Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,744    Replies: 1
"God after spoon folks !Swingers here & let me start by saying sorry for the lack of info but I'm about to make all that up 2 u now.So kensal Rise is on it's last legs, myself & the swin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,880    Replies: 10
"Ok how about meeting up with us at Waterloo millenium park. Just next door to the jubilee line exit at the station. We will meet at about 1pm this saturday 27th july until we get bored,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,339    Replies: 1
"9, 10, 11 August 2002 in tavira´s island in portugal!!!innfo: ze:+351917242517 e-mail:pnt@mail.pt / shantijoker@hotmail.comwww.tavira2002.pt.vu"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,231    Replies: 3
"Has Anyone seen the video/DVD? they're touring!!several dozen warrior monks and in a stage play that is finished off by Shaolin routines that include showcases of the sword, double swor..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,507    Replies: 4
"Wednesday 24th Julysee you then lovely ones!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,134    Replies: 1
"hello every one just wanted to know if any one knows off any weakly or monthly fire spinning meetins in wellington cheers peacesam"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,934    Replies: 2
"It's twirling time! Have you ever wanted to make a firestick and learn to fire-dance, but don't feel you have the skills required? This workshop will teach you about this exciting new e..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,290    Replies: 17
"Im organising a firewalk for charity in Scotland on Aug 24th which I am really excited about....just wondering if anyone out there has ever taken part in one and would like to share the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,196    Replies: 6
"Anyone here going? Outback Eclipse fest I'm thinking of doing the big drive down "
Last Reply by
Views: 6,867    Replies: 43
"Has anyone out there in the land of poi ever tried swinging (pardon the phrase) in the raw..?? As an unashamed naturist and lover of all things natural, I have found it to be a very ve..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,664    Replies: 2
"Hi all,Just to let those of you who dont know that there is the Ashton Court Festival in Bristol this weekend. It is a Sat/Sun event and finishes fairly early in the evening I think bu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,334    Replies: 6
"hey beautiful aussies... just a little question...I have been told that there is to be no fire at splendor this year!!! only practise toys allowed... surely this cannot be true?!?! I wa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,860    Replies: 3
"Anyone here involved with Mascon on the 27th July 2002 at Sydney Park?"
Views: 1,519    Replies: 0
"Hey All!Party in my back alley this samedi!Eveybody is welcome to come!!!!love and fireSasha"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,971    Replies: 12
"is anybody headed down?cheers"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,595    Replies: 3
"Has anyone heard about a circus arts convention every tuesday at the Harrow arts centre in Hatch End? apparently it costs a few quid (as they book a hall or summat every week)...very co..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,685    Replies: 4
"Is anyone going to the Phoenix festival in Oregon (in the US)?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,267    Replies: 5
"Hey guys Little more info on our party on friday-Nagual Sound Experiment presents-ELEMENTAL 2in association with Pseudonym Productions..The Main Stage:*Cameron* (Nagual Sound/The Col..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,822    Replies: 7
"Hey there everybody ! How u all doin ?Sitting around in london town ?Wondering what u'll be doing this Thursday night?well wonder no more except in amazement as you walk through the doo..."
Views: 1,416    Replies: 0
"The Fire Academy at the Industrial Arts Factory In Seattle WAThe Fire Academy offers teaching and instruction in:Fire tool manipulation and Technique of various forms such as:*Fire Chai..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,575    Replies: 39
"Helloooooo hmmm... so Paris is going to be crazy exciting on June 21st because it's Music Day, so everyone plays music in the streets : from classical tunes to Techhno, traditional fl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,795    Replies: 34
"Hi all!Last year me and some frends put on a small festy (The Big Swith Up) in Great Malvern (Heraford) I was thinking it mite be a good plase to have a gatering and i mite be able to s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,530    Replies: 20
"Noticing that there seems to be more than a few Melbournites here in HoP... I was thinking about opening a thread solely for what's happening on the party scene. Opening this, so close..."
Views: 1,813    Replies: 0
"I've got a question to pose to those peeps residing in the Southwest US. My band is touring in August and we're constantly looking for great outdoor festivals/ venues to perform at. F..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,361    Replies: 1
"O.k, So there seem to be more people from around the world congregating in these rooms than there would normally be, than those from Sydney, Australia alone... But one question for all ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,498    Replies: 1
"10th august in helsinki(horrible clash with EJC i know) but amazing finnissh crew tulikansa putting on their own festival for the second year running.....I HOPE YOU ALL GO!!!!!!!!!!no i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,460    Replies: 1
"i say bla bla bbla oh waite.... bla bla bla bla is what i meant"
Views: 1,241    Replies: 0
"Hey Everybody!Nagual are putting on another Psycadelic-Funk-Up this friday at 'Jaxx' in London bridge.There's gonna be lots of crazy stuff going down and we'd love to get some of you Go..."
Views: 4,001    Replies: 0
"Just a reminder to those who might be new to things... our troupe The Cabiri teaches poi and club-swinging classes in Seattle on Monday nights.Classes are open to beginners, intermediat..."
Views: 1,753    Replies: 0
"I know it's the first Sunday of every month, and I am on the (a?) mailing list, but I haven't heard anything about it, and I am not sure where it is. Anyone here know anything about it..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,267    Replies: 2
"I'm going with my FIRE poi. i hope there will be other's 2 join me!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,480    Replies: 6
"Sorry but this is probably the most random post ever...i couldnt think of anywhere else to post this..so sorry....the question is: what is your favourite type of cheese? (as you all pro..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,382    Replies: 1
"Anyone going to Witness this year? I'm bringing poi, staff, glowsticks & fire...get in touch a.s.a.p... you know it'll bring the festival to whole other level for you & everyone there "
Last Reply by
Views: 5,568    Replies: 14
"Come join the Gooble birthday bonanzaas Gooble Warming celebrate their 1st birthday in West End!!! Lucky door prizes, installations, trippy visuals, and an eclectic mix of the coolest..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,146    Replies: 2
"This saturday is the winchester hat fair, the whole of Winchester gets bombarded with loads of performers from across england and for all those who are resourceful enough to find it or ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,589    Replies: 3
"Open Tribe,Sunday Sunset,Burliegh Heads,Gold Coast,OZ! In the park at burliegh point,overlooking the surf + goldy...strong energy spot. Fire & Drum(& whatever)Gathering...this is a n..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,406    Replies: 3
"Hey ho peeps, don't know if this is the right place for a semi-non-poi related event but hey it seemed to fit.Being completely stupid I only discovered that this forum existed 2day (Don..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,785    Replies: 4
"the song is called "fish and Poi" by sean n'nwoau or something like that...the song is definatly called "fish and Poi" GET IT..its amazing!!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,562    Replies: 5
"okay everyone. i am throwing a big 4th of july party at my house on the beach. i want to invite everyone from san diego and all around the southern cal area to this party. anyone is ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,221    Replies: 6
"Hey does anyone know of any gatherings in or near seattle around the 4th of july? Im going to be there from the 4-10 and would love to meet up with some people from this board. Can anyo..."
Views: 1,731    Replies: 0
"There will be a meet of artists at the Pier for the 4th of July, we will be performing around sunset. There will also be fireworks (= So bring yer fireworks down and come watch teh show..."
Views: 1,537    Replies: 0
"i am a skilled twirler in the uk looking to hook up with a troop and maybe do some travelling and performing. i am currently in nottingham. anyone keen?"
Views: 1,147    Replies: 0
"heylo ppl of wellington or at least nz,i have just started out as a poi dancer and was wondering which type of places can i go being as i can't go n e where r18. i'm interested in meeti..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,388    Replies: 12
"Hello gorgeous people!Wasn’t that a lovely Moon Fest! The weather fined up beautifully, though the moon didn’t seem to do much apart from be her most beautiful luminous self! Not ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,176    Replies: 12
"Whos going to Gatecrasher then... v.excited already getting butterflys "
Last Reply by
Views: 5,410    Replies: 31
"Everyone is allowed onto the site from 7pm on thursday the 20th until 7am on friday the 21st.We should be allowed to stay on the carpark untill 1 ish."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,345    Replies: 5
"Hello all!As you might have guessed form the thread title; I'm running a Beginners Staff Course...The course is designed for those who may or may not have picked up a staff before, but ..."
Views: 1,052    Replies: 0
"hey yall just moved up here gona bring the meteors to canada day festival im in ft mac and it would be graet to meet some fire childrengonna be down by the river for the fire works any ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,515    Replies: 81
"Hi Folks,I know that there have been a couple of threads before on meeting at Glastonbury this year, I thought it would be good to have a new thread where people can post when they know..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,450    Replies: 3
" the only way i managed 2 get a ticket 2 glastonbury was by being employed there!my friends decided they would rather not go, so i will soon be on my way on my ownsome 2 work picking u..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter