Forums > Introductions

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 182    Replies: 4
" Hey! I'm Elena. Also known as TranquiliTea!I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota.Not only am I a newbie to the forums, but I'm also a newbie to Poi! I just stated Hula Hooping- and I'd lik..."
Last Reply by
Views: 115    Replies: 6
"Name: Aaron MattinglyNickname: MidgetLocation:Topeka, KSHometown:Red Oak, IABirthday (sign?): Oct. 14th, 1987 (that makes me a libra)Age: 21Sex: Who's offering.... j/k, maleOccupation(s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 165    Replies: 6
"Hi guys!Name: Eric BerrillLocation: Perth, West Australia.Hometown: As above.Birthday: 4th January, '85.Age: 25Sex: MaleOccupation(s): Student.What is the wing speed of an unladen swall..."
Last Reply by
Views: 230    Replies: 6
"Just found this site while searching for fire toys.Name: ElmoCountry: EnglandCounty West SussexAge: old enough to play with fire on my own! Not to old to learn poi.Favourite Book(s)Olly..."
Last Reply by
Views: 132    Replies: 2
"Name: poleLocation: northwest highlands scotlandHometown: applecrossBirthday (sign?): 04/09/74Age: 35Sex: mOccupation(s): staying occupiedFavorite Food(s): peanut butterFavorite Color(s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 289    Replies: 4
"Name: Niki RaychevLocation:BulgariaHometown: Sofia Birthday:13.11.1991 Age: 18Sex:MaleToys:Poi, staff (single and doubles)Hey I thought it is time to introduce myself and start writing ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 124    Replies: 7
"Hey all I just wanted to let you all know that I am back for the time being, at least until my school blocks the site again..... They didn't know what to categorize the site so they jus..."
Last Reply by
Views: 183    Replies: 15
"So I've been an active member on here for a while and never took the time to introduce myself. So I found Lightning's list of questions and here it goes. Name: JoshStage name: Flint (or..."
Last Reply by
Views: 113    Replies: 8
"they call me ODiE, from colorado, been spinning for a 2 months, kinda of new but getting the down, I have to say that Godzilla would kick the out of Star Wars and would chew bubblegum..."
Last Reply by
Views: 225    Replies: 22
"Name: Corey Location:ohio Hometown: ColumbusBirthday (sign?): 1/12/88 capAge: 22Sex: MOccupation(s): I work at white castle Favorite Food(s): sliders/ tacosFavorite Color(s): tourqois..."
Last Reply by
Views: 187    Replies: 11
"Name: Chase CampbellLocation: Marianna, FloridaHometown: Cottondale, FloridaBirthday (sign?): 8/12/1995; LeoAge: 14Sex: MaleOccupation(s): Student & Beginner Poi ArtistFavorite Food..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,468    Replies: 1,636
"i'm trying to get into changing this intro from time to time - at the very least to keep the music and films bit 'up to date'.name: cole&lbr;man&rbr;sex: maleage: 27location: i live ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 130    Replies: 4
"Hey guys, I've spent the last couple months lurking about and benefiting from all the fantastic information you have here, so I figured I should introduce myself. I most often go by &qu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 145    Replies: 23
"Name: Zack Rodman (WaK)Location: Colorado, U.S., EarthHometown: GreeleyBirthday (sign?): August 18 (Leo)Age: 18Sex: MaleOccupation(s): N/AFavorite Food(s): Awakin' N Bacon Zone (D.P. Do..."
Last Reply by
Views: 242    Replies: 7
"Name: AndyLocation: canadaHometown: sault ste. marieBirthday (sign?): gemini... or goat .Age: 19Sex: feOccupation(s): call center .. i have probably talked to you about your at&t ce..."
Last Reply by
Views: 196    Replies: 10
"Name: jake collierLocation: syracuse utah reppin the 801 hahaHometown: syracuseBirthday (sign?): 5/5/92 taurusAge: 17Sex: maleOccupation(s): not Favorite Food(s): mexican, sushi!Favori..."
Last Reply by
Views: 170    Replies: 7
"I have noticed that ppl who strike the most impressions are those that have the most to say! So...I am here to find out...as a new beginner...what is the easiest and best way to learn....."
Last Reply by
Views: 114    Replies: 5
"I apologise if I have made a mistake by posting a new thread, as I could not see one single intro thread going.Anyhow here are my posts!Name: MartinLocation: Melton Mowbray, Leics, UK H..."
Last Reply by
Views: 159    Replies: 19
"Bit of newbie to this all, finding it all a bit strange please keep me right will you? I am looking forward to meeting you all....feel free to say hello..."
Last Reply by
Views: 143    Replies: 9
"I spin poi, and have done for about a year and a half. I have spent far too much time on it, and I am now pretty much a total poi geek.I'm in Brighton, England. If anyone is ever up for..."
Last Reply by
Views: 200    Replies: 6
"I figured I've lurked enough, it's time to be more social!Name: SyzgynLocation: Atlanta, GA, USABirthday (sign?): Taurus (Moo)Age: 22Sex: MaleOccupation(s): Always Learning, sometimes g..."
Last Reply by
Views: 141    Replies: 7
" hello! my name is grawnya...im all the way over in ireland. its areally nice place...but had to find people tospin with im a leo ! so im obviously amazing and fantastic and all that st..."
Last Reply by
Views: 211    Replies: 24
"Name: AndrewLocation: Levin, New ZealandHometown: Levin, New Zealand, but born in InvercargillBirthday (sign?): 2/11/92Age: 17Sex: MaleOccupation(s): Student, Designer, Sound/Lighting E..."
Last Reply by
Views: 106    Replies: 4
"Name: AlexisLocation: southern california, usa. coughorangecountycough >_>Hometown: San Juan Capistrano, CABirthday (sign?): 7/11/91. cancer. booyah.Age: 18Sex: i has boobsOccupat..."
Last Reply by
Views: 156    Replies: 5
"Hello! My name's Lizz and I live in northern NJ.I'm 17 years old, and just recently started spinning poi.I've been contact juggling for years now, but my skills are rubbish. >_<A ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 192    Replies: 6
"Name:Donna (gypsylotus)Location:MichiganHometown:PlymouthBirthday (sign?):2/17/1982 AquariusAge:28Sex:FOccupation(s):StudentFavorite Food(s):Cajun and CaribbeanFavorite Color(s):GreenWh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 18,209    Replies: 2,954
"hi alli have been here for bout six months, and finally decided to do an intro.hi, im pete, petey, pineapple pete and various other things. born 5 / 4 / 89. living in melbourne.I do alo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 144    Replies: 15
"Hey all! I started poi about a year and a half ago and love it! I'm at uni in Wagga Wagga, Aus so me and a couple guys starts a fire twirling club as there is NOTHING out here! I'm from..."
Last Reply by
Views: 148    Replies: 5
"You! Yes you!Name: MKLocation: MAHometown: HollistonBirthday (sign?): VirgoAge: 19Sex: FeminineOccupation(s): Ninja, silly person extraordinaire.Favorite Food(s): Delicious.Favorite Col..."
Last Reply by
Views: 179    Replies: 14
"Ready? We'd love to know your answers... Name: ValthiorLocation: The middle of Nowhere, USAHometown: peculiar...Birthday (sign?): September 1990, VirgoAge: 19Sex: maleOccupation(s): non..."
Last Reply by
Views: 107    Replies: 5
"hello everybody. Im just getting back into poi after a two year hiatus, and I created this profile after remembering that I used to use these forums, but not under what name/password. I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 241    Replies: 13
"Hello all, my name is Dan and I spin in Texas but love to travel whenever I get a chance. I was born Sept. 1 1989 in Texas but my dad was in the military so I can’t really say I’m f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 215    Replies: 8
"Name: Sam KronfeldLocation: AucklandHometown: West AucklandBirthday (sign?): 13/10/1989 (Libra)Age: 20Sex: MaleOccupation(s): Government Sponsored PerformerFavorite Food(s): Sushi and P..."
Last Reply by
Views: 136    Replies: 4
"May I Introduce myselfName: Micky AlexanderLocation: Jakarta-IndonesiaHometown: BandungBirthday (sign?): 27 Jan (Aquarius)Age: 36 yoSex: MaleOccupation(s): ChoreographerFavorite Food(s)..."
Views: 568    Replies: 17
"Well I guess I'm new... wouldn't really be posted this if i wasn't . I've been lingering a bit but finally decided it was time to join in the fun. My name is Elisabeth, I'm 18 years o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 179    Replies: 5
"Name: i go by bells but its not my real name... Location: Sunny Southern California..Hometown:A small town in TexasBirthday (sign?):June 26th 1989...im a cancer Age:almost 21! Sex:many ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 160    Replies: 8
"Sup everyone Im new here on Hop! soo here we go a lil about me Name:IvanLocation:Cary NC Hometown:Ukraine, Sevastopol Age: 19 Sex: Male Occupation(s): now lazy ass but going to colleg..."
Last Reply by
Views: 131    Replies: 8
"Name: Christopher BotsfordLocation: Norfolk, VaHometown: New London, CT and Pittsburgh, PA.Birthday (sign?): 11/24/74 (sag)Age: 35Sex: maleOccupation(s): MilitaryFavorite Food(s): so ma..."
Last Reply by
Views: 167    Replies: 5
"Hey there everyone.Ive just recently moved to South London from Scotland and i miss doing poi! So would love to meet up with some other poi people!!Name: KerriLocation: South LondonHome..."
Last Reply by
Views: 184    Replies: 17
"I know I've been posting for almost a year now, and am on these forums daily... but I swear I just saw this section.I figure why not, if the new guys can introduce themselves, so can I!..."
Last Reply by
Views: 225    Replies: 17
"Hi there everybodySo I am completely new to all of this. I bought my first set of poi two weeks ago on a trip to asia and now I just cant put them down again. My problem is that I don't..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,021    Replies: 1,836
"Hi! I'm really new at this but, considering that I'm a Leo with an Aries/Mars decanate and was born on a Tuesday (Aries/Mars again), my next logical step has to be fire dancing. Always ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 13,224    Replies: 2,162
"Hi all... I am a complete newbie to poi, fire twirling and anything/everything related. In fact, I'll only even see it in real life for the 1st time next Friday (making it down to the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 201    Replies: 2
"Hey, I started on these forums about a year back, and I did a lot of learning and practicing. I think I'll be back browsing and chatting more, im excited cuz I just ordered a set of cry..."
Last Reply by
Views: 103    Replies: 7
"Hi! I am new here and new to the art of poi spinning and juggling in general. I decided to take the format and have some fun with it!Name: Daniel YoungLocation: Mentor OH Hometown: Cha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 186    Replies: 2
"Hello everybody!I registered here a very long time ago, and since it's spring again I've decided to take up my poi moves again after a (sort of) stop of about a year.Since I've started ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 125    Replies: 6
"Name - Jackie, or any variation you can think of that is not tactless in its perversity. tactful perversity will be considered. Location: San Francisco Bay AreaHometown: Los Angeles (pl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 154    Replies: 10
"HelloMy name is tim i have 19 Yo . I discover this website few weeks ago and i was surprise by the huge amount of contents ( vid , tech , ... ) so i decide to register in order to parti..."
Last Reply by
Views: 148    Replies: 9
"Hello people! I have been spinning fire poi for about a year now, and am looking forward to meeting you all. Name: JamesLocation: KentuckyHometown: LouisvilleBirthday (sign?): TaurusAge..."
Last Reply by
Views: 120    Replies: 5
"Hello everyone! I am somewhat new to this site but I never introduced myself before. My name is Donnie, and I am from NC, USA. I'm currently in Kings Mountain, NC. I have an awesome wif..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter