Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,037    Replies: 4
"Greetings all..Have you ever had the urge to just jump onstage and show 2500 people what you have got...Im currently running a project on getting allthe performers that have never had t..."
Views: 1,421    Replies: 0
"i:m going from Hokkaido to the Earth Celebration on Sado island in Niigata. i:m looking for other people to spin with at night on the beach, anyone else going? for more info check htt..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,771    Replies: 2
"Ok, so maybe I am being a little pr-emptive, maybe I'm just an over excitable sort of gal, But I just had to ask (and huge apologies to thoses of you who can't go)....Who's going to be ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,132    Replies: 2
"...anyone planning to be at the National this year?We're doing a show each night in the new circus venue there - which will be followed by a "World at Your Feet" dance party + some stil..."
Views: 1,764    Replies: 0
"Hi all you SF spinners. There are alot of us huh? I've been going to GGP on Sundays. Where else to people meet up to play and share? I know there is a weekly Tuesday night gathering som..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,421    Replies: 4
"Is anybody here going to be at that? They advertise fire dancers I thought of all you guys. ------------------Ambiguous"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,778    Replies: 5
"Anyone going to be at Port Fairy next week?We're doing some street performance - stils & fire... we'd love to meet up with anyone for a play "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,215    Replies: 6
"Hey theres an SCA event going on in town(phoenix AZ) Feb 13-18. It's the estrella War. Rennaisance style shopping fighting and competing by day and huge amounts of partying and dancing ..."
Views: 3,285    Replies: 0
"This is taken from the flyer ...so if you've got one, you don't need to read it. GROUP THERAPYhosted by Incendium Fire Circus Group Therapy is a firetwirling jam session held each Sunda..."
Views: 2,686    Replies: 0
"this is for all of you in Israel!!!anyone going to the boombamela festival this year?id like to know if anyone has been-some info-it will be my first time!!!!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,721    Replies: 3
"G'day, I'm a twirler from Bundaberg i just recently moved to brisbane for uni. I was wondering if there are meetings for twirlers here at all. If anyone could give me any info at all th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,342    Replies: 11
"On Saturday, 2nd March there's a march organised by the Stop the War Coalition. The basic aim being to show public opposition to continued action in Afghanistan and other countries, as ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,291    Replies: 6
"Hey all,just in case ppl are looking for a place to twirl on friday night, I and some others are planning to rock down to the university of melbourne and twirl outside the union house. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,918    Replies: 30
"Don't spose anyone knows if glastonbury (uk) is on this year, i know the final decision was gonna be made a few days ago but i haven;t heard anything. I hope it is, this year i will be ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,239    Replies: 3
"Okay, lets see if this works...Hands up who's been to Raindance.Ever.J------------------"If you love someone, set them free.If you love something, fill it with cream.Then set it on fire..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,291    Replies: 25
"Hello kiddies, Theres a new place to play on tuesday nights in london, and this one is going to be perminant: Viaduct 7:00pm to 11:00pm4 minutes walk from vaxhall bridge station, on the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,159    Replies: 3
"hi guys i would like to put out an invite to anybody any where out to abbotsford B.C. i would like to actually meet some of you people and im think'n like a swapmeet you teach me and i'..."
Views: 1,281    Replies: 0
"Is anyone going to Boo 6? I hear that they are going to have some fire dancers there. I hope that have some people spinning fire! I have never seen it and I would love to see it. An..."
Views: 2,894    Replies: 0
"Hi,Anyone interested in meeting up on Wednesday 28th of Feb around Bath area?My girlfriend and I will be in Bath on Wed and we would love to meet some poi and staff spinners. I would li..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,781    Replies: 1
"For those of you in North America, or from all over the world, I would like to invite you to one of the top dance music festivals of the continent.The fifth Annual OM Summer Solstice Fe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,801    Replies: 1
"Just to clear some things up:I'm NOT a pedophile, but I wanna keep the pedophiles away..I'm just paranoid.But anyway! My point is, if there are any young/fun people who wanna twirl(poi,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,190    Replies: 2
"The performers and safety team of the Baltimore Calefaction Society will be at Nation! See http://www.alchemy-dc.com for information and directions. We go on at midnight, after the be..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,073    Replies: 17
"anyone going to run to the sun in cornwall this year?... if so there are about 20 of us going from leicester (about 5 twirl and a few more juggle etc...) and it would be really cool to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,894    Replies: 4
"Before anyone tries to get smart, I will say that I have 1) Searched all the forums.2) Searched the meet others section.3) Mentioned it before with NO replies in unrelated topics.4) I e..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,458    Replies: 7
" I had an idea. there is such a vast amount of talent here at HoP, that there should be some sort of gathering of the fire folk. (Glow folk too, there are some cool clubs in the town..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,816    Replies: 7
"Sup my skoo is having a annual dance show or whatever and i'm getting together some friendz from NYC to be in it... anywayz its gonna be a 2 hour performance of all dancers from my skoo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,834    Replies: 3
"I am thinking of hosting a Poi Get together in St. Catharines Ontario on the weekend of The 21st 23rd and 24th ORthe 28th 1st and 2ndIf you are interested please Email me at emerald_rai..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,359    Replies: 6
"Thought I'd post it up as I haven't seen much mention about it around the site.http://www.brisdjembe.org/Roma Street Parklands, every Thursday night.Drumming Circle and Twirling in the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,189    Replies: 4
"Does anyone know of any practice sessions or the such like between London and Brighton (or in either of them). I'm sure there are some I just haven't been able to find out about any yet..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,981    Replies: 3
"In late May (23rd to 27th - spanning Memorial Day weekend in the USA) there will be a local burn in Texas called "Burning Flipside" in the Burningman spirit. I don't want to presume to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,240    Replies: 3
"i've volunteered to do a bit of a show for a street party hosted by the Positive Living Centre, an organization for the support of people living with HIV/AIDS coming up in sydney on the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,202    Replies: 19
"just wondering to see if theres anyone else here from Canada, preferably in toronto, Ontario???------------------Do You ever Question Your life? Do You ever wonder Why? Do you ever see ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,300    Replies: 2
"There will be a meet of people with various fire talents meeting out at the Pier tomorrow. We will be meeting at about 5pm(about sunset) to the left of the Pier. There will be fire brea..."
Views: 1,154    Replies: 0
"any peoples here head to the bigdayout in their cities? didja have fun? what happened?tell me bout iti loved perf this year. no bands i was passionate about, yet it was the best time iv..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,770    Replies: 3
"hey i am in if there is one near me that i can get to email me if any one has got one"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,782    Replies: 1
"Last year at the High Sierra music festival in northern California there were some people spinning fire after the show in the back lot. I saw them but I'm not sure who they were. I am..."
Views: 1,674    Replies: 0
"I`ll come to Munich, Bavaria, at the weekend or about next week, so can you tell me what`s going on there?Any regular jugglers meeting, workshop, convention, party, festival... Any good..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,238    Replies: 7
"Hello! I'm one of the owners of a new troupe in Dallas. We're looking to round out our lineup, and are currently scheduling auditions. We have high-ceiling indoor practice access, a lic..."
Views: 2,095    Replies: 0
"Hi...I'm a new member here to this site.I was just wondering if those of you who perform in public would like to take advantage of my DJing skills.I've never seen anyone (or any group) ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,252    Replies: 18
"Starting Weds 16th Jan, and every Weds after , there will be a poi/staff/spin-meet in the Scotholme Pub, Radford Road/Gladstone St, Hyson Green, Nottingham from 8pm onwards.A friend of ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,271    Replies: 1
"February 9th is going to be the rebirth of the old skool raves in the midwest, appropriately Rebirth of Slick.We REALLY want to see some jugglers, yo-yoers, and various other performers..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,918    Replies: 1
"so im going to santa cruz for spring break.. woohoo!! cant wait.. and I was curious.. whats the best beach to go to watch/participate in some fire twirling?? I have no idea how im going..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,560    Replies: 5
"right new thread for this topic.starting soon will be a workshop for fire, this will include any thing from juggleing, staff, double staff, poi, meteors. this will be a sunday event at ..."
Views: 2,065    Replies: 0
"I will be teaching a class called "Dancing with Poi" in Arcata, CA at the DanceCenter. It will be held Tuesday evenings from 7-9pm beginning Feb. 5th."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,685    Replies: 3
"I'm going to be down there by the first week of February, anyone down there keen on getting together and twirling some fire sometime?------------------Needless complexity is a sign of a..."
Views: 1,828    Replies: 0
"Does anyone in Adelaide know if it's going to be on this Friday? It's my last week in Adelaide for a couple of months, and I don't want to miss it if it's on!"
Views: 2,027    Replies: 0
"hey yall twirlers, spinners, flamers and jugglers, I went to Bangkok for a couple of days last years and met up with really cool locals, one of them who runs and owns a juggling worksho..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,886    Replies: 2
"Hi allIs there anyone in South Africa JHB who would be interested in joining us at Zoo Lake tomorrow evening (Wed 16th Jan 2002). We will be gathering on the Jun Smuts side just before ..."
Views: 2,461    Replies: 0
"Hello, If anyone is performing locally in clubs, parties, events etc and fancied getting seen/maybe a bit of free promotion email me at birdrf@hotmail.comI've just started doing photogr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,378    Replies: 2
"Happy New Year everyone...just thought I'd let you know that Elke has set the Moon Fest dates for the first half of this year... all subject to change of course (as these things tend to..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter