Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Views: 2,164    Replies: 0
"Hi everyone! I'm new at this whole discussiongroup thingy, but lookin for any local poi people to twirl with and learn from. I've been learnin for bout 3 months with some mates but we'r..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,990    Replies: 2
"Sunday 1st of September 11am Manchester Town Hall. March to carnival with stages and music.Anti Nazi March I feel that this is quite important. &lbr; 24 August 2002, 06:30: Message edi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,653    Replies: 12
"Hello hello,I'm planning to run another Beginners Fire Staff course in London starting September 1st.The course wil cover all aspects of fire twirling; from basic to advanced moves, lin..."
Views: 1,234    Replies: 0
"I'm trying to put together a place in florida to have a big gathering for anyone in the area. I need to know who's interested so E-MAIL me at: Tigman@37.com or post here. If there is..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,804    Replies: 11
"Just to confuse matters, The Kensal Rise night is still going on at the moment (8th August). Here's a map Email from Alex Dreads below:Hello you lovely jugglers,I have some good news ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,356    Replies: 5
"BLA--Cosmic Trigger-Open Air Jam--Aug 31 This August 31st (labor day weekend) join the BLA as we abandon the Matrix for greener pastures. Come dance, camp and s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,559    Replies: 2
"Hello :&rbr; ENT are currently putting together a party, and we are looking for some enthusiastic fire performers to spin some magic on the night. We are also looking for drummers, and ..."
Views: 2,627    Replies: 0
"Hello to all the pyromaniacs in the bay area of sunny Brisbane.Just a quick post to let everyone know about the weekly fire meet at Wellington Point every friday night.We,ve been going..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,698    Replies: 3
"Hmmm - Not doing fire enough, and since some people can't make Sundayz or South London....... Kool, right, being fire addict......(doesn't nearly sum it up but hey )......we ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,874    Replies: 23
"If u are then email me coz i ordered my tickets and luck willing i shall be there so we should meet up and do some poi!!!!!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,362    Replies: 7
"Does anyone know of any events/seminars etc going on in Birmingham, UK?Any information would be greatly appreciated.Kuro"
Last Reply by
Views: 9,149    Replies: 76
"okay i'm not sure the best way to do this but i'd love to meet as many of you guys as i can this year! maybe we could all meet at the main fire circle on a certain day, or list our camp..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,300    Replies: 12
"The next one is the day after my birthday! YAYFriday 23rd AugustThat one will be the last of the winter warm fuzzies by the fire coz after that we head back over to the other spot (low..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,319    Replies: 4
"Hi every body If you didnt know and you live in Texas the electric daisy carnival is tommorow sat the whatever i dunno the date.It is in austin,if you went last year do not expect the c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,352    Replies: 4
"it is apon us again . just wondering is anyone is going to be around forthe festivities this year . If anyone is up for a meet up then post hereand arrangements can be made. I am ..."
Views: 1,148    Replies: 0
" Halloween and Samhuinn!! Can anyone suggest a good festival or place to be at during this time? There is one in Edinborough - has anyone been to it. Check it out on the beltane ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,500    Replies: 1
"Every twirler in MElbourne who wishes to listen to psy-trance and twirl...Shen Ying Friday 23rd AugustFriday 23rd August will be an action-packed night of Japanese flavours at Shen Ying..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,100    Replies: 2
"Hi Guys, was wondering if there are any poi gatherings going on in Edinburgh next week or if any one up there wants to get together for a bit of a spin? I’m up for the festival a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,276    Replies: 11
"HI THERE FOLKS!The next Intermediate Poi course starts on Sun 4th August and will be held every Sun at 5-7pm in London Bridge, price £45 (concs available). There are 14 places in t..."
Views: 2,304    Replies: 0
"Hey guys!Anyone intrested in free workshops for poi and staff twirling?We always meet at Saturday and Sunday in the "english-garden" in munich. But only if the weather is fine.If u like..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,813    Replies: 1
"hey people... not been around for a while, swamped at work...anyone around bristol this weekend?.. there is a big lowrider event, just wondering if anyone fancies meeting there?...go..."
Views: 1,030    Replies: 0
"After many years away i'm heading back to Newcastle! Are there any spinners that far north? Also i would love to get hold of "ORANGE" from Sheffield who i met at both Clapham and Glasto..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,649    Replies: 8
"Hello, being the friendly sort of chappie i am, i have decided to make a collection of amazing to poi to songs on a cd that i will carry around with me wherever i go (usually spittlefie..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,082    Replies: 2
"WHAT: Meet @ Pier 60WHO: All twirlers, spinners, artists, performers, or anyone who enjoys the artsWHEN: Sunday August 17th, 2002WHERE: Clearwater Beach(Clearwater, Florida), Pier 60, l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,237    Replies: 28
"Ok folks, I've bought my ticket now so I guess I'll have to go.... oh well, life goes on... Who else is going this year? where are you camping? who's performing for the night of the b..."
Views: 1,877    Replies: 0
"Is there anybody in Hawaii that wants to meet up and spin? I'm leaving for there on Sunday, and I'll be on Maui and Hawaii. I should be there for a week, and I'd love to meet up if ther..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,447    Replies: 4
"AUG. 16,17 & 18th Nelson B.C.A great out-door festival in the mountins!! Anyone here going? We should meet up!Interested in going? Here's the link to the ..."
Views: 1,800    Replies: 0
"Hi Guys, was wondering if there are any poi gatherings going on in Edinburgh next week or if any one up there wants to get together for a bit of a spin? I’m up for the festival a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,828    Replies: 1
"Hi guys just wonderin if anyones interested in meetin up in encliffe park in sheffield soon ish for a bit of a poi session? Post back with your thoughts Time? Date? etc... "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,703    Replies: 10
"I know there's alot goin on next weekend, and I feel like a little chimp trying to steal bananas from its brother, but I have to atleast try an advertise our party...If anyone's not go..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,864    Replies: 1
"Naked Flame are holding 2 new courses for Winter:a) Poi and Staff, 4 weeks, starting 20th August Tuesdays at 7.30pm in East St Kilda - learn heaps of move and develop routines, with a f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,660    Replies: 30
"Hello everybody I checked the dates and location of next summer's European Juggling Convention. FYI it is to be held in Bremen (North Germany)from August 8th till august 16th.I know I'..."
Views: 2,247    Replies: 0
"Hello peeps - mainly a message for BamBam and co. really, to say that I will not be at Spitalfields tomorrow , I've got a friend coming to stay but I will be back next week! And I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,102    Replies: 4
"~*~ Firedancing Practice ~*~2 Thursdays a month7pm-10pmPractice will be held at my house in Fremont. I have a really long driveway that curves to the back of the house, very suitable f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,649    Replies: 5
"First, local. This thursday we are doing a spin at a private beach in New London. Want info? email or PM me or Nyx. We are trying to do failry regular events in CT, some of which come k..."
Views: 1,419    Replies: 0
"I found on the Brighton and Hove council website that theres going to be a Circus day at Brighton Marina on the 17th of August. I was thinking about heading down with my Poi and seeing ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,779    Replies: 2
"As the Event co-ordinator for a large Victorian festival, I have the opportunity to put on a large fire dancing/twirling/breathing display. I have a fairly generous budget (about $3000)..."
Views: 1,131    Replies: 0
"I was just wondering if anyone is staying in Germany for the weekend after the juggling convention since it ends on a Friday. I fly back to the states that Sunday, the 18th and probabl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,777    Replies: 17
"Hi Everyone.On Sunday 4th of August at Treyarnon Bay in Cornwall there is going to be a meeting of people from this site and their friends.The evenings plan is currently (as far as I kn..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,892    Replies: 11
"does anyone possibly have a set of BATTERY powered speakers that they couyld bring as i will be bringin my cd player and some seriously funky poing songs (battery ones are need as nor..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,458    Replies: 13
"HI FOLKS!The next Beginners Poi Courses will start on Sun 4th August and Mon 5th August. The Sunday course classes will be every Sunday in London Bridge from 7:30 - 9:30pm. The Mond..."
Views: 1,738    Replies: 0
"anyone of to fantastic Boom this August. Wanna meet up?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,060    Replies: 4
"Anyone doing anything (Prefferably spinning) either tonight or tomorrow. I'm fucking bored....and i need something other to do than moving my shit to Manor Park and unpacking.If I get e..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,985    Replies: 2
"Me, yup, me. I'm doing a gig in the Fridge in Brixton. Its Antiworld on Sat 3rd August. Its gonna be great, they've got a fire license. I have to go down there in a bit and show the Lam..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,338    Replies: 7
"The sunday spins have been getting really rather lovely! If you haven't been yet you should do!With the demise of Thursdays at Kensal and seemingly no ready replacement, I was think..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,270    Replies: 3
"are you going to spittlefields tonight? if you are i will see you there! ;-)"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,867    Replies: 6
"Hey if any of you live near the gold coast, there is a great gathering at the beach at burliegh, on sunday nights. or if your ever up this way be sure to drop by!!!!I dont run it or any..."
Views: 2,916    Replies: 0
"~*~ Firedancing Practice ~*~2 Thursdays a month7pm-10pmPractice will be held at my house in Fremont. I have a really long driveway that curves to the back of the house, very suitable f..."
Views: 1,131    Replies: 0
"Any HoP-ers heading to this gathering?More info here: Healing Field Gathering Homepage"
Views: 1,465    Replies: 0
"was wondering if there are any spinners in norwich. I know there are. would be niceto meet up with some cause I am in norwich for the next month. So if anyone fancies a spin(i usually g..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter