Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,606    Replies: 12
"anyone going?big green gatheringi am, should be fun if last year is anything to go by. "
Last Reply by
Views: 8,707    Replies: 49
"So Glade is coming around again, who's going?I'll probably be there again, must remember to bring parasol this year after almost melting last time!Tickets go on sale on the 14th of Apri..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,426    Replies: 5
"Contact Staff and Poi Course8 - 29 August, 2007Wednesdays @ 7 - 8.30pmNorthcote Uniting Church (251 High St, Northcote)Cost $85All levels of staff, contact staff and poi taught by two t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,094    Replies: 6
"WildFire is the East Coast's premier fire and fire related performing arts training camp. This is a community oriented "car camping" event, offering a diverse selection of over 50 class..."
Views: 1,896    Replies: 0
"here are some of the pics from our first Fire Performers' Meetup... well our 1st offical one...http://highland-farm-community.org/fire_meetup.html...hope you enjoy! let me know what you..."
Last Reply by
Views: 16,691    Replies: 121
"It's very early for this, so the thread will probably chillout in a corner somewhere for a while. But there were some people who had a great time last year, so I figured I'd get the da..."
Last Reply by
Views: 19,484    Replies: 169
" CLAPHAM COMMON 2006-2007 Well, the torch has been passed onto me to take control of the Clapham Common Meets Due to the horrible weather that decides to hit London at this time of y..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,298    Replies: 4
"Was wondering if anybody was going to this? We are going and it being the first time in Italy, definetly can't wait!!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,249    Replies: 18
"well what ca i say...................after a sketchy period EASTERN HAZE now has the funding nd backing to run for another 4 years this is NOT a festival run by mean fiddler and i hope ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,246    Replies: 11
"Hello!It's not often we perform shows that are open to the general public, so this is why I'm always keen to let everyone know that we will be performing in London Zoo as part of a late..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,473    Replies: 8
"pillow fight websitedoes exactly what it says on the tin! I met a guy at a party who told me all about it. The website doesnt have much info on it at the momentBasically the idea is to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,922    Replies: 4
"September: Fri-24 through Sun 26:Los Angeles, California All classes to be held at the wonderful:Screenland Dance Studios10501 Burbank Blvd., N. Hollywood Fri 24: 6-9pm Tribal Poi (gr..."
Views: 2,858    Replies: 0
" Fire Poi Meeting on 28 juli Kijkduin We like to try to get as many as possible fire artists together to build a big circle and other forms on the beachOf course , we will get security..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,417    Replies: 2
"Hi thereIm looking for a professional performer ie experience (Insurance prefered but not sure 100%) to do a Stilt/Fire gig in Portmouth Sat 21st evening. Costumer provided. Stilts and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,451    Replies: 26
"Phaerie and Paul are coming to my place and we are having a burpday party for my burpday.wanna come?starts at 7.30 and we will have a BBQ and some swirley fire goodness.BYO alkehole and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,202    Replies: 4
"Going to check this out tonight for the first time, as Spitz is temporarily off.Their website (with maps, etc.) is here."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,804    Replies: 15
"SHEFFIELD POI IN THE PARK EASTER PICNICyes its that time of year again, the weather is improving, easter is here and its time to get back out into the sunshine and enjoy ourselves spinn..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,818    Replies: 36
"Update 03/02/07*Pre-registration will close on the 1st of June* - you can register online or download the pre-reg form for your country and register through your local EJA repUpdate 19/..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,019    Replies: 1
"After doing a short course in circus arts with circikernow me and a m8 are hoping 2 start out a weekly "club" thing, with teaching circus skills as the basis for the club being (basic a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,858    Replies: 1
"Hey there,Thomas & I are going to Carvin from Paris on Friday...we were wondering if any of you were going the same direction and if any of you had some room left in their car?See y..."
Last Reply by
Views: 36,914    Replies: 381
"Ok, so the deal is, weekend meet, along the Wales/England border.Dates: 29th Sept-1st OctoberLocation: Court Farm Campsite , Llanthony, nr. Abergavenny for a minimal fee of £2 per pers..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,416    Replies: 1
"Calling all *****fire***** enthusiasts to the Phoenix Festival on Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th - 'Fire Parade' on Sunday 15th July in Tullamore.Busking performer €500 1st prize.Follo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 69,491    Replies: 458
""
Last Reply by
Views: 2,278    Replies: 2
"Broxtowe Youth Factor Juggling and music event!tis all about promoting positive attitudes to youth! Sat 14th JulyBeeston Square12:30 - 2:30: Circus workshopsDrumming workshopsT-shirt pa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,005    Replies: 31
"I've been living in Spain since last october.But, that's all coming to an end. I'll be home in two weeks. Seems a bit weird...Two weeks? that's like, a fortnight away.When I get back, I..."
Views: 2,781    Replies: 0
"Hey everyone,Sage is going to be teaching poi and staff workshops in San Antonio on 7/28 and 7/29. She will be teaching beginning level poi and beginning level single staff classes that..."
Views: 2,838    Replies: 0
"A while ago someone mentioned to me that there was no place to send people to for a comprehensive listing of juggling/twirling/circusy meetups, classes and shops in Melbourne. So I've r..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,856    Replies: 7
"EeeepI'm in (fairly desperate) need for one person to come and teach stuff this Saturday from 4-6pm in Epsom.Poi & staff are covered, ideally i'd like someone to be able to teach ju..."
Views: 2,483    Replies: 0
"Quiz, Cabaret & Indian CuisineSaturday 14th July 7-10pmChurch House, Wood Street, High BarnetNearest Tube: High Barnet or 263 busA spectacular evening of fine Northern Indian cuisin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,101    Replies: 4
"World Hoop Day InfoI thought i would post this now while i remembered and also give time for others to arrange/ see whats going on.We are holding an event in the Midlands UK "
Last Reply by
Views: 5,692    Replies: 1
"My name is Alison Meppom and I have been doing poi for 6 years now. I offer group lesson for fire twirling from beginners to experts in fire poi spinning. Although the poi is not on fi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,737    Replies: 2
"If you're not familiar with the festival, it's Bristol's best-kept secret - a fantastic and award-winning event held every summer. The Festival has been in existence since 1974 and is t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,791    Replies: 4
"...and onwards. there are gig dates to cover the uk. all dates are at www.myspace.com/atribalvibe come and be part of the tribe...if you cant see a date for your area. contact them and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,441    Replies: 9
"Is anyone going to Workhouse this year? Would be nice to meet a few people as I'm new to this forum (and fairly new to poi!) I'll be going up on the Friday, then heading on to Beatherde..."
Last Reply by
Views: 11,936    Replies: 86
"Well, it's time again.So's y'all knowhttp://www.seetickets.com/g2007/Good luck everyone! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,838    Replies: 12
"Hey Everyone! I thought I'd post about the latitude festival as myself and the lovely Sym are going to be working in the circus area doing basic poi workshops The first Latitude Festiva..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,212    Replies: 21
"The Summer Solstice is June 21st again this year (so events start night of June 20th) , I haven't entirely decided if I want to go down to Stonehenge again this time, or Avebury for a s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,726    Replies: 3
"Attention to all members or friends living in or near Philadelphia, PA - USA. I would like to put together a group of fire performers to do shows, and for general meetings. If you are..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,914    Replies: 22
"Calling all freaks with a persuasion towards fire twirling/juggling and performance - some interest in music/dance festivals will be useful and general fun and frolic essential! I have ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,488    Replies: 1
"Hello everyone - especialy everyone i know from UberParis, Feuerkunst Berlin, UberEurope, Belleville Paris etc !The Fusion festival is a very large open air festival that covers all kin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,776    Replies: 2
" FAYA FESTIVAL. Hello! Born on the forum of the association Festiflam, by means of a maximum of members of this one, The first edition of the FAYA festival organized by the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,782    Replies: 15
"I thought some of you may be interested in the beautiful little festival... haven't been for a few years, but have happy happy memories of fire dancing around the HUGE bonfire and eatin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,173    Replies: 26
"ok... so im going to start the snow trip thread here, considering it is an event so.. when is it, where is it, whos coming?whats happening...???"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,619    Replies: 52
"Anyone going this year? I booked my ticket the other week.Anyone go last year? Link"
Views: 2,143    Replies: 0
"Cross-posting to make Ben-ja-min happy... this is the weekend of Fire Arts Festival and is designed to work with the festival, but not affiliated with the Crucible as far as I know.----..."
Views: 1,115    Replies: 0
"Hi everybodyThis week was the SJF 2007, the national juggling convention of Switzerland. So for the occasion, I've done some photos of the fire show of the Saturday night that you can s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 62,280    Replies: 522
"So all you lovely people - it's time again - who's coming this year ?Tickets go on sale this sunday (3rd April) at 9 AM here: Aloud.com ... good luck .. took 8 hours last time ... ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,553    Replies: 26
"Hello All,Hello, I am from Circusoc, a Circus society based at UNSW. We are not a youth Circus, we are a group of students who find time between studies to practise that which we love...."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,632    Replies: 1
"Monday 18th : Circus Space Showcase (Canberra)The Showcase is a one-night-only theatre performance, showcasing the work and skills of the performers who train at the Circus Space traini..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,978    Replies: 1
"To honour the founding of the International Jugglers' Association in June 1947, the IJA annually declares a Saturday in June as "World Juggling Day." This year, in 2007, it is inviting ..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter