Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Posted: by
Views: 2,486    Replies: 0
"i have searched hi & low, and throughout the net to no avail, the next Australian Rainbow gathering is in Cairns, but when and where, if anyone can help out it would be much appreciated..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,323    Replies: 3
"Any upstaters(NY) here interested in swinging before the summer is over? Maybe a big get together or something(rave, private party). Lets hear if there is anyone out there!!!!"
Views: 1,497    Replies: 0
"any 1 gonna be about at the reading festival next weekend? - i need to learn some tips and tricks!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,906    Replies: 7
"Hey you Israelis!!Lets have a gathering of some sort!! it could be fun...peace, love and fireicq: 103688327&lbr;This message has been edited by Acid (edited 02 August 2001).&rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,783    Replies: 1
"Hey Israeli Spinners,For who ever is interested we are going to have a little meeting on the Beach this Wednesday (8/8).It is going take place at the Dolphinarium Beach in Tel-Aviv (nex..."
Views: 1,802    Replies: 0
"http://www.playadelfuego.org/"
Last Reply by
Views: 10,915    Replies: 44
"sooo...this came out of the cross-continent thread, and some other whacked out ideas...but:i have 150 acres, a river, and a big house in vermont. it's the perfect place for a spin party..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,144    Replies: 1
"Hi anyone in Auckland want to meet up for a spin, Im a former a kiwi who now lives in Sydney.I'm over here for 3 weeks or so and are staying in Mission Bay.There are some great spots to..."
Views: 3,472    Replies: 0
"Hi,anyone in Auckland NZ want to meet four a spin?I'm likely to be here for about another 3 weeks or so, depends on business and would love to light up with any NZ twirlers, I live in s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,850    Replies: 1
"is any one going to the edinburgh fringe festival? if you are keep an eye out for me and my buddies doing out killer fire show out on the streets at night. I'm the one with the staff an..."
Views: 1,928    Replies: 0
"Brisbane Twirlers...come and play around the fire at the Permaculture Exhibition at Brookfield Showgrounds tonight (14th August) - fire, drumming and other performances from 5pm... free..."
Views: 1,841    Replies: 0
"is any one going to the edinburgh fringe festival? if you are keep an eye out for me and my buddies doing out killer fire show out on the streets at night. I'm the one with the staff an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,741    Replies: 1
"HiSad news. We need to find a new venue for the Tueday night juggling. I don't know how long its going to take but I'll keep everyone posted on here. Thank everyone who came and made it..."
Views: 2,982    Replies: 0
" hey New Zealanders,just postin this to say i'm coming to the gathering wahayyyyJust wanted to know who wants to volunteer to meet up and spin some poi, maybe give me a bit of a..."
Views: 2,012    Replies: 0
"i didnt see a thread on this so i thought it would be cool to open one.. i didnt look too terribly hard so im sorry if i am being redundant..Portland Juggling Festival 2001 is September..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,577    Replies: 8
"Is anybody going to Hackney Marshes in London on saturday.Its the annual volcano festival and if its anything like last yearthen it will be WICKED Reply if anyone feels like spin..."
Views: 1,672    Replies: 0
"hey guys, i'm gonna be living in colorado for while.....i'm wondering if anyone knows of any kind of events going down out there.thanx------------------nothing great is ever achieved wi..."
Views: 1,362    Replies: 0
"Hello friends! I dont know if this is the right page to wonder about this, but i`ll do it anyway...If somebody of you who reads this knows any fire gadherings somewhere in the world, sp..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,043    Replies: 14
"I'll be down the drome tonight, first time! Hope to see all the London peeps there!!!------------------"O! for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention." - Wi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,912    Replies: 3
" Hi, I'm pretty new to this site but loving it all the same. Been doing poi and fire for 2 years now since Solipse in Hungary. I'm now based in Brighton and I was thinking that with the..."
Views: 2,825    Replies: 0
"Hey all!If you are interested in being a part of a documentary on all forms of fire manipulation, contact me. I need interview and performance footage for feature length production bas..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,968    Replies: 3
"I have heard that there is some sort of gathering for fire performers happening in Oregon sometime this august...Does anyone have any info about this?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,044    Replies: 7
"I will be performing at a Renaissance Faire on Labour Day weekend (the first weekend in September)just outside of Hartford, Conneticut. We are shooting the promo stuff in two weeks for ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,942    Replies: 1
"check out this site pulse8party.co.uk if u like ithe look of it and want to bring your fire them be my guest."
Views: 2,192    Replies: 0
"Full moon party on Haad Rin tonight.Cooper Ill look out for your glowsticks. Im the limping firedancer. No not a new integral poi showoff technique, I twisted my ankle a few weeks ago.L..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,427    Replies: 7
"Hello to all UK Poi-ers,I've been poi-ing for 5/6 wks now, and really want to get together with others. This has proved easier said than done, so I thought I'd take the initiative and t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,159    Replies: 5
"http://members.ozemail.com.au/~jayhawk/trance/next.htmlClick on above link for party details. The Wick Effect will be performing and we have an amazing routine, accompanied with dramat..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,612    Replies: 8
"Summer Fire Drum Circle 7/26-7/29Come and join our celebration!4 days of dancing, drumming, and being wild in the woods, you know you want to come! This is happening at Board's Cross..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,794    Replies: 2
"Do you own a car or van or bus?Could we organise a trip to the legendary Drome on a Tuesday in London!Sharing costs etc.Get in Touch!Love Axis:>"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,815    Replies: 2
"Oooh, where to begin?Ok, we just did our first pro fire performance on Thursday night. In East Sussex (UK) there's a Steiner place called Emerson College, and they're running a course ..."
Views: 2,959    Replies: 0
"Is anyone going to Shambhala?It's a huge hippie festival in Nelson BC with hundreds of DJs 10 stages.. a lot of fun, and lot's of fire spinners..just wanted to see if anyone was going....."
Views: 3,117    Replies: 0
"Hello,Wanted to know if anyone will be going to the VooV festival near Hamburg in Germanythis weekend Friday 03 - Monday 06 see http://www.voov-experience.de/there will be lots of poi a..."
Views: 2,172    Replies: 0
"Sup twirlers,Do any of you go to either of these camps....or are any of you in the fire show there.Sista."
Views: 1,912    Replies: 0
"hiya all twirlers in Taiwan Just a little note letting you all know there's a full moon party on 4th August just outside Taichung. A free bus leaves from Soundgarden heading for the mo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,597    Replies: 12
"Magick Happens is a 3 day Pagan festival held in Sydney's Town Hall showcasing Pagan workshops, performances and wares.I'll be giving elementary fire dancing techniques workshops over t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,622    Replies: 1
"Antiworld is a rave(Techno/trance)that is help in london, Used to be at the drome but now is going to be moved to rex in stratford... A friend and I have called ourselves Headfunk and h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,982    Replies: 1
"any US east cost people out there NC here just moved from st louis so it cant happen any time sone but let me know if your out there"
Views: 2,832    Replies: 0
"The pertinent details regarding poi workshops three members of The Cabiri will be teaching for the rest of the summer are:DATE/DAY:Monday nights from now (July) through SeptemberTIME: ..."
Views: 2,355    Replies: 0
"I'm "stuck" in San Diego for a week -- well, I wouldn't say "stuck", it seems quite nice here.Brought my wicks and chains, and I'm looking for a little action -- come on people, fire sp..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,310    Replies: 1
"If there is anyone from corpus that can spin glowsticks well, let me know...i'm looking to learn anything new, and i know there aren't many enthusiasts here. i've been spnning for about..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,690    Replies: 2
"I'm talking with me mum about going to Hawaii together. The two things I personally want to check out most are fire performance and tattoos. Anyone got leads on either?"
Views: 1,915    Replies: 0
"Sounds great doesn't it..? There will be atleast Josh and Katinca representing Australia, Antti representing Finland and a huge group of local people!!So it'll happen on the 30th day at..."
Views: 1,524    Replies: 0
"I've noticed that a few of you are traveling to the states and have inquired about twirling with some groups. If any of you come up to Reno, there is a fire group there that would be m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,097    Replies: 5
"..all the way from Finland in the end of july. I'm staying there for a month and I want to train with somebody there. I'm quite experienced with the staff (1 or 2) and poi. I can even d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,914    Replies: 1
"It's in two weeks for some of us!You may remember me as the girl last year as the first person to spin poi at Pennsic. I had the black and red braids. (Though, this year they are blue a..."
Views: 2,185    Replies: 0
"hi I am from the Czech Rep. Now I am at the Northridge University. I would like to meet some fire swingers from USA, so if you feel like it, contact me HADO@CENTRUM.CZthanx"
Views: 1,913    Replies: 0
"Hi,I will be at the vieilles-charrues festival this WE it's one of the biggest festival in europe (the biggest in france anyway) with nearly 200 000 people next year.Any HOPers plan to..."
Views: 1,771    Replies: 0
"Hello! We will be giving a free workshop on Sunday the 15th at 2 o´clock (I know, i know, that´s Siesta time!) in Ciudatvella Park. Hope to see you there!Hasta luego,Buzzardo!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,785    Replies: 1
"hi just letting every one now that their is a tafe couse in fire tworling happining in Canberra in august this year. you will learn to make your own staff have a experianced teacher dem..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,456    Replies: 1
"im going to NZ, thailand and vietnam this summer and want to swing pois.does anyone know some good venues for poiing and dance parties at the beach in northern thailand and vietnam ?i w..."
Page: ...

HOP Newsletter