Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 46,694    Replies: 247
"Well in some attempt to bring some popularity back to the glorious place of Hell, I mean Hole, whoops i mean Hull, so I've decided to make organise a little gathering which I plan for t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,667    Replies: 2
"Hi Guys Ive just moved down from the wall to Leighton Buzzard, betwixt Milton Keynes and Luton, would love to meet some spinners in the area or organise a firey gathering. Ive got porta..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,462    Replies: 1
"I am Helping o organise an event in milton keynes aimed at yound people we were wondering wether there was anyone or a group of people who could come and do some poi performances and po..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,347    Replies: 2
"YES Spinfest is so close we can FEEL it! Are you ready for 5 DAYS OF AWESOME!?! Will be so exciting to see so many old and newschool HOPpers there this year, from all over Aus Earlybird..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,155    Replies: 3
"Hello there my name is Tanya. I have just opening a new studio in Newcastle upon tyne, England.Here we will be hosting rehearsal sessions and lessons for circus, dance and music and we ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,869    Replies: 6
"anyone on here from Kent/sussex etc etc fancy a meet up at some point, or know of one already set up? i've been spinning on and off for about a year now and as much fun as it is i still..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,031    Replies: 1
"Spinners, pyros, hopefuls... If you're in the St. Louis area, and interested in fire performing of any kind, we'll be getting together at the Cabin Inn at the City Museumevery Wedne..."
Views: 2,871    Replies: 0
"Are you fascinated by fire? Would you like to know how to perform safely with this element? It can be so hard to find an industry expert who teaches fire skills. Sorcha has been a profe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,370    Replies: 1
"There's a contest to be a performer at Summer Camp this year. There are some really great flow artists going and I'd love to meet them all. It would be really helpful if you could lik..."
Views: 3,825    Replies: 0
"Hi,The dublin Circus festival is on and everybody who wants to learn any circus art or just see some amazing performances is welcome to come along.Price 20 euro student 25 adult for wee..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,776    Replies: 14
"i'm looking to start up/re-start juggling/spinning clubs in cornwall. This thread will hopefully tell me where and when you guys would like to have clubs.There's quite a group of us in ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,180    Replies: 1
"3.5 days of camping, fun, flow classes, nightly burns, and lasting memories.www.flamefestival.comhttp://www.facebook.com/events/439495992766884/Join us and 50+ instructors for the best ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,499    Replies: 1
"Come and learn the basics of poi spinning and how to integrate this beautiful prop into your dance.During this course you will learn the basic moves and transitions. Moves covered will ..."
Views: 2,986    Replies: 0
"Hi everyone,Just under 2 weeks until Bath UpChuck 2013 at the University of Bath - I hope you're as excited as me about it All the info is on www.bathupchuck.co.uk (including a link if ..."
Views: 2,822    Replies: 0
"Hi I've posted this a couple of times on old threads, as I'm not sure how busy these boards are, but here's a fresh one anyways:I'm part of a team organising the VegFest in Wellington a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,078    Replies: 1
"Soooooooooo.....The Solar Eclipse Festival is on 10 - 16 of november in australia just north of cairns,are any other HOP'ers coming along?If you haven't heard about it check it out:http..."
Views: 4,554    Replies: 0
"Hey everyone, Vassar College's Barefoot Monkeys are proud to invite you all to our third annual juggling and fire arts convention, Monkey See Monkey Do 3D, this April in New York! Check..."
Views: 3,550    Replies: 0
"Hi everybody Who is going to the NZ Juggling Festival ? I come from New Caledonia and I'm going to study in Auckland for six months. I love juggling and spinning, and this would be a ch..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,940    Replies: 8
"Hi,I'm fairly new to melbourne and fairly new to poi and was wandering if anyone can tell me where there is a regular meet so i can make some new friends and learn some new tricks, i li..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,548    Replies: 6
"Anyone from near bedford? Bedfordshire / Cambridgeshire / Hertfordshire??? Was wondering if there's enough of us to arrange a meet? Mary "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,041    Replies: 1
"The Ridikulositeez Muzik FestivalFriday, March 23, 2012 at 8:00pm until Sunday, March 25, 2012 at 12:00pmTHE GHOST RANCH, I-45, Corsicana, TXhttp://www.facebook.com/events/2502209517074..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,443    Replies: 2
"Join Zan Moore of Instruments of the Now this Feb 17-Mar 3, 2013 on his Envision Quest. This will be an adventure of epic proportions starting in Montezuma, Costa Rica for a 10 night w..."
Views: 28,204    Replies: 0
"This will be a perfect time to learn a new prop, soak in amazing sights. It's going to be an incredible experience for all of us spinners and ninjas. Hope to see you there. Ken Hill N..."
Views: 3,399    Replies: 0
"Lets spin in BCN.Are you all out there ?Susan7si@hotmail"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,483    Replies: 4
"I just moved back to glasgow and would really like to meet some spinners here and learn some new moves. I was wondering if there are any meets that are current as all the info seems to..."
Views: 4,630    Replies: 0
"Nick Woolsey of playpoi.com and Alien John, co-creator of the Encyclo-poi-dia II Instructional DVD are hosting a 12 night Fire Poi workshop in Costa Rica Jan 19-30, 2013.These guys are ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,727    Replies: 1
"Morning All!Ob·jec·ti·fy: tr.v. 1. A concrete representation of an abstract ideaI would like to introduce you to the first year of Objectify. A flow arts, fire and circus gathering t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 26,049    Replies: 36
" Every Wednesday 7.00- 10.00pm Location: Synergy Centre, 220 Farmers Road, Camberwell New Road, nearest tube OvalSouth central London, UKCost: £3Contact: Martin (just_jugglers atsym..."
Views: 2,654    Replies: 0
"Hi Everyone,New poster so please bare with me, Google has bought me to these forums ..My dad's birthday is on the 18th December in Manchester &lbr;TV21&rbr; i'm trying to make it extra ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,335    Replies: 7
"Hello everyone, If your reading this I assume you live in the Chicago land area. Ummm, Im trying to see how many people there axually are in this area that perform, and would like to ha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,777,711    Replies: 2,953
"Summer Location: Queen Victoria gardens. The aim is not for a solely firetwirling night, but a night whereby firetwirlers, jugglers, contact jugglers, diabolo etc can meet. So feel free..."
Last Reply by
Views: 321,765    Replies: 550
"Hello, hello and welcome to the all-new, shiny thread for fire dancers, spinners, object manipulators, drummers, musicians and anyone else interested in these arts anywhere in Ireland.O..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,033    Replies: 7
"Not sure if this is the best place to post but anyhow....A small group of us fire spinners are gathering every Sunday at Gasworks park in Seattle!We have been spinning fire and so far n..."
Views: 2,933    Replies: 0
"A one-off 3 hour workshop which will teach you all the basics you need to know if you want to work with fire. Come and learn about all the different fire props that are available and ho..."
Views: 2,904    Replies: 0
"Hello, just wondering if there are any active poi groups in Tampa, Clearwater, or ST.Pete."
Last Reply by
Views: 304,294    Replies: 422
"Alright, a number of us have met in Toronto a couple of times now in Christie Pits park, and are going to be meeting on a semi-regular basis. Eariler tonight we thought it would be a g..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,024    Replies: 1
"so i am trying to get a meat going in Oregon usa . probly some ware in salem or portland . who is down to make this happen ?"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,832    Replies: 3
"hey all spinners who are in Caglary, every sunday night in Riley park theres a big drum circle with a few fire performers of various types in attendance, if your interested just come on..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,557    Replies: 1
"If you are interested in practising poi, diablo, juggling, hoop and other circus stuff and you want to do all this indoors. This is definitely the place to go during winter.Time: 4:30 ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,395    Replies: 1
"I have put a lot of time, hard work, and love into making this video. It has only been a dream till now to perform at the Electric Forest. Please help me make my dream come true. Please..."
Last Reply by
Views: 13,659    Replies: 12
"Hey Peeps,Thought since I am moving back to O-Town in 3 WEEKS I would start a thread in here to meet some poi spinners in Ottawa!!Anybody out there from Ottawa? Interested..."
Views: 3,676    Replies: 0
"Dear Spinners, Flow Artists & Jugglers. Are you interested in spending a whole weekend dedicated to playful development of your flow skills?Michael Chesney (aka G) and I present you..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,595    Replies: 1
"So as it turns out, HoP is a terrible place to find people. Then one night I'm showing off my new crystal poi over at the Commons, and The Amazing Baz walks up to me and tells me all ab..."
Views: 3,857    Replies: 0
"Hi,I am writing to you from a company called Uni-versalEXTRAS Ltd, we place people & students as extras in TV and Film across the UK. Our company website is www.universalextras.co.u..."
Last Reply by
Views: 13,988    Replies: 22
"Hi all, The new friday night fire and drum meet, 8pm @ the morrow park bowling club. Just behind the Lass O'gowrie hotel in wickham. If you want to get in touch with me vampsm101@hotmai..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,632    Replies: 13
"hello all brisbonians. i would love to meet some of you guys, and i'm passing through brisbo soon, so hey, lets.I've looked at the meet others thing but there are lots of you, so i tho..."
Views: 2,285    Replies: 0
"So who is the winner of the so called 'championship' ?Ronan, Loooop or AllStaff ?I wanna know.."
Last Reply by
Views: 87,662    Replies: 120
"This year I intend to experience the Burning Man Festival for the first time. It is located in the Black Rock Desert region. The closes largest city would be Reno, Nevada. I would li..."
Views: 2,978    Replies: 0
"Spinoff Needs You!!With an Uber busy summer ahead Spinoff is looking to take on many new performers across the UK to meet demand. We are currently looking for performers with one or man..."
Views: 2,287    Replies: 0
"Hi Fire-Artists,we are still searching a good Firegroup for our Busking Festival in Upper-Austria.We have about 25 different international Artists/Groups and at the moment 2 Firegroups...."
Page: ...

HOP Newsletter