Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,195    Replies: 12
"Come to Swindon, the cultural hub of the M4 Corridor, for what can only be described as the most anticipated HoP meet of the summer! Forget Glastonbury, forget Play Festival, forget EJ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,583    Replies: 19
"http://festival.juggle.org.nzOver four days more than 20 workshops take place in a huge range of juggling and circus skills, with levels from beginners to advanced. This includes juggli..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,398    Replies: 3
"Sage will be doing poi and staff workshops in NYC in june. June 9th will be a beginners poi workshop at 10 am and a intermediate/advance poi workshop at 2pm. The staff workshop will be ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,316    Replies: 6
"If you live around Bath UK come to Green Park Station Sundays 7.30-8pm for twirling of all kinds, fire and fun. We now have permission to use Green Park Station for practice sessions on..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,306    Replies: 7
"Hello everybody!I' m very happy to let you know that from the 4th to the 6th of May there' s gonna be the First Italian Spinning Convention.Location: Veroli, a town near Rome.It would b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,899    Replies: 3
"Hey this is suppose to be beautiful.And besides its the longest one out there at 10 days!I want to go from the 19th or 20th. Anybody else from London going then and can give me a lift?..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,782    Replies: 5
"...there will be poi, fire juggling and random fire-things (including, but hopefully not limited to, Tom's balls) in the Piazza, on campus at the University of Warwick.Which is actually..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,662    Replies: 12
"Celebrate the sizzling hot summer/new years with naked spunks!! yaaaay!December 28th to January 3rd!After 8 confests in a row at the Gulpa Creek site, it is time to say farewell and hel..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,898    Replies: 17
"Thats right! Fire Arts Lincoln needs people, either to help teach skills or for learning new ones. If there is anyone up for the experiance of learning new tricks either in circus skill..."
Last Reply by
Views: 46,818    Replies: 434
"Well no ones posted anything yet so i thought id make a start! heres the website: http://www.bjc2007.co.uk/ Written by:BJC 2007 will be held at Harvey Hadden Sports Stadium (map) ..."
Views: 2,644    Replies: 0
"Ryan Mellors, Canadian isolations expert and world-class performer, will be teaching a Contact Juggling and Manipulation workshop in Vienna on May 16th:What is manipulation? How can we ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 65,720    Replies: 507
" **ANNOUNCING** *** UBEROZ *** Playshops IntensiveBrisbane, Australia When3-5th February 2006. Friday night, Saturday and Sunday workshopsSaturday night: Pool/Fire/Garden..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,529    Replies: 5
"Breakin' Convention 2007The MUST SEE event in the Hip Hop Calender!Saturday 5 May - Bank Holiday Monday 7 May 2007Doors open 4pm dailyShows, workshops in locking, popping, all styles of..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,342    Replies: 3
"The youth group I work with, known as the APA, back in Laois have organised a huge youth festival in Charleville castle for the 14th of July at 1pm. There will be fire performances and ..."
Views: 1,631    Replies: 0
"our 30th annual spring juggle in is this weekend and I hope to see lots of other poists there it's april 27-29 but saturday the 28th is our main day, you can see the info herehttp://www..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,837    Replies: 6
"This event has been going for 14 years and I still can't work out what to call it! http://www.cosmosjugglers.co.uk/laurieston/ calls it :Juggling and Circus Skills Holiday Week at Laur..."
Views: 2,613    Replies: 0
"dancers and good spinners wanted for various locations in south london. e.g. Brixton (the fridge) for various nights. We are a small bunch of dancers/ spinners who are currently doing s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,823    Replies: 3
"POI WORKSHOP WITH CHRIS BAILEY (Rovo)When: Sunday, April 29, 2007 1:00 – 4:00 pm Where: The Lakehouse tennis court, 11489 Lake Potomac Drive, Potomac, MD 20854 Cost: (for you..."
Views: 3,157    Replies: 20
"To one and all, Apologies for the short notice, but if anyone's interested, there will be a big fire party here in Great Malvern this Saturday (21/04/2007). There will be loads of m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,634    Replies: 11
"We've been to all corners of the UK with such gems as Play festy. Now it's time to take our spinning across the sea to sunny Portugal. The space, the time, the sun, the tipi and even ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,873    Replies: 57
"Meet in Bath - 2nd July 2005.Place - My house. Makes it easier for people to gather in one place. It's only 5 minutes from the train station and parking is available. What more could yo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,108    Replies: 61
"SpunOut07 Fire and Circus Skills Workshop Weekend March 30th - April 2nd Caves Road, Busselton visit http://www.play-learn-burn.com for details and registrationDurbs came last year.. B..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,686    Replies: 2
"If I don't make it to Falmouth, I'll be here:http://www.thewickermanfestival.co.ukMuch burning of stuff, and other neatness!Any takers?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,693    Replies: 5
"Hello all,Spring wildfire is only 3 months away….. wooo hooo. wildfire is the North East’s premier performing artist training retreat specifically catering to the dance, drum, and f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,737    Replies: 11
"Is there anyone else on here going to this? or up for it?should be a very good gig, link for the venue http://www.liverpool-academy.co.uk/and link for the bandhttp://www.thecatempire.co..."
Views: 2,314    Replies: 0
"Our lovely neighbours are playing in The Jamm May Bank hol weekend! They are stomping, check them out if you got no plans!Like PUNK?Like METAL?Like DRUM n BASS?Like BREAKBEATS?Like poli..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,761    Replies: 5
"Come play come play!Celebrations begin on friday 4th of May, and carry right on through untill Monday. ProgrammeThis is apparently last years timetable, but'll give you some idea of how..."
Last Reply by
Views: 71,232    Replies: 384
"At the request of Bubbles, here's the BJC2006 thread.Many of you know the score, infact it was last year's BJC where I met my first HOP'res & got talked into giving these forums a g..."
Last Reply by
Views: 67,229    Replies: 732
"So, without further adoooooo!Im planning on invading Meg for a week in december during the xmas break.... on invite i must add although we want to recruit more! So who fancies a new yea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,195    Replies: 12
"Is anyone in the region of Hastings over the bank holiday weekend coz gonna mosy down for a play and wondered if anyone wanted to join in. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,152    Replies: 1
"ello cheeky chappies! another smallworld party planned for the weekend of the 21st-22nd....those of you who've been to these events before need no explanation as to how good these parti..."
Views: 1,867    Replies: 0
"Hey, I am coming to Seattle, WA May 10-15 to visit a lover. I have never been here before. I will have a lot of down time because she will be at school and work for a bit. I was looking..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,925    Replies: 7
"Hi all,With this lovely long weekend nearly upon us I thought it seemed right to organise a small gathering.So the tentatative plan would be to meet at New Farm Park in the arvo once it..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,659    Replies: 1
"any spinners planning on heading to this? here's the line-up thus far...or at least the teaser from the web site...THE KILLERS, QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE, THE HIVES, BILLY TALENT and JUL..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,991    Replies: 38
"Hey lil ones.Just thought we would let you know about our engagement party and let you know you are all invited.So far the details are (these ARE subject to change, the venue may be at ..."
Views: 1,215    Replies: 0
"Hello!! im travelling through syria and lebannon from through the month of april and on the off chance thought id see if there are any spinners in this region/? my arabic is a little sl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,875    Replies: 14
"www.brisbanezombiewalk.comneed i say more....who's in???Im seriously considering heading out!Ed. "
Last Reply by
Views: 14,094    Replies: 92
"Full details coming, but for now here's the date to book  Written by: The Synergy ProjectFriday, 30th of March 2007The dynamic collective of the Synergy community returns to bring ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,511    Replies: 5
"I've put this on the Performers.net forum but my client has asked me to extend the audition offer....I am helping to recruit for a UK based company called "Ideas". They are looking for ..."
Views: 1,973    Replies: 0
"Hi people,I'm looking for performers for a club night in London this July who can do poi outside the club - and preferably some light poi that could also be done inside the club.If you'..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,882    Replies: 3
"Post deleted by hydroslinky"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,127    Replies: 3
"When: Saturday, March 31st, 2007 Where: Brandeis University, Waltham, MA Cost: NOTHING We will be running an intermediate/advanced poi workshop for those spinners interested in taking ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,876    Replies: 5
"Hooray for Glastonbury Festival!If for no other reason, you should go to Glasonbury because of the Fire and Dance stage! cue shameless plug...Oh yes baby, the awesome Chimaera fire-crew..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,581    Replies: 1
"Hi, heading down to London a coupla weeks over easter and wondering if there're any firespinner gatherings or spinners wanting to gather...?I'm an edinburgh-taught staffspinner going fo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,124    Replies: 9
"Hehe, this is a funny one and it's happening in many places around the world, 1pm onwards!http://duo.irational.org/ITCD/day2007/So, let's get out there and show our love to the trees. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,810    Replies: 8
"South African poi is becoming very popuplar.I would like to start a gathering in the Joburg area - but i also need help in doin so could all south africans in the joburg area please ema..."
Views: 2,775    Replies: 0
"WOMAD has left Reading for bigger site. Council has asked for replacement festival and Mosaic(big collective of artists and artistic groups) bring you Mosaic freeculture festival. On th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,970    Replies: 6
"Hey all,I'm running my next round of beginners courses, and also running an intermediate/advanced course too.The quick details....Beginners Course:£75 / £65 (Concessions for students ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,984    Replies: 49
"Things here are currently pretty busy work wise, so there's nothing planned for the immediate future (till the end of April). If you're interested in coming to a meet join the group at..."
Views: 1,353    Replies: 0
"Poi people in Arhus -Denmark ?! Want poi meet-ups? I do... let's gather. My email: isa-as-i@hotmail.com"
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter