Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Posted: by
Views: 2,359    Replies: 0
"CAMP FIRE 2012A Midwestern US Fire Arts GatheringINSTRUCTORS Alien Jon , Miranda Tempest , Michael Parisi , Corey White , Drew Brown , TZ Rogers & Russell Megowan , ..."
Views: 3,101    Replies: 0
"The Festa del Fuoco di Stromboli is a two week long celebration of the element of fire and the many ways we creatively interact with it as human beings, fittingly held annually on Europ..."
Views: 2,202    Replies: 0
"Hi there, I'm looking for some spinners in and around Warwick england.The thing is am looking for a couple for our wedding reception which is going to be a huge party in a field so at n..."
Views: 3,115    Replies: 0
"The second edition of SummerFlame will take place in Vienna coming july:3.-8. July 2012, 6 days of Masterclass Workshops, Performances and Camping à 50€Line-up:Antti Suniala, Romain ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,569    Replies: 7
"I live in Cardiff and was wondering if there are any people who would want to meet up once a week to share moves etc.I know that there are groups in Bath and Bristol but it would be nic..."
Views: 2,967    Replies: 0
"check out the event held in Jaceland, Tennessee. I copy and pasted the event description for all. I was there last year and it was such a life changing experience!!! the sky lantern cer..."
Views: 2,189    Replies: 0
"I'm really trying to get out to Kinetic Fire but I'll never be able to afford a ticket, so I'm trying to win their video contest. I need lots n lots of views, so if you can give it a wa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,346    Replies: 24
"I want to get together with other poisters in the north no one seems to hold anything round here so if the mountain won't go to mohamad .....so anyone one interested I have room for a f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,816    Replies: 2
"check the facespace page for greater details, otherwise, just what it says on the tin!Hey, if you're in or near Bristol and love contact staff, can I get you to look at this: http://www..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,861    Replies: 3
"Alright, after some spoilers in 2010 we still had a nice encouraging convention early this year - and decided to go ahead for InJuCo - 2012 .... running Jan 9th to 16th ...Furthermore w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,323    Replies: 13
"Hello hello,I'm about to start up my beginners Fire Staff course here in Brisbane. It's a 5 week course teaches everything from understanding planes, basic-to-intermediate moves through..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,703    Replies: 1
"Welcome to enCLOWNpament... 7 days of sharing, learning and playing, to re-discover your inner child and nurture your amusing self. It's a well-being workout, utilising interdisciplinar..."
Views: 2,068    Replies: 0
"A one-off 3 hour workshop in Tottenham Hale, London. Info and booking at www.sorchara.com/pages/88This workshop will teach you all the basics you need to know if you want to work with f..."
Views: 2,463    Replies: 1
"For anybody in New Zealand, the NZ Juggling and Circus Festival is coming up this mont, the 22 - 25th of March.See y'all there"
Views: 1,782    Replies: 0
"MannafestFriday, March 9, 2012 at 3:00pm until Sunday, March 11, 2012 at 12:00pmRecreation Plantation Camp Ground3650 Pursley Rd, Dripping Springs, TX 78620-4743http://www.facebook.com/..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,965    Replies: 1
"Hi everyone! For those of you in New York City, Brooklyn, and environs who are interested in a structured environment in which to progress your poi skills, please join us for 4 differe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,814    Replies: 3
"Here in NYC I have been teaching a Poi and Staff spinning class for some time. True, you shouldn't have to pay to learn poi, but if you want to you, you should have the opportunity. I a..."
Views: 1,956    Replies: 0
"Planning a meet-up at the 2012 EDC in Las Vegas, possibly on two of the three nights. Site map not yet published so watch this space for more details!"
Views: 2,220    Replies: 0
"Bath UpChuck is back for its 4th year yay! It's in under two weeks now, on Saturday 25th February 2012 at Bath University.All the details can be found on our website www.bathupchuck.co..."
Views: 3,787    Replies: 0
"International Fire Festival in Goaand a challenge of the Guinness World RecordAn international fire festival called “Fire Fest Goa” takes place on the Indian Ocean coast from Februa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,948    Replies: 2
"Just checked into the Southern Lights festival website and was greeted with...We are sad to announce that the Southern Lights organisers are having some time off and will not be hosting..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,981    Replies: 3
"Howdy yall,I am attending this http://snowflowfest.com/ on Feb. 5thWanted to see if anyone was going. My partner and I are heading south bound from Ohio. Send me a message or smack a m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,326    Replies: 7
"Hi all,I know that this is a really late call out for jugglers but I've only just thought of posting here.Basically it's my wedding celebration with the Oz half of the family and I'm go..."
Views: 2,064    Replies: 0
"we make a big juggling Convention from 2nd-4th March 2012in Dresden.Location: Margon-Arena Dresden, Bodenbacherstr. 154, 01277 Dresden, Germanyit start Friday 6 pm.8.30 pm is a fire sho..."
Views: 3,995    Replies: 0
"Dear Fire-friends!I want to invite you to Belarus to perform on festival."DiGrease's Buffoon Theatre" invites You to participate in a bigfire- and theare- festival in Minsk.We..."
Views: 3,060    Replies: 0
"Flame Effects for the Artist-February 11th and 12th. North Shore, Oahu Hawaii Hawaii is ablaze…. The Flame Effects for Artist class will be coming to the island of Oahu, Hawaii with a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,777    Replies: 7
"Finally Hamilton Fire Nights are back on the night of the Full Moon down at the rotunda (the memorial by the river).All fire welcome, as well as drums, and anything to help create a wic..."
Views: 2,864    Replies: 0
"I am looking for people teaching poi spinning in calgary alberta for beginners, any type of classes or just one person, or anything at all.ThanksAmy."
Last Reply by
Views: 155,529    Replies: 152
"**Final Edit - 14th July 2006**Well after 6 odd years of life in Sydney, i needed a change so have moved to Brisbane - thus will not be updating this again. I cannot guarantee any of th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,352    Replies: 2
"hey all,just thinking back about 2-3 years there was a small group of twirlers who performed friday nights in corbet gardens, bowral.i was wondering if there was anyone in the area who ..."
Views: 2,131    Replies: 0
"I've checked out the existing threads and non of them seem to have been updated in a couple of years and I didn't want to be a thread necromancer. So is the victoria park get together h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 21,493    Replies: 39
"FULL MOON - WEST END FIRE FEST !DAte: EVERY FULL MOONTime : 7:00pm - till late Where: Orleigh Park, West End.Visit : www.firetricks.net for more infoGoing to be another great night, hop..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,559    Replies: 7
"The Bradford Uni Twirl Soc is in Dire Trouble....We have been meeting for several years in The Basement at bradford uni, and a lot of our equiptment for this has been bought by society ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,520    Replies: 2
"There will be 2 intermediate and advanced Poi workshops taught by G in Brighton on the 19th of November. Details on venue and exact times to follow.Prices are 25£ for 1 or 40£ for 2. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,146    Replies: 1
"There will be 4 workshops taught by G in Brighton on November 19th and 20th, with a fire party on saturday night. Details: 1st Intermediate class with:The AirwrapStalls on the edgeand ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,568    Replies: 1
"Not Quite Pittsburgh Juggling Festival IV will be Saturday and Sunday,Nov. 4 and 5,at the former Mt. Gallitzin Academy on the campus of theSisters of St. Joseph, 1016 State St., Baden, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,567    Replies: 5
"Posted on behalf of the main organisers:BJC2011 - 15th - 21st April - Pre-reg closes today/soon (see below)Spinning @ will be hosting a chill out area with PLAY and Southern Lights prov..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,743    Replies: 1
"2012 workshops announced at La Escuela Del Sol!8 straight weeks starting Jan 22, 2012, 6 instructors including Nick Woolsey, Zan and Aurora Moore, Srikanta Barefoot, Alien Jon and Rob T..."
Views: 2,385    Replies: 0
"HEY All,I'm teaching a 6 week hoop class in Dublin from 9/11/11 to 14/12/11 (one hour each Wednesday) in Filmbase, Curve St, Templebar, Dublin. I've been hooping for 6 years and have t..."
Views: 2,131    Replies: 0
"OK, let's try this again...Some people would have experienced some workshops from me at Play and southern lights festivals... these will be going deeper.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,719    Replies: 1
"An diesen beiden Herbsttagen, von 13.o0 bis 20.o0 Uhr, öffnet die „Naturinsel Drachenmühle“ ihre Tore für euch. Am Wochenende des 24.-25.09.2011 im Rahmen der UNESCO Aktionsta..."
Views: 2,178    Replies: 0
"Hi all it's been a while since I have posted but I am involved in a new community group that was formed earlier this year in response to the death of my nephew and much loved teenager J..."
Views: 2,393    Replies: 0
" OH-KAY HERE'S WHAT'S UPThis will be a night worth not missing! Great music and equally as great people. Genres ranging from Funk to Electronic... Stages and a d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,503    Replies: 11
"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------6.-14.August, Munich, Germanyhttp://ejc2011.orgRegistration starts in April 2011.------------..."
Views: 2,056    Replies: 0
"Electronic Circus 8.20.11 5 Djs, Light Show, Fire Dancers ***Come Spinners for a fun night!***TWO STARS COLLIDEKabang Energy CandyInked TattooIWWD Clothingpresents****ELECTRONIC CIRCUS*..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,774    Replies: 2
"Hello, dear firepeople, wherever you are right now,as well as last year also in 2011 there will be an open stage for fire playing artists at Antaris Openair Festival (15.-18. July), who..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,619    Replies: 4
"Just wondering if there's anyone in Nottingham or the surrounding area who's a member of this site.Not you, originalsmit "
Views: 2,816    Replies: 0
"22nd Paralounge Drum GatheringMay 10-12, 2013Camp KiwanisSilver Springs, Florida 34488 Bring your entire family to this unique event. All ages will enjoy this weekend of drum circle exc..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,370    Replies: 2
"I would like to organize a fire burn at Otakon or in the area in two weeks? Or there any local spinners to Baltimore who can reccomend an space or know the local laws and how anal the ..."
Views: 1,863    Replies: 0
"Hello All Drummers, Spinners and DancersI would like to invite you to come to http://www.beyondyonder.netThis is happening September 8-11. Check out the website and RSVP.Thanks Linda"
Page: ...

HOP Newsletter