Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Posted: by
Views: 2,276    Replies: 0
"Tuesday Firenights are back!Every Tuesday after the 9th of October onwards, from dusk til whenever.Everyone is welcome, bring your toys, your fuel and lots and lots of energy...Where is..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,816    Replies: 31
"What is Earthdance?Earthdance is a collective of international party promoters, artists, musicians and supporters of electronic dance music. Every year on the same day the collective ho..."
Views: 4,604    Replies: 0
" The East Coast Burning Man Communities present PLAYA del FUEGO MK II: The Next Level (our tenth East Coast Burning Man Gathering) October 19th-21th, 2001 http://..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,658    Replies: 16
"Well, I'm finally over my cold, and I've finally got some free time this weekend and ONLY this weekend. I haven't spun in what seems like months! Alas, my usual fire crew is out of to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,996    Replies: 1
"Tuesday Firenights are back!Starting next Tuesday, the 9th of October, from dusk til whenever.Everyone is Welcome, bring your toys, your fuel and lots and lots of energy...Where is it? ..."
Views: 1,734    Replies: 0
"Hello, all.My band is taking a trip to Panama City and I was wondering if I would need a burn permit to play with my fire toys. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated."
Views: 2,749    Replies: 0
"Hello,Mondays have become so popular that we have added another fire class on tuesday nights from 6-8pm.So now Members of Ignis Devoco Industrial Fire Circus are offering fire classes m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,272    Replies: 21
"okay everyone, i am going to try and get some of us to meet up on saturday, october the sixth in the early afternoon to have a spin. the x-games are going on by my house, and we are go..."
Views: 1,948    Replies: 0
"Hiya, Just wondering if any of u guys are from Medway if so please get in contact and we could possibly meet up and share ideas (I am not to best at Twirling). I'm usually down the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,498    Replies: 1
"Hey to all u pyro people!!!Im down in london from 11th-15th of Oct....Im a poi virgin.....but Im looking to get started as soon as I get the gear.....Cant wait!!Does anyone know where i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,822    Replies: 3
"Hi everyone!! I just wanted to invite anyone that's interested to come to Utica NY on Friday September 28th for a Glowstick party. It is going to be at Uncle Jimmy's Tavern (formerly ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,821    Replies: 2
"Is anyone from this site heading to the Portland Juggling Festival (http://www.portlandjugglers.com/) this weekend, especially from Seattle? I hope to see some of you there ."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,247    Replies: 4
"Hey what up peeps, I would love to get together with some spinners if your in mass and aren't doing anything this weekend give me a shout.Peace Matty"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,228    Replies: 2
"Hello All!I'm currently working at a hostel on Nantucket Island (off Cape Cod in Massachusetts, USA) and have permission to burn on the beach near where I live. I've had lots of great ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,451    Replies: 5
"hi to anyone in south yorkshire(or there abouts!)i am trying to get a bit of a scene together here in sheffield as we have a number of poi'ers here but nothing has yet been organised so..."
Views: 1,832    Replies: 0
"HI The names Tom Ryland. Im a part time amateur pyrotechnician and staff twirler looking to improve my skills(well, when i get my staff rebuilt)Does anyone Know of any fire events in Th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,354    Replies: 6
"Psytrance doof that The Wick Effect will be performing at.http://www.australiens.net/metaphysiaThe Wick Effect will be performing throughout the night with a "spectacular" on at 1:45amh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,239    Replies: 2
"I am sure you can change the colour of the flames, but cannot find anywhere that tells me this, well i did find one site but i couldn't get onto it. I would be most gratefull to anyone..."
Views: 2,505    Replies: 0
"Just another little note to encourage anyone remotely close to Syracuse to come spin with Girlfrommars and I on the 22nd of september, hit either one of us with a post or an email if yo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,327    Replies: 1
"For all you travellers and ravers out there there is a great event going on over the new year.Here is the websitekohphangan2002 Sounds really really WICKED peace outgarbo ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,529    Replies: 3
"Something that might be of interest, if not to compete then at least to watch:http://www.pyrolympics.org/------------------"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,948    Replies: 16
"Hiya,if any one lives in the UK do any of you know where i could catch up with other twirlers and get some new moves or anything like that, if you could it would be a great help ... Tha..."
Views: 1,614    Replies: 0
"http://www.pyrolympics.org/pity its not global, but if you are in the area might be worth entering."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,773    Replies: 5
"any 1 goin to the reading festival next weekend? i need to learn some tips and tricks?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,405    Replies: 4
"can anybody help me to find colorado poi spinners, im about 3 months old and could use some info........ thanks"
Views: 2,062    Replies: 0
"waheys,just to let people know, the oxford juggling club (which is where the poi-ers have been meeting too) is taking a one week break before moving back indoors (because they've shut t..."
Views: 2,747    Replies: 0
"We are looking for a performer wanting free entry to Leviathon this weekend at the town hall in CHCH to perform Poi in our UV section.Ph 021 145 1500 or email smxplorer@hotmail.comCheer..."
Views: 3,198    Replies: 0
"Monday nights outside of Balloonski, in St Kevins Arcade on Karangahape RD. Lots of poiers and staffers usually late afternoons (or earlier) til late...Except public holidays.Ph Balloon..."
Views: 2,156    Replies: 0
"Now I'm back at school it's impossible for me to go to Brixton on Wed, and Drome is out of action anyway... is there anything on at the weekend in London? Or just nightclubs that let yo..."
Views: 1,812    Replies: 0
"Just letting people know that a regular Tuesday night fire meet is happening in North-West Sydney... especially for those that can’t make the trek to the city on a Wed/Thur night. Lo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,399    Replies: 10
"What?Zuni, poi, other daytime outdoor spinning/twirling stuff.Where?Washington Square Park in Downtown NYC. &lbr;Located on W 4th a bit west of Broadway.&rbr;When?3pm, Friday, Aug. 31. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,903    Replies: 1
"Hi! new to poi, but been practising loads with kite tail poi, till i get brave and try fire!! any spinner gatherings, or workshops in leeds, i could join. any info greatly appreciated. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,438    Replies: 21
"Hey I got a question! I hope this is the right board to post it on.Are there any fire groups in the NYC area? I live about 30-35 minutes away from the city, and there's nobody to lear..."
Views: 2,003    Replies: 0
"...finally warm enough to start again - Moon Fest will be on this Sunday 2nd October from dusk at Shorncliffe Beach...and then once a month around the time of the full moonWe welcome fi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,836    Replies: 1
"if any one knows of any spining teachers in NY NJ or PA please leave me there info . ive never spun before but i would love to learn tanx."
Views: 2,151    Replies: 0
"To anyone in Seattle,I teach a fire class every monday night in the freemont area. This is a fire class and that means everything you ever wanted to know that I could possibly teach you..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,777    Replies: 1
"What's going on...? Any luck finding a new place yet?------------------"O! for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention." - William ShakespeareCheck out my On..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,653    Replies: 4
"Im doing my first performance this weekend and have no idea what to do! We have 2 ppl doing poi and 1 doing staff for 20-30mins. Does anyone have any suggestions ie. do it 1at a time,or..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,528    Replies: 2
"Hey everyone....well the time has come to stop avoiding the inevitable....sack the travelling malarky.....and go to...(drum roll)....Falmouth College of Arts..SW EnglandProblem is, I do..."
Views: 2,264    Replies: 0
"does any one know what fire clan is performing at nocturnal wonderland? i would really like to get in touch with them. also if there is any one going at all,let me know and we can mee..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,937    Replies: 2
" Is anyone going??? Does anyone want ot meet up on the Monday and spin? peace outgarbo ------------------ quote:"Be the change"Mahatma Ghandi "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,436    Replies: 10
"Hello all of you beautiful Poi artists! Stefan and I have rented a car (please take a moment of silence for our beloved van.... sniff, sniff....)and are now back on the road! (Please ta..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,841    Replies: 41
"Following the discussion started by Josh in "social discussion", I'd like to start here Home of Poi's official Burning Man ressource (what a project!). It would be cool to have just one..."
Views: 2,697    Replies: 0
"24th Reclaim the Beach 7 > 9pm till late (lowtide is at midnight) On the beach in> front of the Royal Festival Hall. Sound system, video> visuals from Spool who will be project..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,517    Replies: 3
"I'm just curious if anyone here made it to Fusion Fest in N.California last weekend! It was an amazing time and I saw a lot of incredible poi and staff spinning. I so wanted to be taug..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,769    Replies: 1
"Has anyone else seen the new screen that appears on Sky1 between programmes, of some chick poi'ing in front of a sunset? What move is she doing and where was it filmed? Any ideas, give ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,244    Replies: 1
"Quite by chance today I looked at the online version of my hometown newspaper. The top story stopped me in my tracks: Parks & Rec is proposing a bylaw to impose a 10pm curfew on all ci..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,525    Replies: 9
"Hey there.. my name is "Sorcha" im from canada it appears that i will be flying out to austrailia to check some stuff out in January or early February, as im finishing school in Decemb..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,858    Replies: 5
"I just want to know if there are any twirler in Melbourne Australia. I have met a few but i am looking for more cause i want to have a big gathering."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,098    Replies: 1
"Are any twirlers going to be in India this winter? I'm living in Calcutta until the end of February 02 and would love to hook up with anyone who is going to be in northeast India, anywh..."
Page: ...

HOP Newsletter