Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Views: 2,069    Replies: 0
"Techfest is student's science and technology festival of IIT Bombay and is the largest technical festival in Asia. check out the website at www.techfest.orgit will be held on 24-26th ja..."
Last Reply by
Views: 48,298    Replies: 182
"hello,the ejc will be in Karlruhe from the 2nd of august to 10th of august 2008.This year, we want to make the fire-space more comfortable, so we would love to get some sugestions what ..."
Views: 1,098    Replies: 0
"Hi Guys! I just want to put word out that there are some performance opportunities available this winter for fire artists on Ko Phan Gan, Thailand. One upcoming is in October full moon...."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,380    Replies: 2
"The Burn Fire GatheringBurn invites you all to join us at the Burn Fire Gathering on Aucklands North Shore every Thursday night. This is a social event welcoming fire spinners and spect..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,176    Replies: 1
"Hi all found some peoples in Auckland that host a fire night. Pulled this from the website www.burn.net.nzWe invite you all to join us at the Burn Fire Gathering on Aucklands North Shor..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,655    Replies: 1
"Hi everybody!I'm new to the forum here, but not new to this site.I hope I am posting in the right section!My name is Zayna, & I am a professional belly dancer.There is a new trend i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,859    Replies: 39
"Are any of you lovely people going to BOOM this year? Bought my ticket last week "
Last Reply by
Views: 4,781    Replies: 15
"So I would like to give a mega- to Doro (Goldorox), who managed to organize some 113(+) firespinners, made them practice for 3 consecutive days(!) and got this act together.Not sure at..."
Last Reply by
Views: 92,626    Replies: 649
"If you are already here then you know what spinny fun can be had (even if it is slacky at the moment) and if your in the area or fancy coming to one of the meets then this is the thread..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,689    Replies: 4
"Hello hello...It's been a while since I posted on here so I apologise if this thread is in the wrong location!I was wondering whether anybody would be able to help...I#m organising an e..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,673    Replies: 1
"Anyone going to this?The line-up for the show ('A Kettle of Fish') is amazing, and it's always a good, cheap, convention. "Juggle 008 - License to Thrill'16th - 17th August 2008Sat: 10...."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,661    Replies: 8
"It's festy It's spinny It's summah!! etc. http://www.bigchill.net/"
Last Reply by
Views: 18,355    Replies: 50
"Ok, so sadly the Play Festival has had to be cancelled due to a flooded/muddy site. So that people don't feel like they booked holiday, bus/train/plane tickets or bought tents all in va..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,492    Replies: 7
"Hi all this is a little idea I had.I was gutteted that play got cancelled as I'm sure many of you where.But I bet Dunc and the rest of the crew are even more gutted not only after all t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 83,660    Replies: 513
"It's on!!!!All details are at playfestival.co.uk but here are the basics cause this is just the tease thread, where we want you to chat and not clog up the PLAYnews thread.:23-27 July i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,086    Replies: 1
"Hello EveryoneMy name is Dez and i am currently working on getting weekly fire nights set up in the liverpool (western) area of sydney.There are a number of twirlers/jugglers/drummers &..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,598    Replies: 1
"I am only a beginner(Started 21st June 08) and am wondering if anyone will be at Utopia Homegrown at Acer Arena.Found that the one time I had the chance to spin with a more experienced ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,378    Replies: 33
"This is a call for fire performers - we're putting together a Big Burn of 100 spinners for the Secret Garden Party at the end of July, in Cambridgeshire. There are still a few spaces.Th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,646    Replies: 1
" Thats right peeps, as its summer we have decided to open early to cram in as much quality entertainment as possible! As well as the info on the flyer, we will be booking as many band..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,503    Replies: 5
"Hi there!This is just an idea, nothing is settled yet, we just wanna check if this idea might be worth the work So, a lovely friend of mine has the possibility to use a house at the str..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,687    Replies: 5
"I need a couple of people to do Fire Pois this Saturday on the Strip between 6.30-9pm while the Skullcandy Winter Rail Jam is on please contact me at jaclynnz@gmail.com if you can help!"
Last Reply by
Views: 17,624    Replies: 108
"Hey Guys2006-May Spin27/28/29 May 2006 @the level from about 14:00 each day 2007- Easter weekend spin.CANCELLED!7/8/9 April 2007 @ the west pier on Brighton Beach from about 16:00/17:00..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,597    Replies: 4
"HEY, where are all the Toronto poi people?Am i the only one? I am VERY new at all this, but I want to meet with other's so i can learn more and more.email me if you want to spin in toro..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,945    Replies: 11
"I find it time to expand the PiP-concept worldwide. At least to Norway. In very near future, I will take all of my "apprentices" out in the parks around my home-town, and spread ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,629    Replies: 3
"Edited."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,767    Replies: 3
"Well, my show at the weekend got cancelled, so I decided to give Shamania a blast.Anyone else going?"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,620    Replies: 38
"As some of you know, us manc spinners have been talking about shell island since play has been canceled.This is an open option for anyone who wants to join us! The plan thus far is we w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 20,490    Replies: 10
"hey pplzi have just moved back to northcliffe in the southwest of WA from the east coast.. over there i got really into fire dancing and used to perform with fire troupe. but now im bac..."
Views: 2,331    Replies: 0
"&lbr;image&rbr;http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1051353&id=655436808&lbr;/image&rbr; Bornfire, Southeast Asia Fire Festival is back for the 3rd year! Yeah!The festival will be ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,383    Replies: 2
"I have been lurking here for years, so Hello guys, my name is Dawn and I have been spinning for 4 years but I consider myself a juggler. I have been planning this trip across country fo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,620    Replies: 43
"Hello peeps Not sure if this is the right place to put this thread, (moderate me if you need to) If you're looking for an official PLAY alternative please note that we are not sanctioni..."
Views: 1,874    Replies: 0
"If you are in SF or can get there, go to this circus caberet!It is going to be really really amazing.... and it is a benefit too!Advance tickets on sale now! It will sell out, so act fa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,374    Replies: 3
"Is there anyone here in South-Eastern Michigan?I live in Ann Arbor."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,365    Replies: 1
"Are there any groups in Johannesburg (south Africa)Please contact me bview@global.co.za"
Last Reply by
Views: 55,028    Replies: 320
"HelloNow with the glorious weather, (let’s hope it stays) I am looking to meet people who live or would like to spin in or around Camden. We could share knowledge and have some fun. H..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,008    Replies: 13
"cancelled due to lack of attendees"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,150    Replies: 2
"hi i'm from bristol and often travel around the festy's!!! (just done glasto) just wondering if anyone travelling to knockengorroch festival 18-21 sept and would like to meet up and may..."
Last Reply by
Views: 39,115    Replies: 289
"Thats right! Poi in the Punt will happen again this year on the earlier date of Saturday 31st May. I have tried to find a date which doesn't clash with anything (much) else to try to ge..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,012    Replies: 35
"It's been a while since I'm supposed to advertise for that, so here we go: Bored of rainy & freezing northern europe spinning festival ???Come to the second edition, of the biggest ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,615    Replies: 6
"Dear Jugglers from around the world,The 1st French Juggling Convention is coming soon ! It also the 10thJuggling convention in Carvin. Remember EJC2004 ? That was them too !The dates : ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,113    Replies: 2
"It's gonna be epic- expect over 100 performers, workshops in all sorts of skills from juggling (naturally) through to all fire arts, magic and circus type workshops, a public show, a ma..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,110    Replies: 1
"It's not dirt cheap, but maybe an option for someone "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,286    Replies: 2
"Ok im surprised nobody posted this earlier and this will probably be lost without any replies, but I wanted to allow the community who are going to be able to arrange a meet up at the f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,690    Replies: 3
"Hey, somewhere to go thats a bit closer than Wales I posted on diabolo.ca first, so have a look at what i said there...http://diabolo.ca/forum/index.php?topic=4550.msg61076#msg61076chee..."
Views: 2,610    Replies: 0
"Hi everyone,The ART Fusion Association from Romania it's looking for 3 motivated EVS volunteers to come in the capital (Bucharest) and join our team from 15th of January until 30th of A..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,639    Replies: 9
"Hello!so this is the official, for HOP, proper details of PLAY festival, and how you can get involved. please keep it spam free, and we'll bump it every once in a while with urgent news..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,060    Replies: 2
"G'Day all!Hi my name is Nick, I have been doing Poi/Fire for about 7 weeks now and loving it. Lately myself and a couple of other twirlers have been getting together and doing a "Fire N..."
Views: 1,714    Replies: 0
"We're putting on an event on Sunday the 27th of July in Maidstone at Lashings. Its an all day gig inside, a poker tournament downstairs and oustide we're playing some cool tunes for spi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,014    Replies: 3
"Cairns Fire Gathering................Every Friday night at Lake Placid.Heya! For the last few months we have been having a great time down at Lake Placid (still water...mountains..!!..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,186    Replies: 1
"blog :http://www.bebo.com/phoenixjugglingfestIn the traditional style of a Juggling ConventionThursday - Registration 2pmWorkshops from 2pm - 8pmFire Show in the Market Square 10pmFrida..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter