Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Views: 2,474    Replies: 0
"www.freedom-festival.orgLIVE:-INFECTED MUSHROOM(Bne-Isr)-ASTRIX(Hommega-isr)-SKAZI(Chemical Crew-isr)-TALAMASCA(Mind Control-Fr)-ESKIMO(Phantasm-Uk))-XDREAM(Gplus-Ger)-ABSOLUM(3D Vision..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,163    Replies: 7
"Hello all.Its aboot darn time I told ye all about the DJC.Preliminary and post preliminary organising but pre final organisingtells us the following information:March9thFire show 20.00-..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,415    Replies: 3
"Hello all playful people! We're holding a participatory night of noise, movement, sound and anything else at the Sassoon Gallery in Peckham. Get the train to Peckham Rye!There will be a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,924    Replies: 21
"So.... i think it's desided!... SUNDAY from 2PM (till after dark for a lil fire play too?).:*NEW FARM PARK*:.under the curtain fig trees by the playground... (if that even still exists!..."
Views: 2,836    Replies: 0
"Paralounge(para’ to go beyond)(Lounge’ to sit or move in a relaxing way)The Paralounge is an annual coming together of local drum circles from all along the eastern coast of the US...."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,702    Replies: 24
"helllo! for those of you who dont know about the smallworld solar stage and what they get upto this is your chance !!another amazing partty planned for the weekend of 24/25th feb at the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 53,824    Replies: 373
" Hey lovely Moonfesties!*:. Well, it’s that time again… yummy fruits to feast on those hot humid days… the smell of summer blossoms in the warm summer breeze… Must be time for ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,197    Replies: 2
"Hello:)If anyone had a way past, on the 2nd to 4th march we are holding a juggling workshop in Banska Stiavnica in the middle of Slovakia.There will be workshops on poi, staff, diabolo,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 26,108    Replies: 187
"what:9th Paris Juggling Convention & street-art festivalwhen: 27th / 28th of May 06how much: free entrance, accomodation & breakfast where: Belleville parc, Paris center, Me..."
Last Reply by
Views: 146,197    Replies: 1,356
" Falmouth 6...14th-17th September Okay, well wiki is up here now for you all to add your details to please!All you have to do is press "edit this page" add whatever details you wa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,998    Replies: 6
"http://www.ourbrisbane.com/whatson/markets/event.php?eid=70539Having a fun hang out at West End Markets tomorrow. Spinning, sitting around, fresh grocery shopping, basking, juggle.. jus..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,463    Replies: 9
"ok this is an upcoming show that im taking part in, its put on every year by the UCL juggling society, balls!, normally i wouldnt plug this here but it should be a good evening and im..."
Views: 1,469    Replies: 0
"Anachistic multimedia festival facillities basic ...celebrating spring equinox"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,332    Replies: 2
"Hi to all who will be in Auckland in March of next year.French Pyrotechnic group in Auckland DOmainHave a look at thisclicky clickyFree and supposedly not just fireworks"
Last Reply by
Views: 15,314    Replies: 75
"Hello everyone Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, but I was hoping that everyone with pics from Falmouth could post a link to them here... It's not just incredible lazine..."
Last Reply by
Views: 53,894    Replies: 785
"Mr Fish o'flame is right, I think we need to have a new thread for the second meet especially as it won't let me edit the title of the old one So here's the open invitation to everyone ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,207    Replies: 6
"1st Edinburgh Acro-Balance and Aerial Convention Yeah, the first ever edinburgh acro convention! Organised by Ian Henderson. (my flatmate, hence muchos pimping) You may know Ian from t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,575    Replies: 5
" Hi folks! Here’s the details of the next Beginners Poi Spinning courses. Updates are also available at www.poispinning.com. Places are limited so book early. You can bring your ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,341    Replies: 3
" Hi folks! Here’s the details of the Kev's last Intermediate poi course before he takes a bit of a weel-earned break... So sign up now if you want to be taught by the legend himself..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,050    Replies: 35
"Right folks,,Road Trip taking part first week in July 2007. 7 days7 cities 7 spinning meet upsThis will be the 2007 Road Trip UK, It will be taking part first week in July hopefully but..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,695    Replies: 75
"Yes the time has come again for another Burnt Toast party. All welcome...Lots of love Burnt Toast xxx"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,554    Replies: 4
"Hello!Anyone going this year? I've not been before but i've read all the stuff on the website and it looks great! Anyone whos been before, is it great? I'm torn between going to this or..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,617    Replies: 14
"On the first and third sunday of every month the perigian markets runs from 7am-12am and the perigian originals runs from 1pm-4.30pm afew of the stalls hang around in the arvo which mea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,713    Replies: 6
"Hello allJust thought I would see who was heading up to Chelmsford this weekend for V2001??I am working at the event...so if you are there, come and say Howdey...I will be working in th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,537    Replies: 3
" anyone going to the juggling festival? also would love to meet traditional poi dancers."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,663    Replies: 5
"Every week on a Tuesday evening from 8ish people meet in Hyde Park, North Perth. Turn up near the gazebo and mosaics."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,144    Replies: 16
"Hello!It's that time of the year again! The Scottish Juggling Convention will take place on the 9th to the 11th of February, at Kinning Park and the Science centre as always.Accomodati..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,111    Replies: 10
"Hi guys,Just wondering if anyone else from here is heading to earthfreq this weekend.I will be leaving with my mates at around 12:30 tomorrow from northside of brisbane, we will probabl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 13,870    Replies: 94
"So the date for the next Synergy SeOne event is out Written by:The Synergy ProjectFriday, 9th of February 2007SEOne Club London Bridge, Weston Street, SE1London UKFor a bigger vers..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,374    Replies: 2
"---------------------------------------Also, I guy I met on the weekend said that there was another firenight in Mission Bay on Thursdays, I'll try to find out more and keep you updated..."
Last Reply by
Views: 26,290    Replies: 135
"Hello all my lil fuzzy wuzzy Moonfesties!*:.mmMMMmmmm…. Well there is certainly an extra snuggley vibe about at the moment, huh? Must be time for the Warm Fuzzy Winter Moonfests!*:. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,351    Replies: 9
"PLAY Festival has been kindly invited to the BJC 2007 to provide some entertainments and workshops at the UK's biggest convention of the year. If you're planning to attend this years c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,859    Replies: 4
"We'll have a fire practice at the Totem Theatre (Todd River near Senior Citizens Club/Anzac Oval) on Saturday, 3.2.07 from 8pm. Everybody welcome. Please bring your own gear (poi, staff..."
Views: 1,748    Replies: 0
"Every year there is a party up mayhill in the morning morriss dancers and breakfast at the town hall this year though i purpose somthing differant we have a fire spinning party up there..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,751    Replies: 35
"so, anyone else going?me and the french monkey will be there. edless this yearedit: http://www.chocfest.net/(woops, but to be fair, if you know, you know)"
Last Reply by
Views: 326,281    Replies: 1,822
"==============================TICKETS UPDATE 11th April 2006==============================TICKETS ARE NOW ONSALE!! You can follow this link to the online Shop to make your purchase. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,484    Replies: 20
"I decided to make a new event for this just so people actually notice it - but you can also find exactly the same info in The Sydney Thread Since ive moved to Brisbane I will not be u..."
Views: 1,899    Replies: 0
" Flying Colours poi workshops We provide fun and creative workshops that are easily adapted to any ability.our next workshop is ; Tues 13th Feb, 2-4pm at Bentham Town hall, North Yor..."
Views: 1,964    Replies: 0
" 'Flying Colours' poi workshopsFlying Colours provide fun and creative workshops that are easily adapted to any age group or ability. our next workshop is; Thurs 15th Feb 1-3pm at the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,488    Replies: 1
"This is not an entirely twirling event, however it does have elements of what we love - dance and fire! Written by:Fire Dance WorkshopSat 10th Feb, 10- 5pm, Fromagerie 3 Gladstone ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,238    Replies: 3
"Threeworlds Firetwirling RetreatFebruary 3, 4 and 5 2007Come and learn lots of new skills in Poi, Staff, Double Staff and Contact. There will be several workshops and we will create a g..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,598    Replies: 2
"Bring on the summer, well until the clocks go forward and the sun takes off it's beenie come play @ the guildhall 4:45-6:45 wednesday, starting 24/01. plenty of spaceman and refreshment..."
Views: 2,827    Replies: 0
"CALL 314-609-8085 OR VISIT PANOPTICPROD.COM THE DAY BEFORE THE EVENT FOR ADDRESS AND DIRECTIONSDISCOUNTED RATES AT THE HILTON HOTEL ARE NOW AVAILABLE : Call 314-436-0002 and reference W..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,541    Replies: 2
"Retern of the mighty fire night yall.Mabey Ive lost count but I think we've been going strong for 5 years and now were on to our 6th season.Every tuesday night 8-10pm @ Victoria park(op..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,188    Replies: 6
"Hey people!A new spinners workshop is starting in Finchley, Everyone is welcome, beginners or seasoned, Poi, Staff, Devil Stick etc all arts are welcome!If you are interested drop me a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,987    Replies: 9
"Hey kidsFireworks Dance needs to hire 12 of Melbourne/victoria's finest professional pyros for a large scale display as part of the Moomba 2007 event. You will recieve industry standard..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,121    Replies: 5
"Hey Guys, anyone wanting to go to the BDO on the gold coast this year??? I've got 2 tickets that I won't be able to use unfortunately so if anyone missed out on a ticket and wanted to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,639    Replies: 3
"null:)Hi folks! :) Here’s the details of the next Beginners and Intermediate Poi Spinning courses. Updates are also available at www.poispinning.com. Places are limited so book ear..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,782    Replies: 20
"Not too sure on the date, it has yet to be decided and I'm nopt running it. It's the annual Eagle Festival in Mongolia. I'm trying to get sponsorship to try to send an Irish group of fi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 19,641    Replies: 128
"**** UPDATE **** UPDATE ****UPDATE**** Last night I went to the Program Launch for the 21st Woodford Festival and I am leaping about with glee 2000 performers, 6 days, 15 venues of C..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter