Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,114    Replies: 2
"I searched the boards, and couldn't find anything but I was thinking about getting together with other San Diegans in Balboa park this Sunday or Monday. I have no idea /where/ or times...."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,841    Replies: 3
"Hi everyone,if you are heading to ireland this summer, us irish fire folk would love to hear from you - fire art is kinda new over here & we wanna get things booming in 2002 the more t..."
Views: 1,702    Replies: 0
"My fire troupe (the FireArtFanatics, http://www.fireartfanatics.com/) is performing tonight at Bondi Beach in front of the Pavillion for the opening of the Sydney Fringe Festival http:/..."
Views: 2,361    Replies: 0
"Austin Jugglefest going on Feb. 1,2,3 (yes, super ball sunday). It will take place at the UT campus. I have been the last two years and it is a lot of fun. check out http://www.place.or..."
Views: 2,156    Replies: 0
"EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT FIREAre you interested in learning more about “Fire Art”? Members of Ignis teach classes on using various fire tools, techniques, learning t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,041    Replies: 3
"It's twirling time! Have you ever wanted to make a firestick and learn to fire-dance, but don't feel you have the skills required? This workshop will teach you all about it. Make your o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,841    Replies: 19
"Right, since I'm willing to bet that more people read this board than the Events, Performances & Gatherings one, I'm going to post this here in the hope that more people read it.I'm goi..."
Views: 1,508    Replies: 0
"waheys,i'm off to gainesville, florida at the end of next week for a few days to check out the place and see whether i want to move there for a couple of years. are there any poi-ers / ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,067    Replies: 2
"Hi everyone,I'm working on a documentary on Fire Performers and will be travelling around the U.S. (and eventually overseas) filming and interviewing people. Right now I'm looking for o..."
Views: 1,489    Replies: 0
"I will be giving a basic firedancing workshop this Sunday Jan. 13, in Ventura, California. It will be held at Fusion Studios, 1416 East Main Street from 9:30 - 11:30 am. It will cover b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,061    Replies: 22
"Damn spelt Christmas wrong.Meanwhile back at the farm....Headcharge Christmas PartyFriday December 21stDresscode: Madasfu*k! ... Entry: £10 / £8 members, NUS - dole.. (unless otherwis..."
Views: 2,449    Replies: 0
"I thought some of you might be interested to know that Michael Goudeau will be hosting a new Juggler Workshop...To visit, just go to the address below and scroll down to the section cal..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,049    Replies: 2
"Hello, my friend and i have just got our first set of practise poi and are looking out for other twirlers in or near kent to meet up?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,925    Replies: 4
"Hey all just wonderd if thar is any poi clubs or such like in Bristol,or any good playses to spinn? as im doing the relativs thing soon and am going to nead to stay sain Take it easy..."
Views: 1,941    Replies: 0
"i found a club i can spin at - and i would like to get a few of the local nuts together to spin there as well - i'm warning you now that it's a fetish night - but REALLY good techno - l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,579    Replies: 11
"hi guys, i've just returned home from a year out in oz and im fire crazy. only problem is i dont know anyone else in my area who is. i'd love to hear from ANYONE, especially someone who..."
Views: 2,586    Replies: 0
"rex is wondering how many people plan on meeting @ Pier 60 on Clearwater Beach this Saturday?"
Views: 1,371    Replies: 0
"Since Cantus suggested that this needed a dedicated thread on this board, here's more or less what I posted on the social discussion board:I'm going to the Gathering in 2003, but it's a..."
Views: 2,662    Replies: 0
"I guess that there is some rave type all night party at some catholic school in Schenectedy (outside of Albany) on New Years.. I think that I'll try and make it there and find a spot to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,767    Replies: 1
"Any one off to G2 @ cobb valley ?? Two reasons A: It would be great to hook with people, and B: I need someone with fire poi as mine has just said goodbye and too late to get more !!Hav..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,703    Replies: 2
"The topic sas it all, basically. I was wondering if there are any gatherings or anything on new year's eve, because at the moment I have nothing to do. Any help at all would be apprecia..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,764    Replies: 9
"I'm a Boston (US) poi spinner and it turns out that I'll be stopping in London on Tuesday night. It sounds like there is a bit of a group gathering on Tuesday nights and am wondering i..."
Views: 1,928    Replies: 0
"Hooray! Many members of the Calefaction Society are spinning in the Baltimore New Year's Parade! Hooray! If anyone's in the area, please come cheer for us! Otherwise, look for more ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,989    Replies: 1
"Anything going on??? I am coming to town for a few days and am bringing my chains. I thought I heard that Medicine Drum was performing in town on Dec. 31. Anyone know about this? "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,769    Replies: 1
"Does anyone know whats occurring in the field of sheafs this new years eve..?? Is there anything going on at the Arches..??Ideas pleasey please ------------------Kato"
Views: 1,918    Replies: 0
"I was wondering what Austinite Poiers are doing for New Years? If anyone is going to spin downtown I would love to watch and/or spin myself (as long as i don't *really* suck in comparis..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,873    Replies: 4
"Just want to say a BIG HUGE MASSIVE thankyou to all the spinners at Zogg on Friday !! It was cool meeting some of you guys in the flesh... Mr.Tempest (nice work with the sticks..), T..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,813    Replies: 20
"just wondering if anyone knows of any good hard house clubs in the yorkshire district...we know of a couple but were wondering where else there might be...we know of ones in leeds put i..."
Views: 1,528    Replies: 0
"Hey all,Just telling you all. Josh, Justine, Ben and I, will be putting on the Fire in the Park this Friday night. So if you want to come along to a burn or just to hang out. Here are t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,897    Replies: 14
"I've had an idea for all us spinners in the north of england (or anywhere else if you want to travel). I was thinkihng that we could meet up at the December Jugglers Ball in Manchester?..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,198    Replies: 33
"Hello !First of all, please bear with my english : I am a French frog !!!!Sadly enough , it seems that in Paris / France, Poiz and staffs are not that common... Any tips on where to go ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,763    Replies: 10
"I've posted this at Barb's request....There's Planet Zogg on the 14th Dec @ Arches, 9-11 Walker Street, Sheffield10pm-6amIt's just as friendly as Headcharge (maybe even more so), it's p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,673    Replies: 4
"Yes - I know it's only just December but I like to plan ahead Just wondering if anyone was planning to go to London on New Year's Eve to spin and if so where? I know there are various ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,145    Replies: 5
"seriously, this is insane, i know there are a TON of people that spin in clubs (mostly "club hell") there's gotta be some of you people around here... : out pout whine::---------------..."
Views: 3,026    Replies: 0
"The Palace Theatre is being taken over by a buncha freaks Dec.15. There's gonna be fire out front with members of Napalm Pilots, Got Fire?, the Barbarians and Project Prometheus (that's..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,950    Replies: 6
"If there is anybody out there in germany or near germany or whereever able to reach munich : tell me! nobody is swinging here!!!so, i'm glad to hear from anyone who's alone and lost as ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,583    Replies: 2
"This site is a must for any glo-stik freaks out there (UK mainly).http://www.glo-products.com/index2.htmDoes anyone in the Sheffield (UK) are know of any reasonably priced glo thingy re..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,685    Replies: 2
"Does anyone out there in the land of Poi know of any decent sites that have good spinning (especially poi) Mpegs on them..?? I would like to build up a nice collection for those rainy ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,091    Replies: 9
"Hello all, new to the board but I've been using HoP for a while now... just curious if anyone knows of any INDOOR fire-related performances coming up in Seattle (or nearby)? I'm tired ..."
Views: 1,696    Replies: 0
"PCM party--FAITH-- West central PA. location $10 presale==15 at door Dj's tested for quality Portion of proceeds to benefit 28 day rehab clinic Many giveaways and prizes to be ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,275    Replies: 43
"hiya allbig orange hugswe are looking forward 2 poi and some trance jumping about tomorrow in the arches in sheffield,yorkshire,u.k.if you come along...say hi orange...xxx...p.s. woowo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,233    Replies: 2
"We're performing here in Singapore for the next 10 days - and would love to meet anyone in Singapore who is into fire... we'll be at "Millenia Walk" Shopping Centre every night til the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,655    Replies: 2
"anybody know if there are twirlers at waterfire in rhode island? I heard a rumor there were... since i have never been but i guess this summer i will go over there and check it out thi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,987    Replies: 38
"Just to let people know that there is Juggling/Poi/Twirling workshop going on for the next couple of weeks in THE ARCHES, 53 Southwark StreetEvery Tuesday Evening7:30-11:002:50£Sound S..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,968    Replies: 11
"I just had a crazy idea, if there are any fire dancers in sandiego, CA maybe we could all get together one night and spin. It could be a learning experince for all of us. I know a bunch..."
Views: 1,863    Replies: 0
"We will be holding a meet tomorrow at Pier 60 in Clearwater Beach.Currently we have 7 ppl defiantely coming, 3 possibly coming, 2 most likely coming, and 2 are unsure if they are coming..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,010    Replies: 5
"Does anyone know of any gatherings going on? I fancy being in the middle of the countryside spinnin fire, but not heard of anything.Any ideas? (don't wanna get stuck in small town pub c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,650    Replies: 3
"ive been asked to do abit of poi at my company's staff party, but they want to know where they can get insurance to cover that. anyone know where u can get insurance for fire poi? i'd..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,055    Replies: 5
"Guess I thought about it a bit late this year., but would anyone in sunny Sheffield be interested in doing some sort of sponsored poi-marathon / 12 or 24h non-stop spin type thing in ai..."
Views: 2,357    Replies: 0
"Just wanted to share our upcoming show with you all...The CabiriFirst Night 2001-2002December 31, 2001Tacoma, Washington (1 hour south of Seattle)Join us for the City of Tacoma's offici..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter