Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,955    Replies: 7
"hey should get some people to come to cave fest for 420 this year its a good environment and it would be good to meet some more spinners"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,451    Replies: 3
"Hi all. On October 2nd an event called 'Fire Your Passion' is being held on a farm just outside of Bristol. There will be fire walking and fire entertainment to raise money for the Nepa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,162    Replies: 1
"Are you ready to get serious? I'm looking for 2 creative, reliable Melbourne-based fire performers who can committ to regular training and want to work towards a polished, professional ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,065    Replies: 24
"Kia Ora peeps. Tuesday night is still FireNight.. But we're not in the Basque reserve anymore.. Now we rock a different venue around Auckland each and every week through summer... This..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,429    Replies: 17
"Announcing the creation of the Calgary Fire Player's e-group. Coordinating this month's full moon party was a pain in the arse so I thought a local board would be mega handy. People in ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,134    Replies: 8
"what's up yall. been spinning for about a year and a half now and just recently moved to Kansas from northern Cali. i'm sad to say that the biggest past time here is football and from w..."
Views: 1,098    Replies: 0
"Hey everyone!Im a 24 year old Australian girl who has just moved to Brugge and would love to make some poi friends to practice with, learn from and just have some fun dammit!!!!So is th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,161    Replies: 2
"I'm looking for other ppl out there around the S.F. area who would want to meet up to have a poi session.my email isvideogamer3@hotmail.comAIM: Pepperoni105drop me a line if your intere..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,309    Replies: 3
" http://www.jonglierkatakomben.de/index.php?id=50&L=1AragoRn 'Bishop' Boulanger and myself have decided to team up for a week's intensive teaching in the Juggling Center in Berlin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,611    Replies: 3
"Looking for other spinners in the area... i'll be around the forks every tuesday (weather permitting). stop by and share some tricks. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,467    Replies: 3
"Curious to see if anybody in the general area plans on going to see Bassnectar play at the Palladium Ballroom on the 2nd of October? Would be cool to meet up with some other spinners be..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,214    Replies: 6
"Workshop prices:5 for one workshop, discounts available for people signing up for more than one. To sign up please visit this link: http://myblog.asafpoi.com/workshop-sign-up/Me and Cha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,061    Replies: 7
"Motion Festival is back again, and this time with bonus days!Starting Wednesday 22nd September so we will have 5 days of practice and play as well as quality shows and shindiggery. It a..."
Views: 2,483    Replies: 0
"Hey kids, Fire By The Palm is having a firedancing meetup this Friday, 9/10 at 9pm in Miami Beach, Florida, USA.Here's a video from the last onehttp://www.youtube.com/5hplus#p/a/f/2/1ZZ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,547    Replies: 1
"** spinners and jugglers wanted ** Please contact me if you are interested in spinning at the Victoria Park Fun Day, its unpaid but all proceeds raised from the funday go towards park i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,161    Replies: 9
"Now, I realise that the entire Australian continent will be tilted a number of feet by the combined weight of people congregating in Adelaide next weekend... but just on the off chance..."
Last Reply by
Views: 95,199    Replies: 158
"Spinning @ Spitz is ata new location since jan 07:We shall start spinning@ The Rag Factory poi, staff, diablo, hoop, devilstix, hat, juggling, contact, balloons and more6-30-10pm then p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,553    Replies: 4
"Hello my lovely hoopy people, Australia is holding its first hoop event.....it would be lovely to see you there......Hoopy Happenings26th – 28th November 2010Embrace the HOOP & th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,558    Replies: 1
"Hi all, I know this is short notice, but I'll be in Christchurch tomorrow for a couple of days in my campervan. Just wondering if anybody fancies meeting up either for a drink, a spin, ..."
Views: 1,835    Replies: 0
"Greetings all!New to the world of poi and was hoping some of you more experienced users may be able to help me out with something. I'm looking to head out to the Middle East and provide..."
Views: 1,817    Replies: 0
"Hi everyone,Macnas are returning to Dublin for their first show here in 12 years as part of ABSOLUT Fringe - event blurb here, and we are looking for people who would like to be part..."
Last Reply by
Views: 14,035    Replies: 26
""with the tides" so the dates for the InJuCo 2010 are fixed (asked the astrologers)just after the new moon (I'll never do a convention peaking with the full moon again)January..."
Last Reply by
Views: 109,796    Replies: 374
"Hi peoples! Come down for a play at our monthly meet for fire n fun. Bring your spinning toys, drums, juggle gear, instruments and saftey gear. Where: Mooloolaba beach, in..."
Views: 1,119    Replies: 0
"So it is my birthday at the end of the month, so I thought what better way to celebrate than take a week off work...This being said I have no major plans for how I am now going to fill ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,925    Replies: 11
"Greetings AllAs a member of the University of Warwick, I'm delighted to let you all know that our first fire spin will be held on the 19th October on Hearsall Common at 7.30pm. We cann..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,677    Replies: 1
"Hi there, im fairly new round here but have been spinning on my own 4 about 5 years, ive decided its finaly time 2 meet some other spinners. I was just looking frew some old threads and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,924    Replies: 5
"hi all you NYers. i'm in syracuse and i would love to invite all of you here to spin on a weekend. i have a couple people interested already. if you are at all interested...email me a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,178    Replies: 4
"Hi i am kinda of new to this site but now that i am a memeber a new found enthusiasm for poi has bubbled up within me. recently Ive just gotten sick of not spinning with anyone else! It..."
Views: 1,531    Replies: 0
"Hi Im looking for u.v performers for a u.v themed party on Mon 6th Sept.Possibly some contact jugglers or L.E.D poi spinners. The space isn't massive, it's a venue in Greenwich just off..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,448    Replies: 1
"I am starting weekly poi works in Tampa, Florida. Any one and every one is welcome, just msg or email me for details. BetterWithFire poi work shops "
Views: 851    Replies: 0
"Anyone heading down for this on Saturday?"
Views: 1,693    Replies: 0
"Jon Ewerett aka Alien JonWill be held workshop in Berlin at 24.8 in "RAW Tempel in Friedrichshain".Quote:Take you, mideurope geeks and other chance, to meet with this interest..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,243    Replies: 5
"For anyone who might be interested Juggling Inferno Fire Performers will be doing a seven person choreographed fire show with a huge pyrotechnic finale at the Bristol Juggling Conventi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,492    Replies: 1
"Here’s a chance for all you spinners, twirlers and show offs to learn, teach or just meet some really cool people with a stunning backdrop of Swansea beach's sunset.If you’re new to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,173    Replies: 11
"I have my ticket...I have my plans for getting up there...I have camp plans.Who else is going to meet me in the dust?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,658    Replies: 2
"Not seen much about the EJC this year, but thought that some of you might be interested in http://www.ejc2010.org/live if you can not be there, at least you can watch it. Some good stuf..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,470    Replies: 27
"Saturday 31st JulyWe are now running a 1 day event this saturday, with workshops during the daytime followed by an evening of live music and dance!Workshops: * 10am - Bollywood/Katha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,463    Replies: 1
"EnquiryDo you or know someone who can provide a unicycle and stilt workshops27 July wembley area2 hours time tbcAge 8+Fee £125With regardsRuth GordonManaging DirectorClown LeisureT/F: ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,304    Replies: 7
"Hey all Midwest Spinners!The Detroit Circus and Fire Guild has an open object manipulation practice, Monday nights at the Tangent Gallery in Downtown Detroit. Just look up Detroit Fire..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,915    Replies: 1
"I've put this post up as I am on a board for a charity that helps people with communication difficulties to get together. It is called 1Voice and I am part of the West Midlands branch. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,125    Replies: 2
"Hello Friends,I was wondering if anyone is planning on (or has attended) the Wildfire Retreat in CT? My partner and I are hoping to attend either the Aug. or Sept. event this year. Loo..."
Views: 2,195    Replies: 0
"Greetings from PolandI would like to invite every one to biggest fire festival in Poland. 5 days in beautyfull Ostroda, workshops, two 24/h gyms, games, open stages and biggest fire sp..."
Views: 1,270    Replies: 0
"A 3 hour intermediate workshop covering the following areas with international performer Asaf More!Covering the following:FlowersThrowsContact PoiPrice - £15 per personMaximum spaces: ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,495    Replies: 6
" Hi all,finally a four day summer circus festival on the Irish home soil... :yahoo:The Midlands Irish Circus Festival is to be hosted in Birr Co. Offaly which is inside 2hrs from everyw..."
Last Reply by
Views: 41,610    Replies: 161
"'The Texas and Oklahoma Full Moon Gathering'Face book link: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=115568451788823Date: June, 25th 26th and 27th, 2010Location: Lake Texoma Near..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,473    Replies: 2
"Hey, I've been doing poi by myself for a few months and I can't stand it anymore, especially after seeing kent uni's circus society XD I've looked around and all meetings seem to have h..."
Views: 2,075    Replies: 0
"Just thought I'd make it official.Perth (Australia) now has it's second weekly poi dancing meet.4PM every SundayButler Community Centre (outside it for now, if we get funding, it will b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,435    Replies: 2
" Pirates For the Gulf Facebook Group Above is a link to our facebook group to keep you guys up to date. My mother, one of her friends, and myself, are putting together a charity event t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,236    Replies: 3
"Hi everyone,Me and Cyrille are teaming up to teach 2 workshops in Berlin, Germany. The workshops are intended for anyone who knows the basics and would like to explore new and interesti..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,581    Replies: 17
"Hey all, I have only heard about this on the Grapevine and decided to look it up, and thought there should be a thread on this. Does anyone have any further info or opinions on Oz Burni..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter