fire staff and one or two contact balls. Its fun although rather confusing at times Just wondering if anyone else has tried it...Stoo."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,331    Replies: 7
"id like to start adding propane to my sculptures. im looking for someone in the southeast or the east coast in general to help me with this. i cant even find any simple project plans..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,283    Replies: 9
"I saw a video on a japanese site and the guy had a toy that i have not seen yet.And i want one or i wanna make one.The illusion that it creates is a floating ball of fire that levetates..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,848    Replies: 14
"hi guys wondering if any one can help me i'm thinking up a new staff idea its a staff with 2 90 degree turns in it so u end up with a s shaped staff anyone tried this before? or can a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,723    Replies: 15
"hey peeps,has anyone tried out the "Single LED light stick with string"? any caveats i should know about?"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,063    Replies: 5
"Someone I know is having a kids party soon, and wanted to know if I could come along and do some juggling and or magic.I would love to do it, and I know some card tricks and a few cheap..."
Last Reply by
Views: 14,626    Replies: 21
"Hi Firefriends,I'm a fireperformer from Nuremburg/Germany. Here we hafe several suppliers for fire breath fuels.They are from 7 € up to 20 € for one liter. Mostly based on pure Para..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,561    Replies: 13
" oops sorry i think the browser must have crashed and didnt put the post on properly If there is any1 on hop that can do devilsticks or learning, have any cool tricks or would like to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,002    Replies: 9
"My name is nadav, & i'm from isael.ICome & show The Israeli juggling forum:Forums.tapuz.co.il/jugglingI'm Juggle Devil sticks, fire devil sticks, poi, fire poi, staff, fire staff & diab..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,057    Replies: 6
"Ok, so I used to breath fire all the time and even condone and encourage it. I thought it was damn impressive and made people laugh and cheer, even though it was really easy compared to..."
Views: 5,644    Replies: 0
"http://boards.theforce.net/Costuming_and_Props/b10019/15796050/p1I came across this awesome lightsaber tutorial on a star wars costuming board, and immediately thought of the questions ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,506    Replies: 4
"Hi All, I did a Durbs on this but found naught- we're trying to build some sets of fire bowls for bellydancing, picture the top part of a shallow wine glass filled with fire. I've been ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,327    Replies: 12
"Anybody know where there might be a good clubspinning video online? I'd like to show some glowstick buddies what it is...I did a quick internet search but it turns out the internet is ..."
Views: 1,849    Replies: 0
"Radio 4 online Its quite long, but interesting lol"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,530    Replies: 3
"hello!i have been doing some 4poi spinning lately and have now started thinking about meteors. do u people have any tips on how to build these toys? how long should they be and so on?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,375    Replies: 4
"last night at roughly 10:30 i was bored and juggling (something i'm not to great at but it's fun) when i got bored and decided to catch the third ball with the other two. my hands never..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,335    Replies: 2
"Ok, so Iv just got into fire spinning and the poi are my weapon of choice right now. I have a friend that likes to spin frisbees (freestyle, not ultimate, like the game) and me and anot..."
Views: 2,523    Replies: 0
"this isnt getting enough exposure and i really need the help, all the info is in this linkhttp://www.homeofpoi.com/ubbthreads/show...5/o/all/fpart/1if someone can help either post here ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,400    Replies: 17
"Just wondered if there is anyone about who is any good at Freestyle Frisbee?Its just I was watching the chapter on the famous book of cool but it doesn’t really say how long it takes ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,521    Replies: 10
"Somewhere in the deep dark expanses of the internet, I stumbled upon this site. They are essentially tiny little super bright LED lights that you put inside of a balloon that lights it ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,475    Replies: 3
"I’ve always been impressed by Hat and Cane, so I suppose this thread is about doing tricks with everyday objects like devilsticking tennis racquets. More to the point, I got a new ha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,315    Replies: 6
"Hey everyone,I'm new to the forums, but definitly not new to the topic.I've been spinning poi for over a year, spinning staff for about a year and a half, and breathing (all my life) fo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,324    Replies: 3
"hiya, ive been looking around and want to try and expand my number of toys and thought devil sticks looked pretty cool but before i go and spend £40 on a nice shiney devil stick and h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,480    Replies: 12
"Here's the pitch.Two "wicks" mounted perpendicular to the cranks. They'll be fairly far out on the spokes. Stuck on in the same manner as those reflective orange thingys.The idea being ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,055    Replies: 3
"Right ho, was browsing Unfortunately Can Obtain Fruit's photies (bloody amazing piccies dude!!) and then went on to look at some of these . Are they really worth the dosh? Might be ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,010    Replies: 17
"Has anyone tried making flag poi?"
Last Reply by
Views: 8,573    Replies: 25
"aright all just found home of poi and im trying to find other people into nunchucks how long you've all been doing it what types your into that kinda thing heres my detailsdoing nunhchu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 11,165    Replies: 32
"go easy on me im new.. ive been spitting fire for over 2 years now without any issues (knocks on wood) i saw it done outside a club went home practiced the spray pattern with water then..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,713    Replies: 9
"got a skip?good.get another one.empty them out.tie shoelaces onto them.swing them round.and when it gets dark, its aerotech to the rescue once again with their latest product for crazy ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,732    Replies: 13
"I started a thread for CJ websites a while back and having done a bit of a search i thought it might be a good idea to sort one for bounce juggling aswell... please post and links for ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,068    Replies: 13
"What a muppet.He's never done fire breating before and decided it would be a good idea to try (I wasn't there to tell him what a stupid idea it was!)I don't know exactly what happened b..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter