Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,986    Replies: 2
"Right everyone..there will,, if enough spinners turn up to it, be the greatest EVER event...the details:(as it says dierctly on the flyer)A charity rock concertA celebration of rock ant..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,322    Replies: 1
"any1 going to Witnness with thier Poi Staff etc??i am and just wanna know is any spinners from here will be.....Nykon "
Last Reply by
Views: 13,716    Replies: 80
"I was thinking we should have a nother gathering like the start of the year . In two weeks time ? on sunday night the 13th April . So please reply with input A: Sunday at Glebe okay? (B..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,034    Replies: 10
"thought i might as well get this one going finally....after a fab bjc we are back in brighton doing the full length version of our nooest show 'refractions' on thursday the 8th on the w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,174    Replies: 6
"I'm not really informed about all the stuff thats going on on this site, but I thought that in absence of big events coming up on the East Coast, may be we could get a significant numbe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,488    Replies: 7
" Spread the word! Galway's first ever juggling convention is on it's way! It's going to be a great weekend, and everyone's invited! From poi, to diabolo, clubs, unicycles, acrobalance,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,062    Replies: 11
"Anyone else coming to this? http://www.thelittlegreenplanet.org/"
Last Reply by
Views: 10,631    Replies: 74
"Is anyone else from here coming along down to Liquid Connective's third birthday party somewhere in the woods in Kent? I went last year and it was a wicked party, and I'm going down aga..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,650    Replies: 4
"Hellloooooooooo there one and all! This is a plea for anyone in the UK who would like to help my fundraising event in aid of the Free Tibet campaign go of with a bang (or smoke or ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,688    Replies: 3
"Hey Everyone! Hope you're all having lots of spinny fun as the summer is gaining it's strength and all the energies of the earth are returning to us northern hemisphere types once agai..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,034    Replies: 5
"For anyone who fancies a cheap evening at the movies Oceans 11 is playing for free on Clapham Common as part of Totally London Campaign. Forecast for tomorrow is 25C and sunshine!!Movi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,767    Replies: 1
"Hi to allHope the preperations for the mayhem of glastonbury are coming together.Straight(ish) to the point - We are performing at BGG (July 30th - August 3rd) and we need some more Fir..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,158    Replies: 3
"Big street rave in a'dam this saturday. Sure to be fun, anyone in the area???Mot."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,888    Replies: 12
"Anyone? Anyone?http://www.planetangel.net/?nextparty.htm To anyone whose been, i assume that security won't confiscate my electroglo?"
Views: 1,683    Replies: 0
"Hi there, you beautiful spinners, you,I will be hosting poi retreats on unbelievably beautiful Salt Spring Island from August 5th to the 19th. Come upgrade your skills in paradise! (Vis..."
Views: 1,471    Replies: 0
"I cant find anybody form Adelaide so if you ARE out tere then post somthing and mabye we cn organise a meeting for all."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,642    Replies: 2
"The Fire Academy at Jem Studios in Seattlewww.ignisdevoco.comNOW OFFERING CLASSES IN TACOMA AS WELL!!The Fire Academy offers teaching and instruction in:Fire tool manipulation and Techn..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,369    Replies: 7
"Hey all, Miracle Hot Springs is Located off of the Bliss exit on I-84. (1 1/2 hrs south-east of Boise)Head toward Hagerman, the hot springs are 9 miles south of Hagerman on the right, o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,583    Replies: 40
"There's a &lbr;hopefully&rbr; regular twirling session occuring in Wollongong &lbr;NSW, Australia&rbr;.Where: Market Square Park, Corner Market St and Harbour StWhen:7:30ish Wednesday ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,317    Replies: 2
"The Winchester Hat Fair is Back in Town on weekend around the 6th of July.Theres always heaps of crazy goings on....Plenty of oppertunity to use those skills.Any last year half of glast..."
Views: 1,794    Replies: 0
"Hi Si here, I know this is late notice but.. SATURDAY 14th JUNE Cumberland rd Field, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 5DE (England) Basically im getting a "juggling" club..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,305    Replies: 4
"Hi, I would like to know if there are people around here who live in Holland, or who know if there are poi workshops.Greetings, Linnie"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,462    Replies: 5
"Hiya london peep.Got Josh and kate staying, before they go, would be groovy to play fire tonight on clapham common.Every peeeps welcome to come down to play.See ya laterwhoop whoopDrewp..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,976    Replies: 1
"Hey i meet you at Download festival on Sunday you said you would be easy to find on here but finding it a bit tricky! Well if you stumble of this just get in touch!Chris "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,322    Replies: 4
"ok, i have never seen poi in anynight club i go to in stoke, EVER!so after comming back to stoke form sheffiled, (were poi is frequent, and often) there is no way i can learn, get bett..."
Views: 2,420    Replies: 0
"as i've mentioned to some people at spits i'm having a party THIS FRIDAY. i've trying to email you guys, but the goddamn system is playing up. heres the basics of the email:To all those..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,331    Replies: 9
"i seem to be unable to find cheap travel to copenhagen... the best i've got so far from edinburgh is £112 from glasgow-london-esbjerg... which with trains both ends means about £150....."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,727    Replies: 9
"WARNING: This may be the most fun you'll have this year!The Cosmos Jugglers run a 5 day course in Staff, Poi, Club Swinging, Juggling, Acro balance, Yoga, Choreography, Fire and Fire Sc..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,850    Replies: 5
"Anyone got any plans .I've always missed this one so i'm gonna make a real effort to get to the stonehenge this year."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,754    Replies: 98
"Its time for another big summer spinning in london get together. and While Doms not here. I'll do the do.So how about a big gethering on saturday 31st mayfrom 2 onwardsbring parafin, ca..."
Views: 2,076    Replies: 0
"We would like to invite you to join us for our annual 3-day outdoor festival August 14,15, and 16, 2003 in Western Colorado ( www.dreamthefuture.org ). The Dreamtime Festival aims to i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,280    Replies: 2
"Hello!I wanted to tell you all about a fabulous festival happening near New Lebanon, NY this June 19-22 called SpiritFire Festival. The focus of this festival is on the all-night fire c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,991    Replies: 2
"I've heard that they are seeking out ticket touts and cancelling their tickets. 4 housemates who bought 4 tix each (legitimately for friends) had to justify themselves.Wouldn't that me..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,733    Replies: 17
"Next month will be a fuzzy wuzzy MONSTER Moon Fest... Friday 16th May... so pollish up those horns, fluff up your fur this'll be a fun one I'll post my moonletter here as soon as I'..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,461    Replies: 11
"Does anyone at all have or now of anyone who has a spare Glasto ticket? I stoopidly went on holiday to Amsterdam when the tickets went on sale and hence haven't got one(yeah cheers all..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,561    Replies: 13
"just a quick question...: how many glasto-goers are actually down to perform in the big fire show on the dvf stage each night? and how many are going anyway but not performing...and fin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,398    Replies: 5
"Sunday, June 1st a small gathering of spinners in Williamsberg, Brooklyn by the waterfront.From Manhattan/Grand Central (PH22 )Take the L train towards Brooklyn (east)... get off a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,874    Replies: 4
"Hello to all you beautiful fire people of the Gold Coast...* Elke & I are organising a yummy big community fire show in the beginning of June and would love to have some local Gold Coas..."
Views: 1,181    Replies: 0
"Some people have expressed a desire to have some playtime with friends from Moonfest in the daylight hours...So we've created....*SUNfest* SUNfest is happening in the afternoons prior t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,788    Replies: 10
"Helloooo, just wondered if anyone is going to Guilfest this year? I'm working there as a Steward (am very poor at the mo!) Would be cool to meet up with other people for a spin and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,377    Replies: 11
"Any one all ready buzzin? a long year in the waiting but still the thought of going to glasto(or home as i like to call it) is getting real exciting. Everyone ready?"
Views: 1,593    Replies: 0
"The world juggling day in rotterdam Any one around in holland or in the europe. It'll be good fun. Theres a group of twirlers from over holland meeting up alswell.For more info chk :www..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,489    Replies: 1
"Hello!Would you or anyone you know be interested in taking part in a performance group. Main idea is based on movement, dance, and theatrical performance. There are many opportunities t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,312    Replies: 1
"Utopia, an awesome 3 day techno fest with 5 stages and over 70 DJ's both local and international. It's gonna take place from the 25-27 of July, in Kamloops, B.C, Canada.I want a show of..."
Views: 1,096    Replies: 0
"Hey, I'm gonna be down in Mission Bay on Wednesday the 4th during the evening. Does anybody in the area wanna meet up for a spin?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,907    Replies: 2
"Nothing ever happens in Camberley but.. Yey! I'm a happy girl - just found out that the Levellers are playing 10 mins walk away from my house next thursday night (5th June) at the Aginc..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,434    Replies: 3
"any poi swingers coming to the download festival with iron maiden and many more...?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,689    Replies: 3
"Hello all SoCal dwellers,I know this is early, but I'll bring it up again closer the date. Anyway, July 25-27 Capoeira Quilombo is having our Batizado. We are flying in some Mestre's ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,739    Replies: 55
"Because our scene is deeply linked with enviromental ideas and because we share the same values concerning our planet and our lives, come and chill out in Kingston for the 16th edition ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,122    Replies: 26
"Hey everyone, since it is our last weekend here, we thought we might try a poi in the park in Manchester on Sunday 25th May. I.E this Sunday.The park is just down the road for our house..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter