Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Posted: by
Views: 2,914    Replies: 0
"Whoa, March is a busy one folks and sees Vyvyan at The Armadale on the 17th, Jinn, Aradia and Vyvyan at the Whittlesea Festival on the 18th with full percusssive back up. Vyvyan has sco..."
Views: 3,359    Replies: 0
"We are gearing up for this year's Beltane Fire Festival in Edinburgh, now in its 14th year!This massive celebration of the arrival of summer attracts an audience of 10-12,000 each year ..."
Views: 5,190    Replies: 0
"This is a notice to let everyone know that Incension is now holding weekly practices from 6-11 every Tuesday. Around 10 or 11 each practice, Incension and anyone who cares to join them..."
Views: 4,672    Replies: 0
"For those of you in the Sydney area...The Wick Effect (Flash, Frenzie, Finn, Spence, Ben &lbr;Stomp&rbr; and Toby) have their first gig on Saturday 10th March. It's a Trancendance ful..."
Views: 4,853    Replies: 0
"Hey all you west coast tree-huggers! There's going to be a benefit night for the Western Canada Wilderness Committee this coming Saturday at the Cambie2 in Esquimalt. There'll be two ba..."
Views: 3,035    Replies: 0
"Next moon fest on 10th March celebrates the Element of EARTH - bring fire toys, drums, instruments and your beautiful selves to this celebration of life, nature, and the arts - always l..."
Views: 3,266    Replies: 0
"i dont like doing this but do feel the need to point out that you probabaly live in the united kingdom or great britain(depending what you think of the whole ireland thing).i too live i..."
Views: 3,066    Replies: 0
"Hey guys, a new Indie/Alternative night is opening the 23/2 at Tatou in Lt. Lonsdale St., Melbourne City and Fireworks will have residency as special guests. The grand opening will see ..."
Views: 4,555    Replies: 0
"Hey I just thought I'd drop buy and let everyone know about the upcoming Moon Festival. If you're in Brisbane, drop by. The moon fest is a wonderful gathering of all sorts of firey pe..."
Views: 3,716    Replies: 0
"Amazing news. I have got the opportunity to put a proposal for the Opening and Closing Ceremonies for the Athens Olympics after our victory at the Sydney one with 170 Fire preformers.Gi..."
Views: 4,188    Replies: 0
"Not much of a performance, but a get together for anyone who wants to come along and have a play with other people. Range from beginners (me) to more experienced people.if u want to com..."
Views: 3,332    Replies: 0
"Hey guys, just dropping you a line (especially pyros and M.F.B. members hear in Melbourne) to tell you the fire breath at the St. Kilda festival has been pulled over an argument about s..."
Views: 2,525    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Views: 3,362    Replies: 0
"any one out ther in australia in new south wales intersted in making a fir group email me."
Views: 5,710    Replies: 0
"Invitation in a can... sorry for the 'propaganda-sounding' verbage here.This event is ALL AGES. woohoo!Consolidated WorkspresentsThe HEAVEN AND HELL BALLA New Year's Eve ExtravaganzaSu..."
Views: 3,895    Replies: 0
"A big shining hello 2 allWell the festive time is upon us ,and that basically means some rest,and recouperation,(or not!)b4 the celebration of the end of the year,and the start of 2001(..."
Views: 3,770    Replies: 0
"Oooops, I can't work out how to reply to the last message. So I will just start a new topic...I think.Anyway, the Drome has now moved to Thursday nights. It has turned into a full on ..."
Views: 4,618    Replies: 0
"Hey Simos.Glastonbury is a yearly music festival hosted on Michael Eavis's farm land pretty near Stonehenge. It's very well known and has been going for quite some years, normally its i..."
Views: 4,304    Replies: 0
"If you're anywhere around the Baltimore area for New Year's you can come down to the Inner Harbor area for the New Year's eve parade, during which Ginger Petunia (from Richmond), a guy ..."
Views: 3,597    Replies: 0
"Hi there, anyone in Melbourne Australia come check out the Fireworks phenomenon at these gigs:15th December, Fireworks goes pagan for the Midsumma Witches' Ball, held at Montsalvat in E..."
Page: ...

HOP Newsletter