Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,610    Replies: 2
"hey is anyone off to leeds festival this year?fancy a burn?"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,229    Replies: 15
"The BIG Brighton Radio Show - Aug 19th Breaks Event - FREE in BrightonAs promised, by way of making amends, here is the confirmed line up for this event, and you are all welcome to join..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,389    Replies: 3
"I'm looking for someone who can put on a 20+ minute flaming poi show for a large group.The show would be outside on the sand with a lake as the backdrop and a large bonfire within 60 fe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,284    Replies: 7
"Is anyone interested in a once month Fire Party in a private residence In IPSWICH area pls let me know. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,954    Replies: 16
"uk-tek is looming, dose anyone have any info they can PM me, DO NOT POST INFO ABOUT IT IN THIS THREAD.DO NOT POST RIG NAMESDO NOT POST INFO LINE NUMBERSthis is an underground event so i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,361    Replies: 20
"'Bloom is a new festival of 'cultured beats and electronica' taking place in the beautiful surroundings Larmer Tree Gardens near Salisbury. Spread over 4 arenas, Bloom hosts a unique bl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,175    Replies: 4
"Hey All,Like last time, if you hate chicken wings by just looking at them. Don't bother to come just come around with Glow, fire, poi, staff,...etc to my little house. around 5ish 6pm ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,988    Replies: 1
" Call back regularly for updates & Join the mailinglist!!!!!! http://www.creatoruniverse.com Synaptrix An interactive experiment ~ submersive equinox experience Indoors ~ o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,792    Replies: 2
""Urkult" is a great festival in the north of Sweden that offers many different kinds of music and the opportunity to meet people from all over the world! The swedish organisation, "Elds..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,391    Replies: 15
"Hey guys and gals, will anybody be at manchester gay pride in august? I'm going with a group of friends as an alternative to creamfields because we have all decided we can't actually a..."
Views: 2,110    Replies: 0
"Hi everyone, i have been spinning for quite a while and didnt realise there were so many spinners near blackburn where i live.On friday i went to the liquid and envy nightclub in blackb..."
Last Reply by
Views: 94,988    Replies: 668
"JC Events proudly presents: The 29th European Juggling Convention EJC 2006 Dates: July 9th - 15th 2006 - Note: campsite is open for the nights of the 9th to the 15th inclusive - ie, ..."
Views: 1,328    Replies: 0
"Did anybody go? I met a coupla poi peeps and a staff guy. Were any of them you????ps many many appologies if there has already been a similar thread. Now I'm on holiday I don't get t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 23,495    Replies: 286
"ok so heres whats happening, me and dave are visitng blu, lee, mynci and marie on the saturday, but also decided that while were down south we want to come visit some meets etc! i know ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,830    Replies: 7
"Hey just seeing if anyone is going to beatiful days festival this year?Play time once again... "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,810    Replies: 3
"If anyone is interested in entertaining at GLAMZ in HAMILTON NZfor their MASQUERADE in August please contact me onBubblegumkynx@yahoo.com to see if we can make it happen!Should be a won..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,037    Replies: 10
"Heyyy all you mad poi people, how is it that nobody seems to have gone to Global Gathering this year? I saw quite a few poi and glowstick spinners there, lots were very good and i got t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,325    Replies: 4
"Hi HoPpers.I see this post was put up, then self-deleted.But if you wanna raid our night and say hello, you're very welcome.The music will be fat, the people will be friendly and it pro..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,365    Replies: 1
"Live Space Tribe (Space Tribe)AUSSilicon Sound (Neurobiotic)FRAMR Peculiar (Sonic Dragon)AUSPsysex(HOMmega)ILAzax Syndrom ( 3D Vision)ILFreakulizer(Alchemy rec)CHHujaboy(TIP rec)IL D..."
Last Reply by
Views: 15,578    Replies: 128
"So as Laurel so gracefully wrote in her email to me, we've finally pulled our fingers out of our arses and got the meets up and running again. Same place as last year, in Alexandra park..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,143    Replies: 2
"Post deleted by coleman"
Last Reply by
Views: 11,509    Replies: 21
"hey guys we are going to go to the drive in mivies for arsn birthday and have a movie fest ubder the stars... wondering if you would all like to come?Its saturday night starts at 7 and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,682    Replies: 12
"I am holding a poi world championships event in my back garden for everyone with poi in the world to do their thing in my back garden and come together in majestic poi glory! ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,572    Replies: 2
"The free festival returns for a 3d year running. Should be a lovely day. Just wanted everybody to know about it!http://www.fruitstock.comAlso - Nouvelle Vague are excellent, they're pla..."
Last Reply by
Views: 25,281    Replies: 196
"yes folks, it's drawing closer, the best juggling convention in the world! (according to Derek.)The 18th-26th September, Woodhouse Park, Bristol. It's going to be great and I hope to s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,425    Replies: 55
"Hi Guys!Tryin' to get together a crowd for a big spinny gathering Ok, here's the score. July 2nd, Bellfield Park, Inverness, from 6.30pm onwards (until you have to leave....really in..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,169    Replies: 1
"Having a few drinks so if any one is in the area let me know !! from 6:30 HugsMike"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,987    Replies: 6
"HI all,just a quick note, if anyone wants to come to the wickham music festival I have one free ticket for a minder - tickets are usually about £70. It is held near Fareham in south En..."
Views: 2,667    Replies: 0
"has anybody heard about a festival in Koln starting next week or this week?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,792    Replies: 3
"Looks like an interesting (and folky!) line up this year. Who's going?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,813    Replies: 14
"Hi,just wondering if there is anyone out there in the Dorset/Somerset area? I'm home in North Dorset for the summer and would love to meet up with poi people to practice and just have f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,531    Replies: 5
"Hi hi !We are having a spring clean and have come to realise that we have FAR too many fire toys to our name. What a dilemma!? Heh. This is good quality performance gear that we have ma..."
Views: 1,689    Replies: 0
"hi,we are going to have a meeting for firespinners in mainz(mayence) from friday, the 01.09.2006 to sunday, the 03.09.2006.all instruments, all styles, all levels are welcome!if you can..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,840    Replies: 13
"Anyone going to womad this year, i couldn't find any threads for this year so sorry if there is.for more information look here WOMAD i should hopefully be going providing i can do some..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,902    Replies: 5
"Freelance Poi Teachers Apex Poi Spinning Courses is looking to employ one Beginners and one Intermediate course teacher to teach 6 week courses to students. 1 or 2 evenings per week, fo..."
Views: 2,319    Replies: 0
"Fire Breather Wanted (pref male) to appear in music video (as part of the Radar Festival music video competition) to be shot using a new type of digital camera which captures images in ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,098    Replies: 54
"ASHTON COURT 2006Ashton court is being held over the weekend of 22nd and 23rd July 2006.Here are some details taken from their website (http://www.ashtoncourtfestival.com):Welcome to th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,647    Replies: 18
"Hey peopleCHANGE OF PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!"THERE IS GOING TO BEFAT ALLNIGHT PARTY AT THE LEVEL"not at the west pier anymore can allways move down therebut why would we all when we have the h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,964    Replies: 37
"anyone going?I'm going to be there along with a bunch of friends. The festival itself is amazing; the emphasis is on indie (I know, I know - I generally hate the stuff, but it's strange..."
Views: 1,469    Replies: 0
"Hi there,For all food and music lovers, I want to let you know about an event happening in the RDS, on the 6, 7 and 8th of october.The entry fee is 10€ and then attendees can buy vouc..."
Last Reply by
Views: 17,057    Replies: 114
"The BBC is looking for fire poi performers and groups based in the south of England to take part in a world record breaking performance live on primetime BBC1.If you and/ or your group ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 17,115    Replies: 201
"So who's going to Glade this year then?I'm going with a few friends and can't wait! The venue is undecided yet, and is apparently different to last year, more information can be found ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,223    Replies: 1
"Story by: Lawrence Bailey, Gauntlet LegendStory date: Thursday, September 08, 2005On his fifth year in attendance at the famous Kootenay music festival, Gauntlet legend Lawrence Bailey ..."
Views: 3,218    Replies: 0
"Hello to all poi/staff performers! My friend and fellow poi student Mel is looking for fire performers. Her website is www.courtofavalon.com, and information should be submitted there. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,981    Replies: 2
"Hello m'lovely spinny friends...As I'm sure you know, the EJC hits Ireland this weekend, and the very lovely and splendid Arashi (www.sangredelsol.info) and Nick Woolsey (www.playpoi.co..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,274    Replies: 6
"My lovely parents are allowing me to have a big birthday party this year and I thought it would be great to get some fire performers to put on a bit of a show for us. The party is bei..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,518    Replies: 5
"Is anyone going to Truck 9?www.truckfestival.orgI'm hopefully going to be a steward and it would be great to meet up with any spinners that are going. "
Last Reply by
Views: 132,029    Replies: 1,240
"ok well its confirmed.IVe booked the date in, and so now we have a lovely big Hall with a Kitchen and toilet block, along with a big ass campign area and flat area to use for the weeke..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,386    Replies: 23
"Ok, I know this isn't the best time to tell everyone, seeing as most of you are at the EJC in ireland... but in the next couple weeks, I'm gonna make a visit to The Continent, and the o..."
Views: 2,072    Replies: 0
"Tuesdays Weekly Spinning at Skaha lake (the south end of town) on the beach across from the Shade Tree Resort. starts around dusk. fire spinners recieve a discout staying at the Shade ..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter