Forums > Introductions

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 511    Replies: 36
"Name: Kim, or Jen, or Heartbreak depending on where you know me from...Location: Geordieland, UKHometown: NewcastleBirthday (sign?): 28 June - CancerianAge: you can't ask a lady that....."
Last Reply by
Views: 155    Replies: 4
"Name: Ovi.Location: London, UKHometown: Onesti, RomaniaBirthday (sign?): 04.02.91 aquarius, presents and wishes welcomedAge:19Sex:MaleOccupation(s): StudentFavorite Food(s): Junk foodFa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 196    Replies: 13
"hello i'm kirsten, i'm not exactly new to the site but i've been travelling and have never actually gotten around to introducing myself, so to everyone aboard...How do you do? i live in..."
Last Reply by
Views: 118    Replies: 6
"Name: JoeLocation: U.S.AHometown: ElginBirthday (sign?): Picses Age: 13Sex: MaleOccupation(s): HooliganFavorite Food(s): tacosFavorite Color(s): black and neon blackWhat is the wing spe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 133    Replies: 1
"Ready? We'd love to know your answers...Name: grai for now screeen name is graidawg (work it out)Location: near croydon se london Hometown:somewhere else Birthday (sign?):yep i have one..."
Last Reply by
Views: 196    Replies: 2
"Hey all, just looking to start up spinning poi in the Calgary area. I'm a total beginner so if there are others out there like me who want to get together and practice, or if there are ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 341    Replies: 6
"Name: garryLocation: scotlandHometown: divit but currently residing in death rowBirthday (sign?): ariesAge: 33Sex: maleOccupation(s): bit of this bit of that, qualified plumberFavorite ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 112    Replies: 3
"hye i'm not really new to HoP but this is my first post so here we go introducing myself Name: Nico yes just nico i kno BORINGLocation: euhm The universe> the planet called Earth >..."
Last Reply by
Views: 121    Replies: 2
"Greetings all... We are a husband and wife poi swingers that are looking for more people in the area to spin with.. we have access to a great indoor location at a cheep price and have b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 152    Replies: 2
"Hi there, I'm emigrating on 28th Dec (must be mad), I have been seriously neglecting my poi over the last year, but now I'm coming to NZ I really need to get started again. Would love ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 190    Replies: 2
"Hey everyone, I'm a beginner in poi and contact juggling! I'm also a martial artist who practices Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiujitsu, just wanted to meet new people and such! xDName: Pete..."
Last Reply by
Views: 139    Replies: 3
"Hey yall!My name is Josh, and I'm a fire dancer from Durham, Nc, USA (the Bull city, hence the title)The rest is as follows. This seems like a really great community, and Im glad to be ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 121    Replies: 3
"Hi guys! Getting back into fire poi years after doing the mommy and wife thing...well, still doing those, but decided my love of fire needs to be back into my life!Name: AliciaLocation:..."
Last Reply by
Views: 132    Replies: 3
"Name:chalkieLocation:my own little corner of the universeOccupation(s):gardner tho im currently working for asda What is the wing speed of an unladen swallow? Toys:poi staff my testicle..."
Last Reply by
Views: 161    Replies: 11
"Hi. I'm new to HoP. Here is some of my info Name: MattLocation: Gainesville, FLHometown: Wellington, FLBirthday (sign?): July 4Age: 18Toys: balls, clubs, rings, unicycleHobbies other ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 183    Replies: 4
"Hello good evening and welcome, we have a lot to get through so if you are sitting comfortably I shall beginName: DanLocation: UKHometown: Croydon (not my fault)Age: Older than I act (b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 496    Replies: 10
"Hello all.....My name is DeLacey and I was just told about this site a couple of nights ago. I have been spinning staff for 13 years but only seriously in the past year. I am a member..."
Last Reply by
Views: 161    Replies: 8
"Name: DavidLocation: Seattle, Wa, USAHometown: Seattle Birthday (sign?): March (Aries)Age: 23Sex: MOccupation(s): graphic designer, student, web design etc.Favorite Food(s): Umm, italia..."
Last Reply by
Views: 151    Replies: 13
"Hiiiiiiiii,I m new to this site so thought I d introduce myself......Name: MandaLocation: UKHometown: West MidlandsBirthday (sign?): PiscesAge: 34Sex: FeeemaleFavorite Food(s): Anything..."
Last Reply by
Views: 295    Replies: 37
"my name is horfael,though i go by the name of horfy from the usa,and in the mid states i am a taurus,i am a guy and proud of it,living crazy and happy at times.i have a lame job,trying ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 115    Replies: 6
"Hi! Newish to here, been lurking for awhile and decided to unlurk a little, see if I can't get more information/help on learning, new to Poi. I went to a friends house warming a while b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 109    Replies: 6
"Name: Joshua James TaylorLocation: Burdett, NYHometown: Watkins Glen, NYBirthday (sign?): August 21, 1985 (Leo)Age: 25Sex: MaleOccupation(s): Unemployed, but Do web design for my father..."
Last Reply by
Views: 162    Replies: 3
"Name: Jason! JJ...FyrirrekLocation: Toronto CanadaHometown: Penrith AustraliaBirthday (sign?): Cyancah!Age: Older than G Younger than NIck? LOL!Sex: He be a mansOccupation(s): In scho..."
Last Reply by
Views: 109    Replies: 6
"Name: ScottLocation: Truro, Nova Scotia, CanadaHometown: SameAge: 32Sex: DudeOccupation(s): Electronic Engineering Tech.Favorite Food(s): Anything unhealthy that goes good with wine, sw..."
Last Reply by
Views: 170    Replies: 2
"What's up guys, I've been spinning for about a year and lurking this site for about the same. I'm 24, started spinning glow because of those crazy fun radical audio visual experiences b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 175    Replies: 5
"HI! Umm im new to all this forum stuffBut My Name is Josh ummm idk if i am doingthis right jaja. Ive been raving for about a yeari'd live how to learn how to be better but there is notm..."
Last Reply by
Views: 367    Replies: 7
"just for kicks, figured i'd fill it out =)Ready? We'd love to know your answers... Name: David "Cosmic" Q.Location: PA for the time being, then back to the middle of the count..."
Last Reply by
Views: 192    Replies: 5
"Guys,Nice to meet everyone. I am a martial artist from Chicago, and I specialize in flexible Chinese weapons. Here are some videosRope Darthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLCQA197rwcDo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 95    Replies: 2
"Hi Everyone this is my intro sorry there is no interpretive dance but I think I am defiantly saving your eyes from witnessing such an horrifying site hehe Name: SharnieLocation: Melbo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 124    Replies: 7
"Me is Iki... an italian spinner...i wandered for long in Hop and made an order too loong time ago...i spin since i was 14 i think...and i get caught by the flow...hope to find comprehen..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,228    Replies: 595
"ola.... probably bout time i changed this thingo..... Name: brett schmerlLocation: Adelaide oztraliaHometown: adelaide oztraliaDOB: 03/05/86Age: 20Sex: its a boy!Occupation(s): studentF..."
Last Reply by
Views: 176    Replies: 2
"As you see from my name I'm a filmmaker - unfortunately not a spinner myself - but I'm very interested in using fire poi in my films and projects. In the more immediate future.. I'm act..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,115    Replies: 116
"another year down, another slight update, 04/12/09Name: ROBYN!! aka pidgeon (yes with a d)Location: chester, uk! or alternatively Sunderlnad in term time Hometown: Birmingham, ukDOB: a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 150    Replies: 4
"hey everyone. i have been on here for a few months now and finally decided after watching nearly every poi video and ordering from the site that i would finally stop in and say hey."
Last Reply by
Views: 152    Replies: 8
"Name: Jesse Allan Park SeachristLocation: Pinellas ParlHometown: Pinellas CountyBirthday (sign?): 10/6/1994 LIBRA Age: 16Sex: MaleOccupation(s): Highschool.Favorite Food(s): anythingFav..."
Last Reply by
Views: 160    Replies: 25
"I think I'm posting this in the right place, If not, let me know! Hi everyone I'm new on this site, but have been a fan of Poi for a while. I've just recently been able to slow down an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 133    Replies: 2
"Hi everyboody, I am a french poï spinner, I use this website to buy my fire poïs and perform my spinning.I am not a very good english speaker so dont write too technical words please!"
Last Reply by
Views: 622    Replies: 15
"fairly advanced poi spinner looking for other spinners in Montreal to exchange ideas, spin and have fun.Anyone out there ?Thank you"
Last Reply by
Views: 196    Replies: 2
"I recently saw a Poi Performance at a Halloween Haunted Amusement park, and fell in love!!! But with my limited knowledge of it, I'm having trouble getting the tricks down from just the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 16,652    Replies: 1,521
" {{{rocks up in her fairy-mobile .:*compleat with butterfly stickers*:. and looks at her new home}}}Right oh... well this will do (talk about your fixer-uppers )... a few pillows and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 178    Replies: 14
"Hello Everyone ^_^ This is my first time on Home of poi. Its nice to find a place where so many have a passion for poi like i do. SO anyways here is a little bit about myself.Location:..."
Last Reply by
Views: 230    Replies: 16
"the love of staff / poi you either love ore hate it no inbetween !! and i it"
Last Reply by
Views: 112    Replies: 13
"Hi my name is Thomas. i am from the ca of the usa. I have just started learning how to spin poi. I can do forward 2,3,5,7, beat weaves and turns for the 2 and 3. I can spin buzzsaw, air..."
Last Reply by
Views: 166    Replies: 26
"Name: Duncan Roy GreenwoodLocation: Cape Town, South AfricaHometown: Cape Town, South AfricaBirthday (sign?): 10 January (capricorn)Age: 26Sex: maleOccupation(s): 3D Animator (on the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 125    Replies: 7
"Hello, my name is Cody, I'm a 19 yr old male from Colorado, I love black and white and hues of blue and purple, my favorite show is Dexter, my favorite book is actually an entire series..."
Last Reply by
Views: 116    Replies: 6
"hello my name is Milosh,im from serbia, i live in Novi Sad. im 21year old, and im start to spin poi this summer. My other hobbi is wood carving. Site is great. Thats all from me for now..."
Last Reply by
Views: 193    Replies: 23
"It really is cold outside, just trust me.I am happy that I am provided with this nice looking introduction formula, as I suck at introductions ^^Name: MarvinLocation: At home, .... I ho..."
Last Reply by
Views: 216    Replies: 7
"Hi everyone I am new to the forums. I've been spinning fire poi since the age of 15.I was in Mozambique and someone taught me a couple of basic moved with fire poi during my stay there...."
Last Reply by
Views: 102    Replies: 3
"Saw this form to fill out so here it is.Name:Adam WiednerLocation:Kansas City, MO Hometown:Imperial, MO Birthday (sign?):GeminiAge:24Sex:MOccupation(s):Welder/Fabricator, performance ar..."
Last Reply by
Views: 307    Replies: 5
"Name:Daniel Ferguson Country:UK Hometown:London DOB:17th April '92 Age:14 Sex:Male... I think Occupation(s):I've justs tarted poi, I play bass for a band and play guitar a little ..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter