Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,874    Replies: 1
"It's gonna be an awesome day, anyone else making their way there?I'd like to meet up with some other poi-ers during the day!?!?!?!"
Views: 2,088    Replies: 0
"Hello Burners!Just thought I would toss this event out there. I ain't running it, just plan on attending. I wanted to get more fire spinners there so I can learn a few more things and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,937    Replies: 7
"Is anyone here planning to go to the Welsh Green Gathering (successor event to the late lamented Big Green Gathering)? It's on 16th to 19th august near Llanelli. If it's anything like..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,907    Replies: 2
"Hello !Just wondering if any of you will be in Madrid second week of July or Grece in the first two weeks of august... I finally have some real vacation and I can travel for my own plea..."
Views: 1,497    Replies: 0
"Hello! there will be a workshop on the 15th (Sunday)of July in the Park near puerto Olypico. At one o´clock.More exact information to be anounced soon...Hasta Luego!Buzz!"
Views: 3,204    Replies: 0
"Calling all performers, stilt-walkers, costumed walk-about people, UV and fire twirlers......Festival R Us would like to take this opportunity to invite you all to participate in the fo..."
Views: 2,206    Replies: 0
"hi those living in canberra (aust) come to the chess pit civic on friday nights and bring your staffs poi and drumbs."
Views: 1,857    Replies: 0
"Hey there is an outdoor music festival in Lafayette, Louisiana on june 14th. It's 22 hours long and if anyone wants the info contact me and i'll email you the info on it. I'm looking fo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,014    Replies: 1
"salamandra on the surfcoast are looking for an experienced twirler , circus acts to join us for booked gigs. rehearsals fortnightly.contact kiyra@gsat.edu.au"
Views: 1,569    Replies: 0
"there is a peformance camp on in the summer from the 22 the the 29th of july, it is in cornwall, as i dont have the details on me at the moment email me for them @ ajtag@btinternet.comi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,667    Replies: 2
"if anyone knows someone who regularly fire dances in San Antonio please help me get in contact with them....i just moved here two weeks ago so i dont know anyone yetemiaj"
Views: 1,832    Replies: 0
"I have read a couple of messages that have mentioned the European Juggling convention, check out this web page if you don't know about it yet It is going to be awesome www.ejc2001.nl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,142    Replies: 10
"Hello all, I am just seeing if any of you will be in Thailand this summer? I am going to be there from the 13th of this month untill the 21st of August. So if any of you are in the neig..."
Views: 3,043    Replies: 0
"This guy saw our street show and went crazy. He was pretty excited and said just to name a price to do a show at his (dance?) party on July 7th. There where two of us performing and a d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,158    Replies: 1
"The BuzzPoi troup could come to YOUR town! We just had a great workshop in Switzerland and are now near Barcelona. We will be working our way down south and then west to Portugal over t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,257    Replies: 2
"The Baltimore Calefaction Society is throwing a party here in Baltimore this coming Friday evening (June 15) Things will go from sundown until ??? We'll have lots of fire, fun, and fr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,581    Replies: 3
"hello all.i am off to rotterdam in the summer and i thought i heard a wisper of a juggling thing form a someone on the site and as i am in the netherlands all summer then i may just com..."
Views: 2,062    Replies: 0
"Just Jugglers WorkshopsJust Jugglers Workshops(Balls, Clubs, Crystal Balls, Poi, Staff, Diablo, Devil Stick, etc)Every Tuesday 7:30-11:0044-46 Newington Cause Waynr Elephant&Castle Tube..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,191    Replies: 14
"Hi FolksI've just been told that World Juggling Day is on June 16th. I am thinking of organizing something to mark the occasion - ultimately an outdoor dance party on the beach or up th..."
Views: 2,517    Replies: 0
"this year's traquair fair will be held on saturday 4th august and sunday 5th at traquair house, innerleithen (scottish borders).last time i went there was puppets, stalls, music, magic ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,523    Replies: 1
"This workshop will be held in Northville, MI and we will have an evening show on Saturday, August 18, 2001 (7PM to 8 PM). At the workshop we will have an optional Tahitian Drumming clas..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,616    Replies: 2
" ME and eyestorm are thinking of aranging a gathering of poi twirlers to meet somewhere. If you live in toronto and twirl poi or want to learn please contact us we need suggestions on w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,035    Replies: 5
"It looks like theres only three people twirling in toronto me eyestorm and firefly. so I guess there won't be an army of people twirling in Brendens backyard."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,317    Replies: 18
"Hi there, I've read the previous BM topics and I've decided to go this year. All I need to know is.... everything you can possibly tell me about it!first of all, does anyone have any o..."
Views: 2,329    Replies: 0
"I know there has to be some fire freaks heading out to this years national in Washington/Idaho, I'd love to hear from you!"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,463    Replies: 12
"speaking of first performances as mine is tommarrow, how did everyones first performances go??? any misshaps, unforgettable moments, and how wuz the rush?? plur! ------------------My..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,510    Replies: 7
" Wow dudes, hummm...right on fer sher!!!!I didn't think I was gonna be the first one to do it. Ok, here I am from Princess of Wands to Galaxie (in the memory of my first burn in the sha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,153    Replies: 3
"Garbo and I have a proposition for all of you BUT there are entirely too many for me to email directly so here's the deal....if you are interested in what I have to propose (shhhhhh! It..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,021    Replies: 2
"Curious as to how many POIers are going to be at the European Juggling Convention in Rotterdam in August, besides myself. Ben"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,528    Replies: 3
"HEY PELE. WHERE ARE YOU???? well if you see this post please email n8 about june 3rd. we've been trying to get a hold of you and n8 has emailed you a bunch. please hit us back ASAP. if ..."
Views: 3,050    Replies: 0
"Well this is a tragety, I will arrive in Italy on the 7th of July and I will be there to the end of July. Anybody going then or is from Italy that wants to get together while I am there..."
Views: 2,260    Replies: 0
"Today (saturday) i had the best time of my entire life. DEMF had to be one of the coolest things ive ever been too. Great music, great people, great times. The mood was so uplifting,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,990    Replies: 6
"ill be on my honeymoon that week, and we are going to Italy. We are staying 6 days in Rome. We are going to take a day trip to another town, not sure which one yet. But i thought it wou..."
Views: 2,229    Replies: 0
"Hey there everyone, if your down Melbourne way, in Oz, you can catch Fireworks and Afro funk at Scubar, Lonsdale St., City, every last Saturday of the month.Next shows on the 26th of Ma..."
Views: 2,334    Replies: 0
"You must know by now, evry Monday night in the Meadows at the top og middle meadow walk, lots of fire, beltane folk, jugglers, drummers, random people, luntatic with a fire bike, acro ..."
Views: 3,744    Replies: 0
"Hey All!At this point, myself and four (possibly five) other HOP members will be meeting up in Byron Bay this weekend for a spin and catchup, and I was wondering if anyone in the area (..."
Views: 2,208    Replies: 0
" we havw chorographed a show using fluro and fire, salamandra has been together for 3yrs and are active , with performances booked into the year, we consist of a team of 4 twirlers an..."
Views: 2,753    Replies: 0
"The BuzzPoi group is touring around this summer in Europe. We will be going through Holland, Germany, Switzerland,France,Spain,Portugal,Italy,Croatia, and wherever else the wind takes u..."
Views: 3,405    Replies: 0
"the cirque du flambeopa! Jill Brazilwe're putting on a fire show this saterday at western washington university. for those of you who are unfamiliar with the cirque they are definatly a..."
Views: 2,940    Replies: 0
"Calling all NYC metro area natives. Brooklyn's right around the corner. come check out fire performance by yours truly and sweet honey (we will be doing poi), and some circus legends,..."
Views: 4,272    Replies: 0
"Greetings,Here's the show I've been producing for the last some months. I'm also performing as Miz Kianna. Hope to see you locals there. Diana*****A New Vision of Circus Theater...THE N..."
Views: 2,610    Replies: 0
"O.K. so, the van needs a little more love before we depart...We will be teaching (for free!) and selling (for cheap!) poi and juggling stuff again this weekend.Both Saturday and Sunday ..."
Views: 2,432    Replies: 0
"We will give one last free workshop this weekend on Saturday. We will be at the stone circle on the South Bank, just east of Waterloo bridge, from 2:00 until 6:00.We will have Poi and J..."
Views: 2,505    Replies: 0
"This Saturday we will be at the concrete circle just East of Waterloo bridge on the South bank from 3:00 until we get sick of the assuredly gray and cold (if not outright pouring) sky. ..."
Views: 3,142    Replies: 0
"Hey guys!It's that time of year again when the Advent'jah festival hits Brisbane, bringing some of the dance music industry's finest acts. Heating up the action will be the festival's ..."
Views: 5,137    Replies: 0
"I just heard about the following:----Club, Fire, DanceSteamboat Springs 1st Annual Circus Arts FestivalJuly 7, 2001Steamboat Springs ColoradoWe are currently looking for acts to perform..."
Views: 2,721    Replies: 0
"This Saturday we will be out again at Waterloo Bridge on the South bank (just east of the bridge) giving a free workshop. We will be there from 2:00 till dark (rain, i've learned from l..."
Views: 3,914    Replies: 0
"Saturday April 14th in Oklahoma is the 8th annual Burning of the Bunny, members of my troupe MONK will be spinning as well as some Oklahoma locals. Anyone in the region is welcome to j..."
Views: 3,225    Replies: 0
"All right! That's it! Enough of this weather! The last couple of days have seen a little sun and have given me hope! I hearby declare a glorious weekend of sun and poi on this Saturday ..."
Views: 3,626    Replies: 0
"Hey there fire lovers,If you are in the UK and near Norwich Norfolk, check out our performances at:Earlham Park, Norwich, Anti GM fair April 21stGissing Hall, Norwich, summer solstice,..."
Page: ...

HOP Newsletter